• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Clumpy, "wet" cocaine?

WishfulThinkin

Bluelighter
Hello all. Just a quick question about some of the coke I've been getting recently. Even when crushed, it doesn't get powdery enough...at least not to my liking. It clumps together and forms little flat sheets. I'll use a razor or credit card to break it down more, but even then, I get even smaller little sheets instead of fine powdery granules. I even asked my dealer and he was clueless. He then retorted that his shit "got everybody noses bleeding" (I guess meaning that I was the only one with an issue lol.) I mean, the coke is do-able, but I just want to have an idea as to why it's like this. Hell, is my house too humid or something???

Put it under a lamp for a few hours. Or in the sun for half a day.

Hello all. Just a quick question about some of the coke I've been getting recently. Even when crushed, it doesn't get powdery enough...at least not to my liking. It clumps together and forms little flat sheets. I'll use a razor or credit card to break it down more, but even then, I get even smaller little sheets instead of fine powdery granules. I even asked my dealer and he was clueless. He then retorted that his shit "got everybody noses bleeding" (I guess meaning that I was the only one with an issue lol.) I mean, the coke is do-able, but I just want to have an idea as to why it's like this. Hell, is my house too humid or something???
Where do you live? Humidity will definitely moisten your coke. Warm a plate in the microwave until it’s not hot, but warm. This will help dry the humidity out of your coke. You can also try taking a credit card or any card and laying it on top of a line- push down and swirl to break the chunky pieces. Continue to like, swirl the card around on top of the coke until you can feel it loosen up. That’s happened to me before and god is it annoying! Good luck

Cocaine is a hudroscopic drug..
. Meaning it will pull moisture out of the air good coke will stick the razor blade and get a little clumpy on hot humidity days. or it could be some bullshit that was moistened to increase weight or some other hairbrained idea 🤔 dunno not there ti check it out.

Lol that's awesome.... I've been thinking it was hydroscopic ( makes sense. Hydro = water ) for years. All these years of me just taking that phrase for granite.

I was just gonna say- sometimes really good shit will stick to the blade. However, in my experience, it also is a shiny light golden yellow color. Unfortunately, I have seen white clumpy stuff that was obviously designed to look like it was better than it was. But yeah, the best shit, you won't be able to make clean lines. I miss those days. So much garbage out there now, and people don't know any better.

Where do you live? Humidity will definitely moisten your coke. Warm a plate in the microwave until it’s not hot, but warm. This will help dry the humidity out of your coke. You can also try taking a credit card or any card and laying it on top of a line- push down and swirl to break the chunky pieces. Continue to like, swirl the card around on top of the coke until you can feel it loosen up. That’s happened to me before and god is it annoying! Good luck
I'm down south in Georgia. It's been suuuuuper hot and humid lately. My meth's been doing the same thing and I've been having to hit the pipe instead of being able to do lines.
as said above, dry it out on a hot plate (after the plate has been in microwave without your coke on it!)

also get a new source cos your dealer is clueless -he seems to think a bloody nose means it's good product, lol (it doesn't)
I definitely must've offended him when I asked about it. He's been ghosting me since. 😅

My dealer told me to place in fridge to get rid of it being clumy. Any thoughts?
Please Don't do that

Seriously put a plate in the microwave for 10-15 seconds then put the coke on it and start chopping

It'll start to go dry and crushable very quickly

The fridge is just going to cause more condensation and ultimately damper product