• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cleaning Cocaine

Anisha

Greenlighter
Hi....
I just started cocaine a few months back and i am trying very hard to get clean cocaine.
Is there a way in which i could clean or wash my cocaine to extract pure Cocaine from the street cut ones.

Thank you

Yes. The tried and true way is to cook up freebase whichever way you’d like. Baking soda is the easiest. Do this in a small glass vial that you can cap. Once cooked pour in a bit more hot water until it’s a bit easier to separate the water from freebase. Use a syringe and pull off the water.

Now add fresh hot distilled water, cap it, shake it up for awhile. Let settle then pull that water off. Repeat this 3 more times. Discard the water.

This process will clean out nearly every cut used in cocaine, the beauty of the freebases near insolubility in water compared to other substances. This will get rid of levamisole and boric acid.

The problem is now you have freebase cocaine and it’s not exactly easy for the novice to turn it back into a snortable salt with hydrolyzing the fuck out of it. If you smoke it or IV it this isn’t a huge issue, you can also turn it back into salt with minimal acid/water then use sublingual which has efficacy on par with snorted.

-GC

Yes. The tried and true way is to cook up freebase whichever way you’d like. Baking soda is the easiest. Do this in a small glass vial that you can cap. Once cooked pour in a bit more hot water until it’s a bit easier to separate the water from freebase. Use a syringe and pull off the water.

Now add fresh hot distilled water, cap it, shake it up for awhile. Let settle then pull that water off. Repeat this 3 more times. Discard the water.

This process will clean out nearly every cut used in cocaine, the beauty of the freebases near insolubility in water compared to other substances. This will get rid of levamisole and boric acid.

The problem is now you have freebase cocaine and it’s not exactly easy for the novice to turn it back into a snortable salt with hydrolyzing the fuck out of it. If you smoke it or IV it this isn’t a huge issue, you can also turn it back into salt with minimal acid/water then use sublingual which has efficacy on par with snorted.

-GC
Thank you but I only snort cocaine i don't smoke or IV

You could use some anhydrous acetone and wash the cocaine, if you google Lejunks cocaine purification technique you will find a guide from someone much smarter then me. If you're buying cocaine and you believe that there's a possibility that it could potentially contain cuts, I would highly recommend testing it before consuming, it's always better to be safe.

You could use some anhydrous acetone and wash the cocaine, if you google Lejunks cocaine purification technique you will find a guide from someone much smarter then me. If you're buying cocaine and you believe that there's a possibility that it could potentially contain cuts, I would highly recommend testing it before consuming, it's always better to be safe.
Got my freebase ready using Lejunks method looks good so far tomorrow will be converting the freebase into Chcl.
Hoping it turns out as expected will keep you posted.

In the country I live its hard to get testing equipment easily for cocaine without raising flags.

Got my freebase ready using Lejunks method looks good so far tomorrow will be converting the freebase into Chcl.
Hoping it turns out as expected will keep you posted.

In the country I live its hard to get testing equipment easily for cocaine without raising flags.
The free base looked all normal, when i dissolved it in anhydrous acetone the freebase completely dissolved in it however, upon filtering the solution a lot of residue was left on the filter paper almost equal to 1 gm of freebase which i used initially.

after mixing the filtered solution with ethanol/HCL/Acetone mixture no crystals were formed...!

What am I missing

-GC
Will this get rid if phenacetin? I just got some coke laced with this crap.

IME shitty coke won’t even rock down, most likely due to certain cuts it’s almost like it won’t harden. Dude I know says if it’s just not real good but does the trick then do bigger lines dont intent washing unless you have large ammounts.

-GC
Actually, when cooked with baking soda the crack isnt really that pure at all, it contains still lots of cuts and all the baking soda (which is what makes a crackling sound when heated thats why its called crack), the max purity of crack is 68%.

If you want a way more pure end product you need to clean it with ammonia, which results in a purity from 70% to 99%.