Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | CFC

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VIII: The Portal to Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
I'm tired of these fucking masks.. No. Actuallly; I've hated them this whole time. Idgaf if I get covid. Idgaf if anyone else gets sick.
And all the people scared about wearing masks and getting vaccines can fuck off. If YOU are worried about getting sick, dont pass me off about mask shit; take your ass home and don't mingle amongst ppl.

I'm just trying to get my methadone dog. Lol

Snafu in the Void

Sr. Moderator: BDD, NMI, DC
Staff member
I'm tired of these fucking masks.. No. Actuallly; I've hated them this whole time. Idgaf if I get covid. Idgaf if anyone else gets sick.
And all the people scared about wearing masks and getting vaccines can fuck off. If YOU are worried about getting sick, dont pass me off about mask shit; take your ass home and don't mingle amongst ppl.

I'm just trying to get my methadone dog. Lol
cash me outside, dog, howboudat?

i fucking love masks because I can stare at the McDonalds employee and mutter curses under my breath and they don't know I'm casting a fucking warlock spell on them because they can't see my mouth moving...

mal3volent

Bluelight Crew
If YOU are worried about getting sick, dont pass me off about mask shit; take your ass home and don't mingle amongst ppl.

if only it were that easy. if you guys continue giving the virus a place to live its eventually going to mutate into something that will render our vaccinations useless.

my cousin (a mom with two young children) hates masks too. Wanted things to get back to normal, was excited for school to start again. She went to the ER a couple nights ago and hasn't left. Covid pneumonia. She's not even 40 and in otherwise good health.

telepathetic

Bluelighter
I hate to be that asshole but the other day I forgot my Mask and rode the subway to Manhattan maskless. Still pretty rare to come across covid it seems.

w01fg4ng

Bluelighter
The variant is preventing me from getting to the middle east any time soon.

No rush I suppose, it's not a paradise or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.