• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Cleaning meth. Isopropyl.

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
After performing an acetone wash on 0.5g and getting back 0.5g back I decided to powder up the shards and dump it in store bought iso alcohol. It says 100% pure but probably more like 91%. After stirring for a minute and letting sit for 5 minutes to let any undissolved product settle I carefully poured out the alcohol into another jar. After evaporating the iso from the first jar I was left with 0.3g. After evaporating the iso from the second jar I was left with 0.2g.

Smoking some from the first jar produced a small amount of vapor with giving some moderate effect while the product from the second jar produced a much thicker and kinda sweet smelling vapor with much stronger effects.

My conclusion is I think iso with a small amount of water separated a lot of the meth from another cut that acetone wouldn't remove. I've tried this on another batch getting similar results. The undissolved product giving off a light airy odorless vapor and the dissolved giving off a much thicker and longer lasting vapor with a sweetish kinda smell.

Last edited:
If you try it with iso at very cold temperatures you might even get cleaner product but possibly less.

This sounds interesting, how are you sure it is "condensing" and not just being destroyed/lost? And if I may ask how much fluid did you use for .5? I happen to have some 100% ISO and some free time so ill give it a try tommorow.
FYI you can "salt" the water out of diluted ISO by just adding a ton of salt to make it 100% alcohol

Typically one wants to have the iso heated up and pour onto the meth slowly with stirring. Slowly add the hot iso with stirring until no more dissolve (or it all dissolves..) and then pour that iso through a filter into another jar. Now allow this jar to cool slowly and meth crystals should form. Once you’ve cooled it completely (room temperature to fridge to freezer over time) decant the iso to leave your now cleaner meth crystals.
-GC

This sounds interesting, how are you sure it is "condensing" and not just being destroyed/lost? And if I may ask how much fluid did you use for .5? I happen to have some 100% ISO and some free time so ill give it a try tommorow.
FYI you can "salt" the water out of diluted ISO by just adding a ton of salt to make it 100% alcohol

Isopropyl alcohol doesn’t destroy or lose the product unless you spill it. It’s commonly used to clean up meth in the typical clandestine lab.

-GC

I don't understand how iso would destroy meth.
I used about 20ml.

Yes I’m curious to this method as I have probably an ounce of some poorly ground up crystals. I’ve tried acetone wash about 4 times and the stuff still melts almost instantly into this black tar looking shit. If I parachute it however. I get a good high. Albeit it tastes funny and my stomach is off for a few hours.

How can I wash my shit properly so I can smoke it again.

The more water there is in your cleaning solvent, the more product you will lose. You can dissolve a significant amount of meth in a small amount of water. Your results seem a tad low, unless you’re purity is actually that low. Try investing in a lab grade iso or 100% somewhere. Anhydrous acetone might be easier to score as well. Sometimes people proceed with an acetone wash and follow with an isopropyl alcohol rinse to finish. Good meth is good.

The more water there is in your cleaning solvent, the more product you will lose. You can dissolve a significant amount of meth in a small amount of water. Your results seem a tad low, unless you’re purity is actually that low. Try investing in a lab grade iso or 100% somewhere. Anhydrous acetone might be easier to score as well. Sometimes people proceed with an acetone wash and follow with an isopropyl alcohol rinse to finish. Good meth is good.
That's the thing, I did an anhydrous acetone wash (baked epsom salts in the oven for 3 hours, then mixed it in a jar with my brand new uncompromised can of acetone.) did the slow pours over coffee filters. Now I can't say how much product was lost, if any, because I didn't weigh it at all during this process. I did patiently wait a few days and kept continually redoing this process about 5 more times. Still smokes like chicken shit. I don't think the acetone wash is doing anything for it at all. So how would I go about the isopropyl alcohol rinse? if it needs to be warmed I have a hot plate. How would I go about safely doing such? any other steps I am missing here?

That's the thing, I did an anhydrous acetone wash (baked epsom salts in the oven for 3 hours, then mixed it in a jar with my brand new uncompromised can of acetone.) did the slow pours over coffee filters. Now I can't say how much product was lost, if any, because I didn't weigh it at all during this process. I did patiently wait a few days and kept continually redoing this process about 5 more times. Still smokes like chicken shit. I don't think the acetone wash is doing anything for it at all. So how would I go about the isopropyl alcohol rinse? if it needs to be warmed I have a hot plate. How would I go about safely doing such? any other steps I am missing here?
I’ve never performed this, but it seems to me that just a light soak and evaporation process is the thing. Same method as an acetone wash. Pop in oven on LOW if you want a quicker evap.

Exactly

Yes I’m curious to this method as I have probably an ounce of some poorly ground up crystals. I’ve tried acetone wash about 4 times and the stuff still melts almost instantly into this black tar looking shit. If I parachute it however. I get a good high. Albeit it tastes funny and my stomach is off for a few hours.

How can I wash my shit properly so I can smoke it again.
I've got the same problem with crystals turning black and produce a harsh and foul smelling vapor kinda like burnt sugar. That kind of cut means that meth was designed for eating or railing or I supposed shooting. Iso won't clean that out. An a/b extraction would be the only way.

Last edited:
Meth shards around my area when cleaned with acetone never remove anything except meth if the acetone has water in it or the meth is not the smokable kind and is made for eating and snorting. I always assumed my meth was high quality since it smoked pretty clean and 80mg had me fkn fried but after this iso wash I'm sure pure meth is a lot stronger than this shite I'm getting.

Naw, will never touch meth or h again in my life. MDMA and oxy and some blunts while drinking champagne is more my alley.
But, we must.😘

Let's do away with harm reduction, and write the next Fear And Loathing The Methamfentylcrack Sandwich.

This story starts with me looking across the water, the ocean in our case at your abode with a telescope, and pining for you my love. Then we connect, though distantly, it doesn't work, and meanwhile some journalist is following me (and us) around while I throw some rad trap parties with Methanfentylcrack Sandwiches. Big and luxurious ones with rappers and gold teeth. The squat I've found to be a trap for this is in a rather remote and rich Island estate, like Prince Edward Island.

In this book, I will be calling you Daisy. Cause you gettin Yeezy for days, Daisy!!

It's an original story for sure,

Meth shards around my area when cleaned with acetone never remove anything except meth if the acetone has water in it or the meth is not the smokable kind and is made for eating and snorting. I always assumed my meth was high quality since it smoked pretty clean and 80mg had me fkn fried but after this iso wash I'm sure pure meth is a lot stronger than this shite I'm getting.
Meth is extremely potent. But it also has the potential to become a customary experience. Like you get so used to the high, it doesn't seem like as much as it is anymore. Every single drug, save some psychedelics I guess, has the potential to become as boring as breathing air. Meanwhile, dependence is setting in more and more. Usually by the ‘I don't get high anymore’ phase there's some issue of dependence.

I hope this isn't where you're headed. You say that a but under s point of the washed stuff hit you good so that's alright. Remember to have fun with it, and keep engaged with other things too. Meth is dicey to get into, but an attitude of drugs enhancing your life rather than controlling it can keep it in that direction a bit better. Mind over matter right.

Sometimes people addictions seem, or are actually much worse than they would be otherwise, due to the psychology of regret and shame around it. Doing drugs is nothing to be ashamed of. You are in control, and you can gain more through some good decisionmaking and a healthy attitude.

I've got the same problem with crystals turning black and produce a harsh and foul smelling vapor kinda like burnt sugar. That kind of cut means that meth was designed for eating or railing or I supposed shooting. Iso won't clean that out. An a/b extraction would be the only way.

They can make meth based on ROA?…. how do they do that?…. Sounds fishy.

But, we must.😘

Let's do away with harm reduction, and write the next Fear And Loathing The Methamfentylcrack Sandwich.

This story starts with me looking across the water, the ocean in our case at your abode with a telescope, and pining for you my love. Then we connect, though distantly, it doesn't work, and meanwhile some journalist is following me (and us) around while I throw some rad trap parties with Methanfentylcrack Sandwiches. Big and luxurious ones with rappers and gold teeth. The squat I've found to be a trap for this is in a rather remote and rich Island estate, like Prince Edward Island.

In this book, I will be calling you Daisy. Cause you gettin Yeezy for days, Daisy!!

It's an original story for sure,
Cocathcmdmazing and alcohol instead of a Methamphetacrap sandwich brother. Like no other brother.