Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | CFC

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VIII: The Portal to Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiori di Bella

Bluelight Crew
Victoria’s Secret, stocking up on lovely things!
That fucking sucks. Hope you're getting better and get well soon. Thankfully, I've never had to go to the hospital longer than for the day to get tests done (years and years ago, as a kid). But even going for the day fucking sucked honestly, which unfortunately happened to me a few times because of asthma. I did stay overnight at an outpatient clinic for tests once. It was honestly the most fucking boring night and day of my life.

To make matters even worse, the TV did not fucking work. It did, to a point. But the stupid thing kept glitching out, which obviously sucked. Just kind of dealt with the boredom by zoning the fuck out really. Hopefully, you'll be going home soon. I hate to admit this, but there have probably been times when I should've gotten checked out for this or that over the years but didn't because of the fear of boredom honestly. Thank God for cell phone/PC games though. Passed the time quite well just playing stupid online games on my laptop.
Thank you, I was discharged from the hospital late yesterday afternoon. But it’s a funny thing; you get no sleep when you’re in the hospital. If you finally sleep, someone wakes you up to take your blood.

The lady in the next room cried for 2 days straight, and she only stopped to hurl. I asked if I could keep my room door closed as I couldn’t sleep with her loud sobbing and barfing. But no, for safety reasons, I could close the door a bit more than 90 degrees but no more than that.

Coxenormous

Ex-Bluelighter
giphy.gif

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
If you finally sleep, someone wakes you up to take your blood.
Yeo! Or your obs. This fucking pisses me off, i spent 4 days in a row there last year and 5 days in a row this year and got fuck all sleep!
Well that and all the cunts snoring or crying etc
Thats shit they didnt let you close your door. You can ask for earplugs here but i use headphones instead but always get told to turn them down because 'other ppl can hear them' 🤦‍♂️

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Yeo! Or your obs. This fucking pisses me off, i spent 4 days in a row there last year and 5 days in a row this year and got fuck all sleep!
Well that and all the cunts snoring or crying etc
Thats shit they didnt let you close your door. You can ask for earplugs here but i use headphones instead but always get told to turn them down because 'other ppl can hear them' 🤦‍♂️
Well that's simple surely mate.

Just say in a friendly come vexxed manner....Well ask for some fucking earplugs and just chill bro.

Lol.

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
Just say in a friendly come vexxed manner....Well ask for some fucking earplugs and just chill bro.

Not by the other patients, no ones ever had the minerals, nurses will come tell you because the other patients ring their buzzer and then complain and tell them to ask you, if u say no to the nurses enough times they get security they tell you and we all know how that can end 😂

Yet, if u complain about the snoring or shouting you just get offered earplugs ffs

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
I hate sleeping with earplugs i duno why I've just never got on with them.
I just keep ny headphones in. You can just about turn it down enough so others can't moan but you can't hear shit.
Anyway i normally dont actually need sleep i just cant fucking listen to ppl snore it drives me insane

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
I just keep ny headphones in. You can just about turn it down enough so others can't moan but you can't hear shit.
Anyway i normally dont actually need sleep i just cant fucking listen to ppl snore it drives me insane
earplugs make my ears itch like a mofo. h8 em

bingey

Bluelight Crew
God can't wait for the weekend, gonna get me some k and pray my acid comes through the mail.

I should just visit a hooker but then I have to file a request one week in advance (not kidding)

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
What I have always done, only ever since 2005's Arrival of Lyme, as a side slleeper by requirelment, I get rested, to pointnof dropping off, then twist and gently pop in. The outside ear as start dropping to sleep, just as a muffler.

I hate doubles real sound inslutated though.

Just gotta take my nide greyhound to the park and I'm actually tripping, just vaping more sativa weed first for good or bad lol wish me luck!

MORE kava when get back. Pretty wasted, but all good, lush sunny day.

tubgirl.jpg

Bluelight Crew
Earlier today, I was out walking with a friend and ran into the girl who gave me my first blowjob. There's something about that first girl (or boy - whatever floats that proverbial meat-boat for you) that takes your dick in their mouths that creates this special bond. A certain.. fondness? Like I imagine grandparents feel for their grandkids, minus the dick in the mouth, hopefully.
She also worked at McDonalds, so I got cheeseburgers too. I didn't know I had missed her until today.

Snafu in the Void

Sr. Moderator: BDD, NMI, DC
Staff member
Earlier today, I was out walking with a friend and ran into the girl who gave me my first blowjob. There's something about that first girl (or boy - whatever floats that proverbial meat-boat for you) that takes your dick in their mouths that creates this special bond. A certain.. fondness? Like I imagine grandparents feel for their grandkids, minus the dick in the mouth, hopefully.
She also worked at McDonalds, so I got cheeseburgers too. I didn't know I had missed her until today.

Ahh, yes. I remember my first blowjob. What a fantastic new sensation.

Provided by my sister's best friend after a night out drinking while in Dublin, Ireland. (we also ended up having sex with my sister "pretending" to be asleep in the bed next to us - but me and my sis made eye contact, I know she was watching... true story lol)

Good times.

(I think everyones "firsts" when it comes to sexual experiences are always memorable)

tubgirl.jpg

Bluelight Crew
Status
Not open for further replies.