Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | CFC

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter XII: 1000 Emo Monkeys

Snafu in the Void

Sr. Moderator: BDD, NMI, DC
Staff member
LUAlqz4.jpg
You can tell that bag was completely full at one point.

Snafu in the Void

Staff member
Acklack and cox got life sentences. Who can they get at to commute a term?
Nobody. Both were on parole, given more than enough chances, then commited even worse felonies than what they were on parole for. They're gone.

Cox is still allowed on the discord for now, if you want to talk to him.

ions

Bluelighter
Nobody. Both were on parole, given more than enough chances, then commited even worse felonies than what they were on parole for. They're gone.

Cox is still allowed on the discord for now, if you want to talk to him.
Lol
Naw. It’s just sometimes you gotta let it out. We’re basically their lifeline.

Electrum1

Bluelighter
Just don't let it out on a school playground drunk at 3am near cops. Better to just piss your pants than end up on the "not allowed within 500ft of a school" registry

Snafu in the Void

Staff member
Lol
Naw. It’s just sometimes you gotta let it out. We’re basically their lifeline.
Well, when it comes to cox you don't know the details nor can I share them.

We literally gave him 100 passes, but enough is enough, and in his case he was committing crimes, or adding to them, on our website.

Electrum1

Bluelighter
Real talk: I think the root of both of their problems (cox and acklac) is the same drug. It sucks to know that, and also know that people in that position can not be swayed until some cataclysm occurs in their life. That's what it took for me to snap out of it. Nobody asked, but that's my opinion on the both of them. Both seem to have intelligence too. Hope they figure things out before life does it for them all in one sudden swoop

ions

Bluelighter
So here’s my thing on bugs. If your gonna put bugs in the meal at least put some cannabis in the mix. And that’s what’s coming. I think eat an apple or a bug. You’ll choose the apple. Threw you the obvious .

Snafu in the Void

Staff member
Fausty committed crimes for years...
Lets be a fucking woke lefty moron.
Damn the justice systems eyes are on him...
If I could give you details of his personal life it might make a little more sense as to why he is banned. I seriously doubt you would disagree.

Cox isn't some random troll, in fact, most of what he said on BL is true which is the problem and why he's wearing an ankle braclet now. At what point does BL become culpable towards real life violent crime? We cut that off.

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
Real talk: I think the root of both of their problems (cox and acklac) is the same drug. It sucks to know that, and also know that people in that position can not be swayed until some cataclysm occurs in their life. That's what it took for me to snap out of it. Nobody asked, but that's my opinion on the both of them. Both seem to have intelligence too. Hope they figure things out before life does it for them all in one sudden swoop

that's what happens, who can minimze the impact more than that. Just today deficit posted a thread about some free dental procedure programs, haven't read if I did probably would make another thread, that's useful. If we, these 10 people that visit Lounge everynight can behave why can't others? well y'all ain't open-minded, no worry we all got our Mufasa here and I think that'd be me, I am not mistaken but what's a mistake is to even TRY to gasp what a personality such as the two mentioned above would be able to come out of their dark corners of their mind. I agree, same community might be more prone to toxicity than say one that has a new freak circus cast, nosene but I think with a bit of power once arral gets us on Google again, maybe this doesn't shutdown and becomes a time dillatation for some, not for all but at least is got a checkbox and a swoosh, Kanye says.

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
If I could give you details of his personal life it might make a little more sense as to why he is banned. I seriously doubt you would disagree.

Cox isn't some random troll, in fact, most of what he said on BL is true which is the problem and why he's wearing an ankle braclet now.

he looks like the cartoon kids from class 104

Electrum1

Bluelighter
that's what happens, who can minimze the impact more than that. Just today deficit posted a thread about some free dental procedure programs, haven't read if I did probably would make another thread, that's useful. If we, these 10 people that visit Lounge everynight can behave why can't others? well y'all ain't open-minded, no worry we all got our Mufasa here and I think that'd be me, I am not mistaken but what's a mistake is to even TRY to gasp what a personality such as the two mentioned above would be able to come out of their dark corners of their mind. I agree, same community might be more prone to toxicity than say one that has a new freak circus cast, nosene but I think with a bit of power once arral gets us on Google again, maybe this doesn't shutdown and becomes a time dillatation for some, not for all but at least is got a checkbox and a swoosh, Kanye says.
I think it's already back on Google. When I search "Bluelight" this website comes up now :)