Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter X: The Immortal Abyss

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Thinking about quitting the site. 2 reasons. Firstly I am hurt and don't Ike the negativity. Second. I'm going to give it everything I have to attempt something I never thought I'd really do. I'm a good person I really am. I just can't take what I've been put through anymore. I want my enemies 6 feet deep. And won't rest till I have accomplished that goal even if it kills me trying
Yo Cox. I ain't gonna patronise you and tell you what to do.

I like you though bro. I've not witnessed any negativity here from you at all, no immaturity or spite.

Personally I would entertain different "themes", but you shine light in here.

I can empathise with how you feel.

We are very exposed here. It's a dark negative time. Lots people hurt, going down drain.

Not everyone is nice. You've never once bothered me at all.

You have my best wishes in life man whatever.

Just want you to feel free too ultimately.

I would say, sod your enemies, live your life. The white witches only have power until you ignore their existence.

Fuck them leave em in a cloud of dust and smoke and move in a positive direction.

It really seems like you have a lot to be thankful for too.

Take care bro.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
So yeah, I signed my own death Note technically because Iegit don't care anymore.
Try not to act too rashly though man.

These times are intense AF.

I'm livng perched on a dagger's edge myself, you wouldn't believe the trial test and pain.

When plain negativity comes my own way through BL I feel identical.

I do like your music.

You know you've always had my support here too, you've seen that bro!

I know it's weird, some Auto stranger saying it, but I do care about you man and wish you happiness.

Focus on your blessings too. I wouldn't kill, but you know lol, to not be cursed by hellish allergies and multiple conditions.

We all take a lot for granted. Counting our blessings is good.

Last edited:

Nas47

Bluelighter
Thinking about quitting the site. 2 reasons. Firstly I am hurt and don't Ike the negativity. Second. I'm going to give it everything I have to attempt something I never thought I'd really do. I'm a good person I really am. I just can't take what I've been put through anymore. I want my enemies 6 feet deep. And won't rest till I have accomplished that goal even if it kills me trying
Don't leave man.Just take a rest.What kind of enemies are this.Don't take it too serious.Life is short enough and filled with pain.Don't wish a bad to people.Doin' bad is easy.Doin'some good,help someone,show some love and forgive to your"enemies".Have peace in your soul.Take it easy Cox.Peace

mal3volent

Administrator
Staff member
@Coxenormous , you have your youth, health, creativity, etc. Please realize that whatever you've been going through is just normal human bullshit that tons of people have also experienced. Make your life into something positive and enjoyable. It doesn't have to be so serious. As autotripper said, leave them all behind. Find new people and places. I had to get away from my environment once too. I dropped everything and left. It wasn't the easiest thing but it was worth it. You only live once man and you are ultimately in control of how much you allow shit to hurt you. Don't let other people control your emotions to such a degree. I'm speaking from experience. Whether you keep posting here or not, remember you are in control. Bad choices can ruin your life real quick. You may not care right now but perspectives can change. Don't be just some idiot that does something stupid and the world forgets. Enjoy your life on your terms.

Nas47

Bluelighter
Friends I will take a rest.Everything was fine,then........for a second i was shot.Felt,those very well inner freezing and after a while from the wall start to run water.I saw this,my wife saw this.There is no tap water tubes there.....it's a horror.And I can eliminate this monster for only 40 days without even see it or touch it............but I have a kid......and a fear of God.Have no see what to do here anymore.....everybody is hurting in someway.Let's stay a humans till the end,which could be soon.Godbbless you all.Be human beigns please!Love

D's

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I want a farm. Like the one in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Like living on acres, and have a barn with fucking sharp ass tools. How fucking cool would that be??

Then you get to fuck with people who break down and shit near your property lol.

'hey where u running off too, i just want to make a skin suit out of youu'.

mal3volent

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I want a farm. Like the one in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Like living on acres, and have a barn with fucking sharp ass tools. How fucking cool would that be??

Then you get to fuck with people who break down and shit near your property lol.

'hey where u running off too, i just want to make a skin suit out of youu'.

I grew up on a farm, my grandparents had one and I stayed with them every weekend. I loved the cows and ducks. And riding on random equipment . Fishing in the pond, playing in the creek, climbing in the barn.

D's

Administrator
Staff member
I fixed my fucking car, way to go D's
ScM3po7.jpeg
Shit goes vroom af now.

No i did not steal it, silly goose. :Satan:

Status
Not open for further replies.