Status
Not open for further replies.

darvocet21

Bluelighter
Polish-20220516-111326566.jpg

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
So 1st, the terrific news.

hylite is alive! :bean:(was looking for a party popper emoji, saw this instead. These things used to make me feel damn good though)

So the question now is, and I'm not meaning to be insensitive or unserious at all...

Is cox??

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Robi hasn't logged on since Wednesday, hope she's ok
I think she will be. She on offed a little lately about pausing from here for a while.

She is a sensitive lady still (😉)

She is emotionally vulnerable, and of last few months I believe there has been a noticeable increase in negativity and emotional toxicity among members, not all ofc, some not so warmly wired, others just pain and stress.

hylite v different case.

Now she is a robust little thing mentally, esteem wise really.

She's clever too, emotionally knows not to step on toes.

But she is very sick, talking always fear of imminent sudden death.

She doesn't disappear but DID for 10 days.

At point of expressing real concerns of...

Hence the good news.

I hope Ryanne will settle and fortify herself and maybe rejoin the frame of things.

It's been such an intense time though, for most if not all.

Nas I concern more for. He announced a break, stress fear worry pressure in his life overbearing.

Hope we see him again.

cox too! See I have heart lol despite being much the time a miserable grumpy bastard lol, 🙂

Big Papa DMW

Bluelighter
Hello degenerates.
Funny how this thread is still going on, has @Coxenormous been posting the last 5 threads alone? Don't worry mate, I'm here to keep you company.
I've been thinking about Cap. I listened to Marilyn Manson's We Are Chaos lately. I remember when it came out and he was hyped up about it.
Idealist, whose ideals lead to nothing but suffering for himself. Gifted mind, but tormented soul.
I was in jail lately, short stay but I'm probably going back for a longer stay.
Customs caught shitton of some weird graffiti cleaner and claim it's a drug called GHL. Dunno anything about that, I was just looking to clean some tags from my tables.
Hey @MsDiz are you alive? Ummm alex and madness?
hit me up.

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: BDD, NMI
Staff member
nice to see you DMW

I was in jail lately, short stay but I'm probably going back for a longer stay.
Customs caught shitton of some weird graffiti cleaner and claim it's a drug called GHL. Dunno anything about that, I was just looking to clean some tags from my tables.
Good luck man :(

wish you well you crazy bastard, I miss you posting around here
I've been thinking about Cap. I listened to Marilyn Manson's We Are Chaos lately. I remember when it came out and he was hyped up about it.
Me too man, his 1 year was a few weeks ago. RIP

and RIP telepathic that crazy mofo miss him as well

Big Papa DMW

Bluelighter
nice to see you DMW

Good luck man :(

wish you well you crazy bastard, I miss you posting around here
I miss posting around here too, it was a miserable time in my life but what hasn't been?
Not last winter but winter before it.
Long nights, drinking and arguing here. I kinda miss it, but the times that came after that have been a lot to chew so I'd rather not go through them again.
I was probably black out drunk half the time.
I quit benzos, but lately I've been doing a lot of amphetamine sulphate.
I was ready to sacrifice my humanity for greatness and even the shit I may have achieved doesn't feel worth it anymore.
Burned a lot of bridges, but got couple of old ones build up.
My childhood friends got out of prison last summer for a case I was charged in too, but not convicted.
When they got out cops tapped all our phones and they even had a microphone in the house the friend with the longest conviction (8 years).
Well, 2 of them are already going back and looks like this time they have more than last time on me.

Big Papa DMW

Bluelighter
@Big Papa DMW are you still with your girlfriend? You seemed pretty happy with her.
Not really, she comes over when I ask but I think that she has her own demonds to fight with.
She blames me for a lot of 'em, but I don't really see the situation that way.
I still see her. She has been asking me to come to see her today, but it's already 11PM and I'm gonna get some speed now.
Hey big papi. Nice to hear from you.
Hi man. How are you?

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Linebackers are typically a few yards behind the line of scrimmage but they will run the defensive plays against offensive lineman particularly depending on.. I'm going to let this guy explain it
wrong
Lineman does lines of coke or meth.
Linebacker sells coke or meth iirc

Illyria99

Bluelighter
There's this average looking girl on Instagram whose profile is mainly "sexy" pics of herself. I was bored so I clicked on it and saw something I can't I unsee: one pic where she's sitting, posing in knickers with her legs spread, but her upper thighs are all red, like she'd been gang banged. Also, it looks like her vagina is trying to eat her knickers. Loose lips sink ships.

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: BDD, NMI
Staff member
There's this average looking girl on Instagram whose profile is mainly "sexy" pics of herself. I was bored so I clicked on it and saw something I can't I unsee: one pic where she's sitting, posing in knickers with her legs spread, but her upper thighs are all red, like she'd been gang banged. Also, it looks like her vagina is trying to eat her knickers. Loose lips sink ships.
Lol

Welcome to the world of internet smut constantly advertising to men online

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.