•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter XI: Godless Degenerates

Electrum1

Bluelighter
I never ended up liking ketamine, and I tried. Maybe I just didn't do enough at once. It was definitely good stuff, because they were getting vials from a veterinarian and then crystalizing it. This was over 20 years ago

darvocet21

Bluelighter
The ketamine pain clinics don't do micro dosing for a reason I 'believe'.

And sorry for comming across as shirty lastnight too hot to long a day and I don't need zinc and magnesium.
@darvocet21 @Mr. Krinkle

288871478_10167341278250377_8154371913974647256_n.jpg

Honestly if she were to try ketamine or dmxe the chronic fatigue would be gone instantly.
I know somebody who got her psychiatrist to prescribe her ketamine lozenges which I went and picked up at the compounding pharmacy. Safety and efficacy is high for treatment-resistant depression. Chronic pain not so much.

I didn't think you were rude to me, I respect your opinion.

Disagree that a magic bullet treatment for people with chronic pain is to just drop acid or take an ego obliterating dose of ketamine. If you're talking about dextromethorphan that really undermines your credibility but hey you're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine

Arnold

Bluelighter
I know somebody who got her psychiatrist to prescribe her ketamine lozenges which I went and picked up at the compounding pharmacy. Safety and efficacy is high for treatment-resistant depression. Chronic pain not so much.

I didn't think you were rude to me, I respect your opinion.

Disagree that a magic bullet treatment for people with chronic pain is to just drop acid or take an ego obliterating dose of ketamine. If you're talking about dextromethorphan that really undermines your credibility but hey you're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine
Admittedly it ain't for everybody and it depends on what how etc...

But you have to give things a go.
See what works for you and what doesn't.

I know people people in real life who went with oxycodone and regretted it ever since.
I'm not one of them =D.

darvocet21

Bluelighter
Admittedly it ain't for everybody and it depends on what how etc...

But you have to give things a go.

I know people people in real life who went with oxycodone and regretted it ever since.
I'm not one of them =D.
That's fine and a matter of fact opioids are not a good treatment for long-term chronic pain because they can cause rebound hyperalgesia along with all the issues of habituation

But there's no need to be smug about it.

darvocet21

Bluelighter
I never ended up liking ketamine, and I tried. Maybe I just didn't do enough at once. It was definitely good stuff, because they were getting vials from a veterinarian and then crystalizing it. This was over 20 years ago
I never liked forgetting everything: my name, my family, my friends, where I lived, my zip code my phone number and every other reference point in space-time and just being the isness. Much rather drink a couple glasses of red wine

Mr. Krinkle

Moderator: CE&P, TD
Staff member
Micro bump of ket.

what crap have you been eating btw ;)

ha! i actually have some K squirrled away but i don't see it too often so im saving it - for what? idk - just to say i still have some left

i've been eating too many Charleston Chews

routine visit nothing too major - xrays cleaning and yadda yadda

i passed on the beer before the visit and i ate instead

we used to get K by the case 144 bottles - those days are gone :shrug:

Big Papa DMW

Bluelighter
Okay guys, I've been learning to cut hair.
I cut freguently the hair of my friends and my own when I can.
I'll show you some progress.
So, first I did this. I was high on stimulants and it was pretty terrible.
After that I got drunk and shaved myself bald, I don't have pics of that.
Now that the hair has grown a bit I've made myself fades there.
I did this at first.
Now I decided to get rid of my facial hair and do perfect fades on my hair, and I succeeded.
This is the result.

Last edited:

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
Scissors can do magic if careful used, I am not an enthusiast of own barberim but I did it not once, a few times as well and I don't look over shoulder. A barber hand is known.. but is also cheaper to buy one razor electrical from subway they cheap than a sea shell, ~2Euro

Big Papa DMW

Bluelighter
Scissors can do magic if careful used, I am not an enthusiast of own barberim but I did it not once, a few times as well and I don't look over shoulder. A barber hand is known.. but is also cheaper to buy one razor electrical from subway they cheap than a sea shell, ~2Euro
Yeah, well it has saved me a lot of money to learn to do my own fades.

darvocet21

Bluelighter
I did this at first.
Now I decided to get rid of my facial hair and do perfect fades on my hair, and I succeeded.
This is the result.
Straight up thug love it!

darvocet21

Bluelighter
I did this at first.
This is the result.
You need an agent! I can see you getting some villain roles real quick, or you know like the high school bully on Disney Channel shows