•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | CFC

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter XII: 1000 Emo Monkeys

Joey

Bluelighter
It's been a long and stressful run. I don't know what the future brings. I feel like a ghost when I consider my past self before 2020. Something about this state of the world and life as it is has preempted a whole new caricature, to be refined back to a true persona in the world. One that's culpable and transacted to some form of success from the very things which held me back so drastically before. Drugs have paved the way to a new attitude and a new way.

I'm so tired. But I'm glad I've found some respite and capability to make a positive difference for some. I only hope my own family and loved ones can re-emerge. Or emerge to begin with.

I don't have a ton of time. I always feel rushed, and that sets me behind, but in the grand scope of things I should be glad. Maybe something will happen to change that pace anyway.

darvocet21

Bluelighter
A rather large hobo (?) or albino wolf spider descended from the canopy overgrowing our courtyard.
20220920-194902.jpg
20220920-195233.jpg

Electrum1

Bluelighter
Just noticed the shoeboxes for the shoes I just got say "carbon neutral" on them, when ~half of the shoe is plastic/rubber which is made from oil