•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter X: The Immortal Abyss

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
It's OK. I know deep down..... in my cold heart..... I still get more bitches than all of you. Mods just get shitty when I post pictures of them on here

D's

Administrator
Staff member
Husky's are like you're not willing to get these dogs to run like 15 miles a day by which ever means you like, on a leash/pulling a two wheeled buggy/pulling a sled/random crap/ these fuckers will escape what ever escape kennel protections you've set in place.

Husky vs idiot owner always 1/0 at the least.
The Husky usually is usually always walking, when we working, it be moving along with the truck, barking at shit. I think what happened is, huskies are smart creatures, and like you said, if they watch how you enter/exit the hotel room, they are going to try to open that door with its paw, and sure enough, after viewing camera footage, lol husky wondering around like a hotel guest and out it pushed through the front door, and apparently bee lined into the woods behind 2 hotels, here off I-71.
Was glad to help find him for lineman friend, means maybe one day i can be like 'ey bro i need a drill or something, and sure he'd help out.
you have a dog now?

how you doing man?

been drinking a lot?
Nah, i want one. I am trying to buy a pitbull puppy.
Yes drinking a lot.
Smoking weed,
Haven't touched heroin or meth in weeks now so theres that, 👍

Hows snafuscst.jpg?

darvocet21

Bluelighter
@Xorkoth I saw Robin Hood and thought you were having a laugh. Never heard of that author though let us know if it's worth reading I haven't read anybody since Ian McEwan

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
Man all these fuckin talkin heads are pissin me off. Talkin about the politic and all the bullshit that goes with it.
I swear if I never hear another corrupt muthafucka (spewing garbage, self-promotion and his/her well wishes on us all) in my life I would be in heaven.
I fuckin despise these devisive, selfish and hateful people. They killin us all and we cheering them on from the pits.
ai could fuckin SCREAM but will go to sleep instead. lol
Good night bl.
See yas tomorrowsday.
One

D's

Administrator
Staff member
Man all these fuckin talkin heads are pissin me off. Talkin about the politic and all the bullshit that goes with it.
I swear if I never hear another corrupt muthafucka (spewing garbage, self-promotion and his/her well wishes on us all) in my life I would be in heaven.
I fuckin despise these devisive, selfish and hateful people. They killin us all and we cheering them on from the pits.
ai could fuckin SCREAM but will go to sleep instead. lol
Good night bl.
See yas tomorrowsday.
One
Wanna talk about gay shit?idgaf.
I just want to hand hug another grown man and we both have long beards and shit and we are like wrestling but gay as hell.

D's

Administrator
Staff member
Dude been watching this Paranormal short stories on travel channel, its like normal people going ghost hunting and holy jell there is an abaonded hospital in japan, and japanese dude taped all kinda fuck shit, like wheelchairs moving on their own, fuck that nope full nope bye