•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter XI: Godless Degenerates

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
Ikr! I've always been a lightweight when it comes to booze. I don't get these alkies they say they don't feel anything until like five or six drinks in. What about the first drink and the second drink?
Those are the best two drinks the first one and the second. Third if it's a special occasion but I will regret it

you and i have a few similarities in that regard

i kinda can't even fit that many beers in my belly - im a grazer too so im always eating but just not a lot - i think these guys dont eat until they end so that's how they fit all those beers in there

ions

Bluelighter
I don’t get it anymore but I had alcoholic breath going to the orthodontist as an adult. Probaluly Ill motivated.

We have sedation dentistry here. That’s a thing.

If you have insurance they’ll rail you.

Arnold

Bluelighter
If it's not microdosed though then it's very impractical. Although I have heard of studies where people had complete remission of illnesses when it was possible to do serial LSD sessions
The ketamine pain clinics don't do micro dosing for a reason I 'believe'.

And sorry for comming across as shirty lastnight too hot to long a day and I don't need zinc and magnesium.
@darvocet21 @Mr. Krinkle

288871478_10167341278250377_8154371913974647256_n.jpg

Honestly if she were to try ketamine or dmxe the chronic fatigue would be gone instantly.