• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

I wonder what happened to the old cats from here.

phantom, the guy that lost his arm
Chinky who moved to ATL
Itchy scratchy who lived in Lake County
Gwen

many others

going to go out on a limb and say most people either clean or dead. This thread used to be jumping. They would close it after x number of posts and we would have to open a new one. This is my second username I had here, my first was in 2008 before a friend died. This website almost chronicles my descent from trying coke and oxy for the first times to becoming a full blown heroin addict. I think I found this site when the mint e pills were going around back in like 07
Yeah, things have definitely changed over the years. There's a lot less traffic overall. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the people you mentioned have in fact passed on, but a lot of people have also gotten clean or grown apart from the site. There's still plenty of fun to be had here though! We are working on trying to drive some more traffic to the site through social media and other venues.

Chinky moved to Atanta? I was wondering what happened to him. o_O

Yeah mr.piffington hit the nail on the head. Even if you get something decent, its fent. Four hours hold time has me waking up in the middle of the night just to dose to sleep. Probably why the thread has dried up so much. It's not like it use to be

Yeah mr.piffington hit the nail on the head. Even if you get something decent, its fent. Four hours hold time has me waking up in the middle of the night just to dose to sleep. Probably why the thread has dried up so much. It's not like it use to be
I believe that Chicago now offers free fentanyl test strips. Of course, that still leaves the problem of finding stuff without fent.

Puke, that was the dude who worked for like a television production set who had an infected injection site in his arm and didn’t go to the hospital. He posted on here about how he had been going to work with it wrapped up but it started to smell so bad that even he could smell it. When he finally went to the hospital he lost his arm.

Reminds me of this one random time I was taking public transit out west. Met some random Mexican dude who had a nun at his elbow. I literally injected this man in his nub. Probably wasn’t canton but damn I hope that dude stayed clean.

wow what a blast from the past this place is. good to see puke and newphone still here. and hydro. totally forgot about fantom. he was a good dude hope he is well.

the fucking mints newphone lol.

still clean here 6 and half years now.

Puke, that was the dude who worked for like a television production set who had an infected injection site in his arm and didn’t go to the hospital. He posted on here about how he had been going to work with it wrapped up but it started to smell so bad that even he could smell it. When he finally went to the hospital he lost his arm.

Reminds me of this one random time I was taking public transit out west. Met some random Mexican dude who had a nun at his elbow. I literally injected this man in his nub. Probably wasn’t canton but damn I hope that dude stayed clean.
Fantom and I were supposed to cop dope together along time ago and at the last minute he flaked out. Didn't know he lost his arm, suckage.

This shit is sad. I went to literally 4 different spots after my main spot fell off a fucking cliff, and none of them seemed to contain anything other than Dormin. And these dummies are so fucking dumb/lazy they don't take it out of the capsule before they blend it up so there are always visible pink/blue specks. The solution has consistently been a clear liquid with a pink hue, not like fentanyl pink either. I wouldn't even know I was getting high if I wasn't sticking a damn needle in my arm.

To think there are people in other states dying of OD's and I can barely even catch a slight buzz off anything in this city anymore. Just a bunch of dummies on the corner trying to make money off crushed baby aspirin or whatever the fuck. A year ago every spot had fire, my brother died of an OD. Now I'm desperate just to find anything that's real.

This shit is sad. I went to literally 4 different spots after my main spot fell off a fucking cliff, and none of them seemed to contain anything other than Dormin. And these dummies are so fucking dumb/lazy they don't take it out of the capsule before they blend it up so there are always visible pink/blue specks. The solution has consistently been a clear liquid with a pink hue, not like fentanyl pink either. I wouldn't even know I was getting high if I wasn't sticking a damn needle in my arm.

To think there are people in other states dying of OD's and I can barely even catch a slight buzz off anything in this city anymore. Just a bunch of dummies on the corner trying to make money off crushed baby aspirin or whatever the fuck. A year ago every spot had fire, my brother died of an OD. Now I'm desperate just to find anything that's real.
Ugh, maybe u should see it as a good thing rather than a bad one, tons of ppl are oding dying or losing limbs and other nasty shit. Maybe u could lay off the drugs for a while and focus on some other stuff, maybe switch drugs smoke pot for a while. I know dope is fkn delicious but these times are fkn so bad to get high that it turns me off. Just a suggestion tho, u can always go back to dope later and perhaps It will be fire again. Rn it's utter sh111t.

They sell dope in liquid form now? When did this start?

Ugh, maybe u should see it as a good thing rather than a bad one, tons of ppl are oding dying or losing limbs and other nasty shit. Maybe u could lay off the drugs for a while and focus on some other stuff, maybe switch drugs smoke pot for a while. I know dope is fkn delicious but these times are fkn so bad to get high that it turns me off. Just a suggestion tho, u can always go back to dope later and perhaps It will be fire again. Rn it's utter sh111t.
Yeah man, I am grateful that I don't cop anything on the street anymore.
I do kratom, beer, and weed I grow myself.
That's it.
And I'm OK with that.
I know too many people who've died from one bad score. Fuck that. It ain't worth it.

I was gonna buy it once from my tobacco shop I go to but it was too expensive and there were so many different brands to choose from I didn't bother.

They sell dope in liquid form now? When did this start?
Reading comprehension must not be your strong-suit if you can't grasp the context of what I said. Believe it or not some people (gasp) inject their drugs! Strange concept, I know.