• Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VII: Just Another Dick in the Lawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
You still have it wrong.
Scene 1: Mom Gives me Xanax
Scene 2: I take the Xanax (After being told to take 1 at a tim)
I took all 3.
Scene 3: My Mom doesn't know what being zooted on xanax looks like so she thought I was drunk (She doesn't like drunk people in her house)
Scene 4 She saw me stumbling up drive way and grabs her phone.
Scene 5: I walk in door she confronts for how drunk I am.
Scene 6: I deny it
Scene 7: She tells me to tell the time
Scene 8: I decide to be a smartass and tell the time
Scene 9: I mute the audio of being cussed out and close the door
you type a lot better than me on two bars of zany

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
at what part was she going to send to police?

I can believe that scenario...

but your mom shouldn't be giving you xanax if she was ever going to call the cops...
but your mom shouldn't be giving you xanax if she was ever going to call the cops...
If I told her I was that zooted on Xanax, She's never give them to me again. I;d stick with the liquor excuse'

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
I tried warning her not to call the police cause she'd be introuble too, We both saved each other on that one

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
I'm the only man in the world that can take as many drugs I want and not die. I survived 2 fatal overdoses. My Appendix busting as age 25. I want to die so bad, but something keeps saving my life. And my tolerance is unbearable simply test me

Negentropic

Bluelight Crew
I'm the only man in the world that can take as many drugs I want and not die. I survived 2 fatal overdoses. My Appendix busting as age 25. I want to die so bad, but something keeps saving my life. And my tolerance is unbearable simply test me
famous last words buddy

you are not immortal and your appendicitis should have woken you up to that fact... I had one at 11, but back then the surgery was way more invasive and I nearly died. About 90+ years ago you WOULD have died, guaranteed.

You should be thankful to be alive and not be saying "I can take as many drugs as I want and not die", because honestly thats fucking retarded and almost insulting to this forum

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
my daughter had the same mentally. i went to her grave on father's day again

Negentropic

Bluelight Crew
When The Doctors told me before my appendix surgery told me I might not survive if they don't remove it in time.. I'm not trying to be depressing but it's a true story
cool, mine actually exploded before surgery and my internal temperature dropped to below 95, I was in the hospital for 3 weeks and couldn't walk for 2 of them.

I know man, you are lucky to be alive, so stop talking about not being able to die

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
Def a script. THe only way to know is...
Take 1: I'm floating and My social skills are employee of the Month material & Anxienty are gone!
Take 2: *Blacks Out* Wakes up some where on the other side of town without car

Perforated

Bluelight Crew
It's a Script
Infact my friends always nag me to get some from her. Hell No

I was going to be all judgy on this but then I remembered that my mum has given me the occasional scripted valium from her stash when I was all strung out from stimulants. Although she did not know that and simply thought I was having a bi-polar moment.

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
Were they real Xanax or pressed pills? Is your mum an addict? Does she have a script for Xanax?
My Mom has had Xaxan prescribed to her for years. Fun Fact though. They don't just prescribe you Xanax at first. There's a process. They start you off with Kpins and work up from there

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
1 *Real* Xanax should last all damn day and even into the second day. Everything else is fake

Status
Not open for further replies.