• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

    Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators: andyturbo | BlueBull | simstim

Clearnet lab 100mg MDMA pills VS darknet sourced stronger ones

SableTheFreakshow

Bluelighter
Joined
May 15, 2022
Messages
76
Location
NZ, man it sucks here
So I'm considering ordering some MDMA from a seemingly legit clearnet lab, been a while since I've hit up the onions and the dark markets but have heard tell of some insanely high dosage pills and I'm curious what their quality is like.
 

SableTheFreakshow

Bluelighter
Joined
May 15, 2022
Messages
76
Location
NZ, man it sucks here
I don't know what it's like in that part of the world, but in the US this would 110% be a scam. I have a hard time believing it any different over there.
Well upon looking back into the less clear net markets it seems there's better value there anyway, gonna have to relearn all the old crypto stuff.
The clearnet site I'd found seemed legit like the clearnet sources I've found for both DNP and DMAA which I use for low effort weight loss (less illegal here but still very much substances that are not legal over here).
But yeah they do appear to be charging about double what the average for bulk orders seems to be for pills that are a third of the strength give or take...

Gonna have to stock up on some good pills soon since I'm actually relearning all this.
 

RedRum OG

Bluelighter
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
3,564
Location
MN
There's like 99% chance that's a scam and 1% chance it's a police scam

There are certain illegal things you can buy from clearnet, but not that. It's like how most poppy pod sites are these days. They only are allowed to stay up if they don't actually deliver
 

SableTheFreakshow

Bluelighter
Joined
May 15, 2022
Messages
76
Location
NZ, man it sucks here
There's like 99% chance that's a scam and 1% chance it's a police scam

There are certain illegal things you can buy from clearnet, but not that
Haha, weird they're not even trying to lowball the dark markets then.
If you wanna run a scam like that surely best practice is to at least match the best available prices no?
 

RedRum OG

Bluelighter
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
3,564
Location
MN
Haha, weird they're not even trying to lowball the dark markets then.
If you wanna run a scam like that surely best practice is to at least match the best available prices no?
Maybe, but also too-low prices may arouse suspicion. They are probably trying to toe that line of "looks too good to be true"
 

somnilicious

Bluelighter
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
2,155
Location
Orlando, Fl
There's like 99% chance that's a scam and 1% chance it's a police scam

There are certain illegal things you can buy from clearnet, but not that. It's like how most poppy pod sites are these days. They only are allowed to stay up if they don't actually deliver
They can't deliver dried poppy pods? How do people get their ornamental orders?
 

RedRum OG

Bluelighter
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
3,564
Location
MN
They can't deliver dried poppy pods? How do people get their ornamental orders?
Are you in the USA? If so, the Golden era has ended, and the vast majority of people aren't getting ornamental orders anymore. There was a crack down that stopped people from openly abusing the legal loophole. That being said, there are still be some private vendors, but they are very private, so anything you find just by googling is 99% chance not legit... but I have not been in close touch with the scene for quite a while.

Not the perfect comparison because there hasn't been a legal loophole for MDMA since the 80s in the USA (and most of the world)
 
Last edited:

somnilicious

Bluelighter
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
2,155
Location
Orlando, Fl
Are you in the USA? If so, the Golden era has ended, and the vast majority of people aren't getting ornamental orders anymore. There was a crack down that stopped people from openly abusing the legal loophole. That being said, there are still be some private vendors, but they are very private, so anything you find just by googling is 99% chance not legit... but I have not been in close touch with the scene for quite a while.

Not the perfect comparison because there hasn't been a legal loophole for MDMA since the 80s in the USA (and most of the world)
So all these internet vendors are fake? There goes my hope for a decent opiate if I ever decided to get off methadone. Maybe this fentanyl vaccine will bring back heroin.
 

Fertile

Bluelighter
Joined
Mar 31, 2022
Messages
813
Well upon looking back into the less clear net markets it seems there's better value there anyway, gonna have to relearn all the old crypto stuff.
The clearnet site I'd found seemed legit like the clearnet sources I've found for both DNP and DMAA which I use for low effort weight loss (less illegal here but still very much substances that are not legal over here).
But yeah they do appear to be charging about double what the average for bulk orders seems to be for pills that are a third of the strength give or take...

Gonna have to stock up on some good pills soon since I'm actually relearning all this.

Low effort, high mortality weight loss. The internet is plastered by news (from decent sources like The Guardian) on deaths and hospitalisations. DMP flattens the Kreb cycle so hyperthermia is the result - blood does not work 'as advertised' at these elevated temperatures.

So I guess it takes someone credulous to consider it to be a reasonable way to lose weight, Top tip - if you expend more calories than you consume, you lose weight. No shortcuts exist.
 

RedRum OG

Bluelighter
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
3,564
Location
MN
So all these internet vendors are fake? There goes my hope for a decent opiate if I ever decided to get off methadone. Maybe this fentanyl vaccine will bring back heroin.

The vast majority are scams, unfortunately, yes. You can still get pods from what I hear, but it is no longer as easy as googling and using the first or second result.

Poppy seeds are still an option, but those come with downsides too. E.g. very inconsistent levels of opiates and contaminated with heavy metals and other scary stuff.
 

Joey

Bluelighter
Joined
Dec 22, 2015
Messages
6,420
Location
Canada
Grey zone Pot and mushrooms are easy in Canada. Some psychedelics seem legit. Hard drugs I’d give a hard no to. Too sketchy. Darknet is far superior the option.
 
Top