•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter X: The Immortal Abyss

D's

Administrator
Staff member
We can talk cuties ond booties if you want.
We can talk about the time I showed my asshole to the jailer booking me in jail once. So apparently they will ask you ahead of time, so you don't have to like do the ole squat and cough thing while they are trying to get your fingerprints, but you to busy showing them your asshole lol.

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
I've found people's pets before but now i come to think of it, I've never drunk beer naked in bed ffs

Then you have never truly lived

It's OK. I know deep down..... in my cold heart..... I still get more bitches than all of you. Mods just get shitty when I post pictures of them on here

We don't let anyone post pictures of other people because most people don't want their picture on a drug forum. Posting pictures of people without their consent is sketch as fuck, so we have a rule, it's nothing to do with you, personally.

@Xorkoth I saw Robin Hood and thought you were having a laugh. Never heard of that author though let us know if it's worth reading I haven't read anybody since Ian McEwan

It's Robin Hobb (not Hood). It's fantastic, there are 4 trilogies about the same world/characters, and I am reading the very last one (I read the trilogies out of order, I'm finishing the second one). The first trilogy is called the Farseer trilogy and you definitely need to read those first. It's epic fantasy (ie, a series of many books, vs a standalone novel), which is my favorite genre to read by far. Like all good epic fantasy, it reads as both an entertaining story and a study in human nature, sociology, civics, ethics, and philosophy, rolled into one. Not my #1 fantasy series of all time, but it ranks way up there.

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
:LOL:
i ate some thc-o a couple hours ago now im high as hell and cant sleep.
rj6686e.jpg

boo bitches

D's

Administrator
Staff member
Going to get snake bite piercings later tonight (Friday the 13th, got a special ya dig later), and onto getting my sleeves done, going for the walking fucking nightmare when said and done.
:Satan:

Negentropic

Bluelight Crew
Dude been watching this Paranormal short stories on travel channel, its like normal people going ghost hunting and holy jell there is an abaonded hospital in japan, and japanese dude taped all kinda fuck shit, like wheelchairs moving on their own, fuck that nope full nope bye
I love watching ghost hunting shows. 99% bullshit but sometimes they do catch interesting stuff

D's

Administrator
Staff member
I love watching ghost hunting shows. 99% bullshit but sometimes they do catch interesting stuff
I had access to Waverly Hills Sanatorium, and still do, due to the easement right of way I get, I've spoke with the owners, and they are happy that they are receiving fiber, at a sanatorium lol.
Meaning, we have became somewhat 'hey i know you', and i bet if I asked for a lock-in, they would let me.
Hey @simstim what are you doing next month? Lol

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
Thinking about quitting the site. 2 reasons. Firstly I am hurt and don't Ike the negativity. Second. I'm going to give it everything I have to attempt something I never thought I'd really do. I'm a good person I really am. I just can't take what I've been put through anymore. I want my enemies 6 feet deep. And won't rest till I have accomplished that goal even if it kills me trying