Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter X: The Immortal Abyss

Status
Not open for further replies.

simstim

Moderator: MDMA
Staff member
I had access to Waverly Hills Sanatorium, and still do, due to the easement right of way I get, I've spoke with the owners, and they are happy that they are receiving fiber, at a sanatorium lol.
Meaning, we have became somewhat 'hey i know you', and i bet if I asked for a lock-in, they would let me.
Hey @simstim what are you doing next month? Lol
I used to know the owners of waverly too. My aunt and her kids used to be their nextdoor neighbors.

Their daughter was my cousin's age and their son was a year older than me. When we were kids we all used to hangout. Their son had a cool knife collection. Lol.

Reactions: D's

darvocet21

Bluelighter
I was reading an article about local use of Kratom in Thailand and the author mentioned meeting up with a local man who took him to see some trees that were growing a short hike from his rural home. The man pulled off one of the mature leaves, rolled it up tightly & chewed it a half-dozen times and stuck it between his lower teeth and his cheek, holding it there for a while. Think about how little that is if it were to be dried maybe a gram. I think we've all been taking too much

darvocet21

Bluelighter
e19rLfI.jpg
Yummy

darvocet21

Bluelighter
I used kratom to withdrawal from kratom and it worked

Nah but for real I was 40g/day few months ago

Only been using 2-4g/day for few weeks now and happy with that. Honestly I should just stop, but it gives a nice boost to my coffee
I got up to a high of 9-10g 3x/day just a week ago since finding a better cheaper source of loose powder. And I halved my dose with no discernible wds. The side effects including anxiety went away and I actually started to feel the desired Kratom affect again after a few days

D's

Administrator
Staff member
I used to know the owners of waverly too. My aunt and her kids used to be their nextdoor neighbors.

Their daughter was my cousin's age and their son was a year older than me. When we were kids we all used to hangout. Their son had a cool knife collection. Lol.
Lets go ghost hunting bro,

I'll pay,
And make 2 reservations,

What a better Bluelight meet up then a fucking sanatorium at midnight lmfao

Did you say something @simstim lol that wasn't me LMAO

D's

Administrator
Staff member
Why is my flashlight going out lmao @simstim

Rough neck it, carry just you, your phone, charger, I'll book us a hotel for Saturday, there,

Plug this shit in next to that wheelchair @simstim lol

Status
Not open for further replies.