Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

clonazepam 1mg - first time - this was very poorly planned

cinnamon-catboy

Greenlighter
I've never taken benzos so I have no tolerance or experience. I usually use stimulants so taking clonazepam was almost the opposite.
it did taste nice tho

17:00- took 1 mg of the clonazepam
17:30- this is where the poorly planned in the title comes from, my dad asked me to make dinner since his back hurt and my mom was not home. so I start cooking and the clonazepam kicks in, my body felt heavy and it took more effort to lift my arms. (I'm honestly surprised my dad or sister didn't notice anything off when I'm usually running around, knocking shit over, even without taking stimulants) but mentally I felt floaty and calm.
18:30- I sat down while the food was cooking and was talking to my dad, I don't remember what we talked about but again, again I'm surprised he didn't notice anything off since I was talking slowly in contrast to my usual incomprehensible rambling.
19:30- after dinner I went to my room and laid in my bed, I fell asleep almost immediately.
02:20- I woke up and still found it hard to move, which was a huge pain because I couldn't fall back asleep and had to move all the shit I left on my bed (which was a struggle)

anyway I'd do this again but only home alone haha

Glad you didn't had to have a pee. Got in the same situation and had to move downstairs for my bodily function's.

All benzo's cause this some are worse then other's. Be warned.