Clenbuterol ? Benefits ? Questions

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
I just ordered some Clen, I've never taken it before. It's basically like a mild stimulant correct? I just wanted to try it I mean personally I don't enjoy working out on anything stronger than caffeine or 5 mg adderall

I'm in a sober house, I should have no worries of failing a drug test for it right? It won't make me pop for amphetamines correct? (Sorry not a drug testing question)

Personal experiences? Enjoyable substance?

I just ordered some Clen, I've never taken it before. It's basically like a mild stimulant correct? I just wanted to try it I mean personally I don't enjoy working out on anything stronger than caffeine or 5 mg adderall

I'm in a sober house, I should have no worries of failing a drug test for it right? It won't make me pop for amphetamines correct? (Sorry not a drug testing question)

Sorry to disappoint, but I've always seen it as a waste of time and money..
It's been hypothesised that clenbuterol is responsible for increasing metabolic rate that equates to about 200 calories burned..
Wouldn't it be prudent to eat slightly less, ie: >200 calories, and negate the need for clenbuterol including the side effects (vasoconstriction) plus subsequent receptor downregulation..

If you end up taking it, please be aware of the extremely long half life of 36-48 hours, so doses taken on consecutive days or even alternate days will be stronger.

NO, No; it's not a stimulant --actually it's made as a Bronchodialator and just like IDIOTS they are-- The US GOVERNMENT stopped them(banning it with roids). It does NOT promote anabolic growth in muscles like they thought or told. Just like they say MDMA is a hallucinagen also totally wrong . I used Clenbuterol for several years only to harden the muscles. It will do that and all Bodybuilders from old days knew that. Used allot by woman back in the days 1990s who were bodybuilders because it does not mess with Hormones of the body.
It somehow tightens the muscles to give that hard ripped look. Despite everybody calling it an anabolic steroid ---"Totally misinformation". Taken it many ,many times and you will get a ripped -harden muscle effect from it. Usually comes in 2 or 5mg and mine were from Russia. Just do not over do or you will NOT be able to move as it does stiffen all the muscles for sure. Again no a stimulant at all but very effective on hardening the muscles. Make sure you get the real thing too because guarantee you it's never created in USA . Only Russia, China , Ukraine ...and Germany.

NO, No; it's not a stimulant --actually it's made as a Bronchodialator and just like IDIOTS they are-- The US GOVERNMENT stopped them(banning it with roids). It does NOT promote anabolic growth in muscles like they thought or told. Just like they say MDMA is a hallucinagen also totally wrong . I used Clenbuterol for several years only to harden the muscles. It will do that and all Bodybuilders from old days knew that. Used allot by woman back in the days 1990s who were bodybuilders because it does not mess with Hormones of the body.
It somehow tightens the muscles to give that hard ripped look. Despite everybody calling it an anabolic steroid ---"Totally misinformation". Taken it many ,many times and you will get a ripped -harden muscle effect from it. Usually comes in 2 or 5mg and mine were from Russia. Just do not over do or you will NOT be able to move as it does stiffen all the muscles for sure. Again no a stimulant at all but very effective on hardening the muscles. Make sure you get the real thing too because guarantee you it's never created in USA . Only Russia, China , Ukraine ...and Germany.
It's not a conventional stimulant like coke, Ritalin or speed but it is a selective direct agonist for the B2 adrenergic receptor.
It will work as a Bronchodilator, but also it will cause fat cells to release the stored triglycerides, speeding up fat loss.
It is very mildly anabolic, but it's weak enough that this action is basically negligible in men, but it can be significant for women, that's why it was and still is one of the main drugs in the stack of bikini competitors.