Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | CFC

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VII: Just Another Dick in the Lawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

MydriHaze

Temporary Ban
TBH my profile pic is the picture I posted recently me flashing my nip rings on the green line train

Thanks btw :love: That's the reason i'm doing laundry today... :cautious:

Nope just one. The reason I joined BL is for information about Tourette’s medications. Here’s a thread I started.
Sorry to hear that man, shouldn't joke about that, bu... but @w01fg4ng is such an asshole you gotta understand me!! :cry:

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
I’m sorry to hear that. I had doctors get me addicted to SSRI’s once and Anti-psychotics another time. I think coming off them might be close to coming off opiates in terms of the mental anguish. If not the physical symptoms. Fucking bastards never tell you about getting off the things they start you on!

I’ve taken a lot of benzos on my life but luckily never found them addictive. Even when I had a lot of anxiety. I like them mainly just for sleeping after being high.
ime the person to talk to about meds, beginning to take and quitting them is the pharmacist. doesn't seem doctors know anything about the drugs they pushing.

MydriHaze

Temporary Ban
That's funny that you say that cause i almost did i joke about your avatar change but i abstained myslef! ;)

Mrs. Yuk miss the Mr Yuk wtf-mode face :(

ions

Bluelighter
:sick:🤢I thought there was a girl when I was living in BInghamton who called me Mr. Yuk behind my back. So years later, I wanted to ask her, do you wanna be Mrs. Yuk. She was long gone when I came up with my retort.

MydriHaze

Temporary Ban
It's like that man, synchronicity is messing with you sometimes... Mrs Yuks have nothing to do with it, she's innocent don't blame her! Blame the system for being crazy, then become a cop-serial-killer, that would be so dope! :love:

Last edited:

Joey

Bluelighter
As head principle at sex ed, I'm taking a long weekend.

@Outlier will be substituting class this coming Monday.
It's a drug focused discussion, not sex. Yes I realize there is love and a relationship involved in the subject matter, but it seemed better off in Drug Culture as more the drug issue and since you were derailing it anyway. I'm a wonderful delegator.

w01fg4ng

Bluelighter
It's a drug focused discussion, not sex. Yes I realize there is love and a relationship involved in the subject matter, but it seemed better off in Drug Culture as more the drug issue and since you were derailing it anyway. I'm a wonderful delegator.
You really don't remember captain's shtick, do you?

Joey

Bluelighter
You really don't remember captain's shtick, do you?
No. If I'm being obtuse please forgive me. I'm sure I'll be able to forgive myself for whatever this is about, and him as well. I mean him if you're making a reference to Captain.Heroin. That's kind of really fucking lame of you to do if that's what you're doing. It already is anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.