• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Discussion Chronic pain sufferers and the ever-changing laws

BTW buprenorphine lowers one's seizure threshold. I was given it for 5 days.... and ended up in hospital for 4 more.

But right now the doctor is saying 'oh, we can give you a lot more oxycodone as the pain gets worse' rather than asking if I WANT to be on that much oxycodone. I do not.

Every month, when I'm on my last strip, I'm anxious in case of another f**kup or the doctor forgetting or what have you....

But I have to report that after only 2 years - my digital prescription went through automatically and a week early. I GUESS the doctor has tricked the system by ticking the palliative box... because let's face it, doctors are usually good at helping out the dying. Onc every 6 months she renews it.

A German doctor - so pretty stoic but still impressed by X-rays with rods, plates and screws all over 1 hip & leg. I think she reckons the NHS did a bad job and she's dealing with what's left.'

BTW buprenorphine lowers one's seizure threshold. I was given it for 5 days.... and ended up in hospital for 4 more.

But right now the doctor is saying 'oh, we can give you a lot more oxycodone as the pain gets worse' rather than asking if I WANT to be on that much oxycodone. I do not.

Every month, when I'm on my last strip, I'm anxious in case of another f**kup or the doctor forgetting or what have you....

But I have to report that after only 2 years - my digital prescription went through automatically and a week early. I GUESS the doctor has tricked the system by ticking the palliative box... because let's face it, doctors are usually good at helping out the dying. Onc every 6 months she renews it.

A German doctor - so pretty stoic but still impressed by X-rays with rods, plates and screws all over 1 hip & leg. I think she reckons the NHS did a bad job and she's dealing with what's left.'
I lost my hand in the mid 70s, but therapy for the PTSD took another 36 years...

"Liberals" in American government aren't classical liberal which is really much closer to a libertarian. Democrats have bastardized the term liberal. Democrats are nothing more than authoritarian right wingers that are secular (athiest).

Amd I'm sorry you're too confused to see that Republicans are equally as authoritarian. You ate their freedom bullshit hook line and sinker. They want to ban every single thing that doesn't align with Christian version of sharia law.

They want to ban drugs, weed, being gay, abortions, condoms, day after pills, transsexuals, adoptions by gays, teaching of solid evolutionary science in school, athiesm in government...i could go on forever with the shit they want to ban....and it as asanine as Democrats wanting to ban peope from working if they don't get the Vax
You're very confused my guy. Neither of these parties stand for freedom. They stand for their corporate donors and on the republican side they have the additional defect of standing for evil middle eastern cults (religion)....which you seem to believe in to with your God ranting.

You ppl that think God's voice is in your head and heart arre a dangerous group of people that cannot be reasoned with because you live a schizophrenic delusion of an imaginary spirit telling you what is right rather than looking around and looking at data to know what is right

To get this thread back on topic Go pray to the air that people that are suffering horrible disease and pain (gods plan right? ) get some fucking medication for it.

Otherwise there's a politics and religions subforum and this ain't it
Hey there,

I'm wondering..are you all bent out of shape by someone writing "God" several times in their thread? Saying "God Bless, etc."? If that is the case, you sure are hot under the collar over this. Just wanted say that I am a devout, bible-thumping, God fearing, foul mouthed devotee of our Lord and my Savior Christ. I am a little pissed at how you put all believers into one box. I am in agreement with you on the evangelical Christians who have shoved their way into politics and try and hoist it upon the citizens. Separation of church and state, right?

Anyway, I am also a Republican, I love homosexuals, I have volunteered at the trans sexual law center, I enjoy anyone who live like they want, how they want, I do not judge, even if I do not believe in someone else's opinions or actions, nor do I say anything to anyone about whether they are going to hell or that they need the Lord. I swear like a sailor, I've various amounts of illicit substances throughout my life and maybe I still pollute this body that is a "temple" and God's creation. I am a sinner, as is everyone else. But I really get pissed off when someone assumes that anyone who believes in God or calls themselves a Christian or prays to the little old man in the sky, as you would think, is a lunatic and deserves disdane.

Sorry about spelling. Furthermore, the percentage of these backwards Christians are low. The majority of real bible-thumpers, like myself, usually don't even go to church because the doctrines that are not in the Bible, so I do not partake. And all that jazz.

So please do not throw your presuppositions around because there are some not-threatening and living high on life and other things not mentioned in the Bible -- and embrace the truth that if you believe Christ is your Savior and try to walk the path and live life as best as you can for God -- because we are here to serve our fellow man -- etc. etc. etc...on believers who you wouldn't even know how devout that person is.

Amen and Praise the Lord!

V

I'm just wondering if anyone has tried accupuncture for their chronic pain? And if so, did it help?

V
Yes, it did. I've a chronic condition affecting my joints (the other kind) and whenever I see my physiotherapist she always includes at least one session of accupuncture in the set. She sticks needles in the tan lines of my hands for wrist and thumb pain and in my head, neck and shoulders for neck strain and headaches, think she did my foot and knee once, lol.
I find it works, that surprised me, but she has a genuine healing touch, I just walk out of there feeling better!

Hell yes ; if wanting to be free of pain gets you labelled as 'drug-seeking', then I am that along with the rest of the human race.
I've had the experience of being denied adequate pain relief while acutely ill with pancreatitis in hospital because I was known as a drug user.
Ffs I don't go to the hospital to get high, also nevermind standard therapeutic doses wouldn't get me there anyway. I had to explain this at length and argue with 3 different doctors before I finally got grudgingly given some morphine (alongside a lecture) .

Also rather ironically, there never WAS this pipeline from prescription painkillers to say street heroin, but NOW there bloody is!, because legitimate pain patients either get taken off their medication or are finding it too expensive to afford, so are forced onto the black market in search of something stronger / cheaper.
Exactly. I suffered from Trigeminal Nueralgia and was on Norco 10's and morphine for 12 years. Mayo clinic said it is the worst pain known to mankind and named it, the suicide disease. My pain meds made my life bearable. I don't remember yhem making me high. Maybe the 1st one got me a little giddy, but that ended with the 1st one
After 12 years, I was so excited to tell my doctor that I had been pain free for 2 weeks. As soon as I told him he ripped my prescriptions in half and said good, you won't be needing these anymore. I panicked. I said wait doctor you got to give me something to help me through the withdrawals because I can't do this I've tried. He said that their Clinic had decided not to help with opioid withdrawals and that he couldn't give me anything. He told me to take Ibuprofen, and sent me on my way. That was so cruel. A week later I suffered a setback from the TN. I was too much in pain to drive myself to the emergency room. I suffered relentlessly for the next 3 weeks and I was very close to taking my own life. I had to get medication off the street. And I've done that ever since. I'm in remission, but now I'm just an addict I guess. When pills became scarce, I graduated to heroin. I'll be on it from now on. I'd like to thank my doctor for this. I can't believe how excited I was to tell him that I had two weeks of no pain just for him to put me through hell. If you could have been a doctor that was really concerned with helping people, he would have helped me to withdraw and not sent me into full on withdrawal until I could find something on my own to ease the symptoms. I didn't eat or drink water for 3 days. I knew I was badly dehydrated, but even a sip sent me into violent vomiting. To stop me from dying of an overdose, my doctor tried to kill me with the withdrawal. Smart move.

Hey there,

I'm wondering..are you all bent out of shape by someone writing "God" several times in their thread? Saying "God Bless, etc."? If that is the case, you sure are hot under the collar over this. Just wanted say that I am a devout, bible-thumping, God fearing, foul mouthed devotee of our Lord and my Savior Christ. I am a little pissed at how you put all believers into one box. I am in agreement with you on the evangelical Christians who have shoved their way into politics and try and hoist it upon the citizens. Separation of church and state, right?

Anyway, I am also a Republican, I love homosexuals, I have volunteered at the trans sexual law center, I enjoy anyone who live like they want, how they want, I do not judge, even if I do not believe in someone else's opinions or actions, nor do I say anything to anyone about whether they are going to hell or that they need the Lord. I swear like a sailor, I've various amounts of illicit substances throughout my life and maybe I still pollute this body that is a "temple" and God's creation. I am a sinner, as is everyone else. But I really get pissed off when someone assumes that anyone who believes in God or calls themselves a Christian or prays to the little old man in the sky, as you would think, is a lunatic and deserves disdane.

Sorry about spelling. Furthermore, the percentage of these backwards Christians are low. The majority of real bible-thumpers, like myself, usually don't even go to church because the doctrines that are not in the Bible, so I do not partake. And all that jazz.

So please do not throw your presuppositions around because there are some not-threatening and living high on life and other things not mentioned in the Bible -- and embrace the truth that if you believe Christ is your Savior and try to walk the path and live life as best as you can for God -- because we are here to serve our fellow man -- etc. etc. etc...on believers who you wouldn't even know how devout that person is.

Amen and Praise the Lord!

V
I'm new here. I've had an account for about 5 minutes and don't quite know how to maneuver the site yet so I don't see who you are dressing with this comment, but I can't agree with you more. I write for a quora and if I say anything like thank God or anything at all that mentions God I will suddenly get bashed by 20 or more people coming out of the woodwork. I don't try to convince anybody that God exists, that's his job. I don't try to convert anybody, argue with anyone, I'm just living my life to the best that I can with my belief in God. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. I don't deny him and I don't bash anybody who doesn't believe but there's so many that are ready to jump on a person for same God. Thank you for your comment

Exactly. I suffered from Trigeminal Nueralgia and was on Norco 10's and morphine for 12 years. Mayo clinic said it is the worst pain known to mankind and named it, the suicide disease. My pain meds made my life bearable. I don't remember yhem making me high. Maybe the 1st one got me a little giddy, but that ended with the 1st one
After 12 years, I was so excited to tell my doctor that I had been pain free for 2 weeks. As soon as I told him he ripped my prescriptions in half and said good, you won't be needing these anymore. I panicked. I said wait doctor you got to give me something to help me through the withdrawals because I can't do this I've tried. He said that their Clinic had decided not to help with opioid withdrawals and that he couldn't give me anything. He told me to take Ibuprofen, and sent me on my way. That was so cruel. A week later I suffered a setback from the TN. I was too much in pain to drive myself to the emergency room. I suffered relentlessly for the next 3 weeks and I was very close to taking my own life. I had to get medication off the street. And I've done that ever since. I'm in remission, but now I'm just an addict I guess. When pills became scarce, I graduated to heroin. I'll be on it from now on. I'd like to thank my doctor for this. I can't believe how excited I was to tell him that I had two weeks of no pain just for him to put me through hell. If you could have been a doctor that was really concerned with helping people, he would have helped me to withdraw and not sent me into full on withdrawal until I could find something on my own to ease the symptoms. I didn't eat or drink water for 3 days. I knew I was badly dehydrated, but even a sip sent me into violent vomiting. To stop me from dying of an overdose, my doctor tried to kill me with the withdrawal. Smart move.
Should have AT LEAST given you an anti-emetic if you couldn't even keep water down. That's criminal neglect of a patient and this doctor belongs before a court. My mother is a retired surgeon; I showed her this and she's utterly shocked.

I've just been totally humiliated by two feckers working in the pharmacy.
Last month they wouldn't give over my prescribed buprenorphine, it was two days late, this month they got more inventive and made up a whole story about another medication I get that is also an opioid. They didn't have it, the manufacturers didn't have it, she called them for me and it could be months, go back to the doctor, they had already arranged for a substitute med in the next town. So I went to the next town and it was all bullshit, I asked at the doctors and asked at the other pharmacy, a nice receptionist phoned the first pharmacy and got the name of the person to ask for because they had the original med there.
I got back to the first pharmacy and the two bitches were still there and said the person I wanted was out, wait.
In total I spent two hours this morning on this fricking wild goose chase invented by the two fricking bitches, I could wring their necks, very nearly swiped at a shelf, but I restrained myself admirably and just said I wouldn't be back, called them bitches and left.
With my medication
and the label on it was printed four days ago.
Four days it sat in the pharmacy, my husband was told it wasn't there yesterday.
The nice receptionist who sorted it out for me has put a note on my script that it's not to be sent to that pharmacy again. They can play games if it amuses them, but I was fricking good business for them and they lost it now.
To them I may be a junkie, but I'm a pain patient as legitamate as any, I was born with the pain condition I was eventually diagnosed with in adulthood. What is the difference if I get my opiates myself or if the doctor gives me it, both kill the pain, I don't care much which I have.
Which is kinda unfortunate because I was totally on bupe and friends, then I just needed to calm down and I just want to get completely wrecked now.

Guys,

I need help. I don’t know what to do. I got put on suboxone after my doctor retired and I couldn’t find any other doctor who would even speak to me. I couldn’t get an appointment even. Fully insured. Even had the insurance company looking for some kind of “grandfather” type deal for me. Nothing.

it has been since November now that I got changed to suboxone (24 mg a day) from 90 mg MS Contin a day.
I have been deathly ill ever since then, pretty much the whole time since my medication got changed.
First had severe pneumonia. That lasted until like End of January.
I keep getting the really bad migraines that are just skull crushing and brain damaging.
I keep waking up in the night pouring sweat and projectile vomiting. I get acid that is so bad coming up my throat.
I am always either freezing or sweating and hot flashing out. My feet are always freezing to the point they ache so bad.
Severe foot pain, leg pain.
I can’t eat hardly at all. My muscle is just wasting away and I am getting too thin.
My liver is hurting and itching again. That was one of the main reasons I took morphine. It doesn’t hurt the liver.
I have had liver failure from Tylenol poisoning. After car accident that gave me head injury.
I am dying.

I go back to the suboxone doctor in a few days and have to tell her more of this. ^^^
She knows about the pneumonia. She was sick herself and I had to see some other doctor who was an ass the last time, so I haven’t had a chance to talk to my doctor about it yet.

I don’t even know what to do. If they can’t do better than this, I just want to be euthanized.
Do I dare say that to them? They might think I am suicidal.
She told me that the doctors were all getting cracked down on and there is no way she could prescribe me the 90 mg morphine I have been taking for the last 16 years. Perfect pain patient, never had a problem. I have a letter from my doctor of the last 16 years telling them this. She said the only thing she can prescribe is suboxone.

Please Help. I was stable and able to have a life and now....I am not and being denied care,

I've just been totally humiliated by two feckers working in the pharmacy.
Last month they wouldn't give over my prescribed buprenorphine, it was two days late, this month they got more inventive and made up a whole story about another medication I get that is also an opioid. They didn't have it, the manufacturers didn't have it, she called them for me and it could be months, go back to the doctor, they had already arranged for a substitute med in the next town. So I went to the next town and it was all bullshit, I asked at the doctors and asked at the other pharmacy, a nice receptionist phoned the first pharmacy and got the name of the person to ask for because they had the original med there.
I got back to the first pharmacy and the two bitches were still there and said the person I wanted was out, wait.
In total I spent two hours this morning on this fricking wild goose chase invented by the two fricking bitches, I could wring their necks, very nearly swiped at a shelf, but I restrained myself admirably and just said I wouldn't be back, called them bitches and left.
With my medication
and the label on it was printed four days ago.
Four days it sat in the pharmacy, my husband was told it wasn't there yesterday.
The nice receptionist who sorted it out for me has put a note on my script that it's not to be sent to that pharmacy again. They can play games if it amuses them, but I was fricking good business for them and they lost it now.
To them I may be a junkie, but I'm a pain patient as legitamate as any, I was born with the pain condition I was eventually diagnosed with in adulthood. What is the difference if I get my opiates myself or if the doctor gives me it, both kill the pain, I don't care much which I have.
Which is kinda unfortunate because I was totally on bupe and friends, then I just needed to calm down and I just want to get completely wrecked now.

Fucking bitches like that are gonna reap some serious karma from the evil and unspeakable pain and injury they cause to others.
No one has the right to judge another person. Period. You just do not know what someone else has endured and do endure.
This “drug addict” thing has gone WAY too far!
Just 10 years ago we would be called “normal people”.
We all go through injury or disease, pain, suffering at some point. Shit can get brutal!
Best to remain silent and appear dumb than open your mouth and remove all doubt.
I am so sorry that happened to you my friend.
❤️
The pharmacy’s around here have not had medications at all. Didn’t get their shipments.
It has been a wild goose chase for me too.
I also have 2 bitches at the front office who fuck with me and others so mean spirited it shocks me.
I made them bracelets for Christmas.
Kill them with kindness. 😂😊

Maybe methadone would be better for you painful one . If they won't give back the morphine or give oxy then try methadone .
So sorry you are going thru this it's ridiculous. When I was younger I felt lucky to be born in the USA now not so much ..

Guys,

I need help. I don’t know what to do. I got put on suboxone after my doctor retired and I couldn’t find any other doctor who would even speak to me. I couldn’t get an appointment even. Fully insured. Even had the insurance company looking for some kind of “grandfather” type deal for me. Nothing.

it has been since November now that I got changed to suboxone (24 mg a day) from 90 mg MS Contin a day.
I have been deathly ill ever since then, pretty much the whole time since my medication got changed.
First had severe pneumonia. That lasted until like End of January.
I keep getting the really bad migraines that are just skull crushing and brain damaging.
I keep waking up in the night pouring sweat and projectile vomiting. I get acid that is so bad coming up my throat.
I am always either freezing or sweating and hot flashing out. My feet are always freezing to the point they ache so bad.
Severe foot pain, leg pain.
I can’t eat hardly at all. My muscle is just wasting away and I am getting too thin.
My liver is hurting and itching again. That was one of the main reasons I took morphine. It doesn’t hurt the liver.
I have had liver failure from Tylenol poisoning. After car accident that gave me head injury.
I am dying.

I go back to the suboxone doctor in a few days and have to tell her more of this. ^^^
She knows about the pneumonia. She was sick herself and I had to see some other doctor who was an ass the last time, so I haven’t had a chance to talk to my doctor about it yet.

I don’t even know what to do. If they can’t do better than this, I just want to be euthanized.
Do I dare say that to them? They might think I am suicidal.
She told me that the doctors were all getting cracked down on and there is no way she could prescribe me the 90 mg morphine I have been taking for the last 16 years. Perfect pain patient, never had a problem. I have a letter from my doctor of the last 16 years telling them this. She said the only thing she can prescribe is suboxone.

Please Help. I was stable and able to have a life and now....I am not and being denied care,
This is just plain fucking cruel and unnecessary torture at its best. I am so sorry you are going through this. Please don't give up. I have no advice or answers for you, but I'm planning on doing whatever I can to get legislature or whatever needs to be done as soon as I pass the Bar and have some power to do something. I'm fighting to the bitter end for mental health and this health care crisis. Somehow, someway, I am going to try and make a difference or set the stage. You are in my thoughts.

V

This is just plain fucking cruel and unnecessary torture at its best. I am so sorry you are going through this. Please don't give up. I have no advice or answers for you, but I'm planning on doing whatever I can to get legislature or whatever needs to be done as soon as I pass the Bar and have some power to do something. I'm fighting to the bitter end for mental health and this health care crisis. Somehow, someway, I am going to try and make a gaged difference or set the stage. You are in my thoughts.

V
Thank you. So much. ❤️
Your words and the care behind them helped.
Please fight like hell for those suffering.

It was not good news at the doctor. I just got back.
She was very alarmed, as I have lost 10 pounds in two weeks.
I broke down and cried and told her I can’t eat, can’t sleep, can’t do anything anymore...I have just been in bed with a cold washcloth across my eyes, listening to books on tape.

There is something seriously wrong with me. I have known that for a long time and have provided MRI and other tests, other specialists diagnosis to my doctor who retired, who left me with zero medical records.
So...now I have to go do it all again. IF I am even well enough to make it.
I begged her to euthanize me.
Told her how bad I am suffering.

I am waiting for her to call in some nausea medication and the goddamn suboxone. I have thrown up so much of it...I am going to be in withdrawal soon.

I am fucked you guys. I just wanted to tell you all that I love you and I appreciate you being here for me...all these years.
I don’t think I will have a single person at my funeral because I been too sick to maintain any relationship.
But I know you guys do care about me.
Thank you for that.
P.O.

Years ago, when something was painful, you would go to the doctor, maybe get a prescription after a few tests. Then you would either feel better, or visit the doctor again and get something else. This system worked like a well-oiled machine for many years. The current assumption people have made is that because of the overprescribed, overuse of prescriptions, namely opioids, people escalated from prescription pain medicines to street drugs. The theory is that people with broken legs, toothaches, sprained ankles, or whatever ailment were getting unwarranted, strong pain medicines that were unnecessary and led them down a dark path into addiction (and possibly crime).
The laws have changed so drastically in the last 15 years that it has become very difficult to get pain medicine prescribed even if you need it. The scale has tipped into the opposite direction, too little is being prescribed and taken. These changes have made a devastating impact for two reasons: patients who have been on long-term prescribed pain medicine for chronic illnesses were denied their prescriptions, causing them to look elsewhere for relief, and the new people suffering from chronic illnesses and pain can't obtain a needed prescription and are treated like addicts for wanting them.

As a patient, you have to tiptoe on a thin line between advocating for yourself and appearing to be drug-seeking and denied medication. If you're "flagged" in the system as drug-seeking, you won't get any prescriptions in your town, or county, or state. This delicate tiptoeing is clouded even further for ex-addicts who are chronically ill.

Who should decide what kind of pain deserves prescription medicine? Who should decide how much or for how long? Why are we not allowed to decide for ourselves if pain medicine can be used to manage an illness? A person can buy as much beer or liquor from any store. We are allowed to decide when to stop drinking (an addictive substance), vaping nicotine, but not pain medicine?
This makes me so sad 😢 I feel each person should decide and doctors should be able to respond and give as much as it is considered safe for that person's age, weight,health conditions...and not these sad and lonely rules that leave out so many who are in chronic pain or just any pain from any surgery or accident :(

Thank you. So much. ❤️
Your words and the care behind them helped.
Please fight like hell for those suffering.

It was not good news at the doctor. I just got back.
She was very alarmed, as I have lost 10 pounds in two weeks.
I broke down and cried and told her I can’t eat, can’t sleep, can’t do anything anymore...I have just been in bed with a cold washcloth across my eyes, listening to books on tape.

There is something seriously wrong with me. I have known that for a long time and have provided MRI and other tests, other specialists diagnosis to my doctor who retired, who left me with zero medical records.
So...now I have to go do it all again. IF I am even well enough to make it.
I begged her to euthanize me.
Told her how bad I am suffering.

I am waiting for her to call in some nausea medication and the goddamn suboxone. I have thrown up so much of it...I am going to be in withdrawal soon.

I am fucked you guys. I just wanted to tell you all that I love you and I appreciate you being here for me...all these years.
I don’t think I will have a single person at my funeral because I been too sick to maintain any relationship.
But I know you guys do care about me.
Thank you for that.
P.O.
Forgot to tell you guys....it is looking like I have Multiple System Atrophy aka Double Parkinson’s Disease.
My shit is going down my friends.
It is really painful too. Bad.
I feel like it is going to crack my brain with magic pain.
Figures the GD Medical System is worthless now.
The cavemen could have done a better job. Much better.

I have Got to have some more tests...if I make it to more tests.
I will try and let you guys know.
If I had the energy, I would send some of you an e mail, but I don’t- have t- just know I love you. Always.
We think it has been in “Remission” for awhile.
It is back. Full force.
Keep me in your prayers please.
❤️

I just want to be treated like normal though.
This will be about the only message from me regarding this.

Let Us Rock On ....
I don’t believe in death, neither am I afraid of it.
The part that sucks , is shedding this mortal body.

This is where getting access to barbiturates (especially powerful, fast-acting ones) is imperative. It helps you say calm, in control, and, if need be - you can quit on your own terms.

I know I should never have to put up with the shit that I've been putting up with. Notably ear and neck pain, ear troubles, weird sensations, weakness, and lethargy. At least I'm not in severe intractable pain. I know what I'd do and I'd do it in short order. I know I am well within my rights, despite what my Bible toting parents or others in my family think, to put an end to it if I wanted to.

It's a shame the option is only available to those who have less than a year to live. Ridiculous. These drugs should be available to anyone suffering from intolerable pain where the treatment of that pain is denied through legal (and religious-rooted) nonsensical ways. Take charge, don't let some lunatic tell you what to do with your own body - this is what pro-choice is all about - taking control of your body and thus your life without interference from a bunch of overzealous nutjobs.

I'm just throwing this out there because everyone knows we all have been treated inhumanely due to the laws that have been put in place that don't really stop opioid use but more or less hurt the people that actually need opioids that have actual real injuries conditions diseases etc. Has anyone ever thought about getting together like a few of us banding together going against the doj for Distributing information that teaches pharmacist pharmacist tech and doctors and everyone else how to discriminate with their policies?!?!?!? I mean this in a legal way like see if there is some civil rights law we can find that would validate People Like Us that are already suffering like band together and file it like you would any other type of law that prevents racism ableism or discrimination against people like us that need our medication and have to take daily ridicule from medical Physicians!!! Pharmacies doctors nurses Hospital staff whatever whoever stopped us from getting proper care should be held accountable to the law if they're going to help us accountable and make some of the most resort to going buying stuff off the street that can potentially kill us they should be held accountable!!!! Am I crazy on that has this been tried before has it failed can we band together and do this if so please reply to me and I will put my efforts towards finding someone that would be willing to fight for people like us. We deserve better we are real people with real issues we shouldn't be forced to go to the street we shouldn't be forced to suffer.

Last edited:
I'm just throwing this out there because everyone knows we all have been treated inhumanely due to the laws that have been put in place that don't really stop opioid use but more or less hurt the people that actually need opioids that have actual real injuries conditions diseases etc. Has anyone ever thought about getting together like a few of us banding together going against the doj for Distributing information that teaches pharmacist pharmacist tech and doctors and everyone else how to discriminate with their policies?!?!?!? I mean this in a legal way like see if there is some civil rights law we can find that would validate People Like Us that are already suffering like band together and file it like you would any other type of law that prevents racism ableism or discrimination against people like us that need our medication and have to take daily ridicule from medical Physicians!!! Pharmacies doctors nurses Hospital staff whatever whoever stopped us from getting proper care should be held accountable to the law if they're going to help us accountable and make some of the most resort to going buying stuff off the street that can potentially kill us they should be held accountable!!!! Am I crazy on that has this been tried before has it failed can we band together and do this if so please reply to me and I will put my efforts towards finding someone that would be willing to fight for people like us. We deserve better we are real people with real issues we shouldn't be forced to go to the street we shouldn't be forced to suffer.
At the least, any doctor who cuts off a patient from their opiates for any reason other than the benefit of the patient ought to get done for actual bodily harm, if not grevious bodily harm because the injury will last months in reality.
I'm not in the states, can't help you with your case, I'm sure it must have been tried before?
I know if I got caught then I'd make a medical defense.
If I were rich enough I could afford a cannabis sativa prescription from the doctor. I am diagnosed with a condition that it gets prescribed for legally, but the weekly cost of that one medicine would be more than double my weekly disability benefits!
There is also the problem of waiting lists for the few doctors registered to prescribe it.
I get prescribed buprenorphine by my regular doctor (and I'm very glad of it), but the society ruining, depravity causing weed? no, that is technically legal and if you have a great career with medical benefits, that's wonderful, you can have it.
Otherwise, if you're sick for example and not great at earning money then it's tough shit, the law doesn't help you.