• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Clumpy, "wet" cocaine?

Cocaine works orally, yes. It's less potent, but not a LOT less potent. It also lasts longer and there is less rush. I actually would love to try cocaine orally sometime, it sounds lovely.

Sublingual (holding it in your mouth to absorb through your mucous membranes) is similar to snorting. So that's an option too.

Hello all. Just a quick question about some of the coke I've been getting recently. Even when crushed, it doesn't get powdery enough...at least not to my liking. It clumps together and forms little flat sheets. I'll use a razor or credit card to break it down more, but even then, I get even smaller little sheets instead of fine powdery granules. I even asked my dealer and he was clueless. He then retorted that his shit "got everybody noses bleeding" (I guess meaning that I was the only one with an issue lol.) I mean, the coke is do-able, but I just want to have an idea as to why it's like this. Hell, is my house too humid or something???
No, Swim got that shit too tonight, apparently it's the way its pressed, and/or it was probably in a humid environment, I'm pretty sure it is the way it's pressed, the sh&t SWIM just got today/night was tokd that it's the press.. Just gotta really press an ID or any card down and back and forth hard. Then when you get the sheets, you break em with card or blade.

Anyway, does it clear your none like snow is supposed to but once your buzz fades, your nose gets super stuff, cant even get it in one's nose. If SWIM gets a bit in (when its stuffy) , or yes, Sublingualy, it works, and it clears your nose for your next toot. Lol. Hope that helps. So if you dont want to Sub or Oral it get your next line ready before your nose gets plugged again. Lol. Yea pure or near pure coca leaf extract lol will cleqr your sinuses, bot make em stuffy or snifflly or runnny.

So maybe it's the way it's pressed or humility environment it was stored or possibly cut even, mayne when the last dealer gets it, maybe they press it with water (to add weight, like weed dealers add water or moisture packs to add weight) and or cut. Because SWIM has had normalish shit before (powdery) that pligs nose, so maybe cut.

I searched for this thread on help wirh Sublingual bioavailability. I know oral is 30% and intranasal is 70% so. Sublingual works but Swim doesn't know the bioavailability.

Have a great day guys,

Julian H

No, Swim got that shit too tonight, apparently it's the way its pressed, and/or it was probably in a humid environment, I'm pretty sure it is the way it's pressed, the sh&t SWIM just got today/night was tokd that it's the press.. Just gotta really press an ID or any card down and back and forth hard. Then when you get the sheets, you break em with card or blade.

Anyway, does it clear your none like snow is supposed to but once your buzz fades, your nose gets super stuff, cant even get it in one's nose. If SWIM gets a bit in (when its stuffy) , or yes, Sublingualy, it works, and it clears your nose for your next toot. Lol. Hope that helps. So if you dont want to Sub or Oral it get your next line ready before your nose gets plugged again. Lol. Yea pure or near pure coca leaf extract lol will cleqr your sinuses, bot make em stuffy or snifflly or runnny.

So maybe it's the way it's pressed or humility environment it was stored or possibly cut even, mayne when the last dealer gets it, maybe they press it with water (to add weight, like weed dealers add water or moisture packs to add weight) and or cut. Because SWIM has had normalish shit before (powdery) that pligs nose, so maybe cut.

I searched for this thread on help wirh Sublingual bioavailability. I know oral is 30% and intranasal is 70% so. Sublingual works but Swim doesn't know the bioavailability.

Have a great day guys,

Julian H
Sh!t is fire through, minus the subtle headache and extreme stuffy burning nose. It's super numbing and high is great. It's been so lomg for SWIM had the snow, mostly just rock out that's rare too, i have control over my snow and rock use. It's opiates that are my problem. You can check all my other threads and replies, they are mostly about opiods. I've been doimg alright lately. I made it 2 weeks then 1 month and a half, then I slipped, i was so down on myself. Then since the 1⅓ month, it's been every 2 weeks for 2-3 uses and now nits like once a week. Been on the suboxone since 2018 for oxycocet for just oxycodone cravings, i spent 3 years of my life 10 14-2018 without becoming physically dependent. I did 1-3, 4 days a week that while time, something I'd go a week, a month, just purely sporadic schedule. Im pissed I went on it. Im so angry and shortfused, music is completely dull unless I drink alcohol. DO NOT GO ON SUBOXONE OR METHADONE UNLESS ABSOLUTELY PHYSICALLY DEPENDENT (HOOKED. Sure it works for cravings but then you will become stuck on an opioid.

Sh!t is fire through, minus the subtle headache and extreme stuffy burning nose. It's super numbing and high is great. It's been so lomg for SWIM had the snow, mostly just rock out that's rare too, i have control over my snow and rock use. It's opiates that are my problem. You can check all my other threads and replies, they are mostly about opiods. I've been doimg alright lately. I made it 2 weeks then 1 month and a half, then I slipped, i was so down on myself. Then since the 1⅓ month, it's been every 2 weeks for 2-3 uses and now nits like once a week. Been on the suboxone since 2018 for oxycocet for just oxycodone cravings, i spent 3 years of my life 10 14-2018 without becoming physically dependent. I did 1-3, 4 days a week that while time, something I'd go a week, a month, just purely sporadic schedule. Im pissed I went on it. Im so angry and shortfused, music is completely dull unless I drink alcohol. DO NOT GO ON SUBOXONE OR METHADONE UNLESS ABSOLUTELY PHYSICALLY DEPENDENT (HOOKED. Sure it works for cravings but then you will become stuck on an opioid.
Hi mate - first of all we don't use swim here - it has zero effect apart from making shit unreadable

If your coke is super numbing. and burns and clogs your nose, I can guarantee that it is mos def not 'fire'

Cocaine is not super numbing - that is a myth. It provides a light numbing a few minutes after snorted. If it numbs you up quickly and heavily - it's cut with a numbing agent (loads of stuff does this, including some of the other 'caines)

If it burns and clogs your nose it's cut to fuck, sorry. Coke is massively hygroscopic and dissolves in water almost instantly. Good coke will be easily absorbed by the nasal mucus membranes and will feel like snorting air - no drip, no burn, no clogging

Last edited: