• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VII: Just Another Dick in the Lawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negentropic

Bluelight Crew
1 *Real* Xanax should last all damn day and even into the second day. Everything else is fake

this is simply not true man.... xanax has a half life of about 6 hours in healthy people and is known as a short acting benzo lol.... the high lasts about that long too, not all day - into the next day, unless you took a large dose with no tolerance

trust me... I've been prescribed brand name 2mg xanax... not sure what your mom is giving you...

QTpi

Bluelight Crew
this is simply not true man.... xanax has a half life of about 6 hours in healthy people and is known as a short acting benzo lol.... the high lasts about that long too, not all day - into the next day, unless you took a large dose with no tolerance

trust me... I've been prescribed brand name 2mg xanax... not sure what your mom is giving you...

Haha

Yeah. Cox. Talk to us more. We know so little about you. This is interesting. (And put the videos in your video thread).

Haha

Perforated

Bluelight Crew
Fuck I'm not trying to be an asshole I just had a couple. I want to know Cox too. He just seems vapid af 🤷‍♂️

Yeah. But that’s cause he never says anything and just posts hundreds of videos with zero context. Now he’s sharing a bit about his life (and his dear old mum) he suddenly seems way more tolerable and potentially interesting. So encourage him.

Status
Not open for further replies.