• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: chinup | axe battler

Recruitment C'mon you wreckheads, step up to mod EADD!

Bleaney

Bluelighter
That's exactly how I found this place as well.
This sounds really really familiar to me too. Even if it wasn't what I was searching for to find EADD it's certainly one of the first threads that I remember from those times, back in the day.

I was probably searching for some very specific question about Mephedrone, and that's what lead me here.

Samhain / SammyG, what became of him, I wonder how he's gettting on these days. I hope he's doing OK. He did seem to wind some people up the wrong way, but I never had any issues with him.

I wish EADD good luck in their search for mod number 3 to accompany Fubar and Chinup. I have to say that Fubar always comes across as such a sound guy on all of his posts, and Chinups posts are always a good read too. (And no I don't want to borrow a fiver lol, I just wanted to say that.)

chinup

✨ Your Fantasy ✨ Senior Moderator: EADD, H&R, S&T
Staff member
I realised that one as soon as het got made a mod.
Loadsa bans later and he got banned not me they finally saw the light.
ah, you noticed before me.

i first noticed when he pissed on my floor before we'd even got drunk. but once i viewed him in that light it changed the way i interpreted a lot of his actions as a mod.

Arnold

Bluelighter
The cunt ain't worth wasting any time on.

Nice to see the true colours come out from people(yups that one is plural) as you've been a victim of that as well.
Certain info sporadically trickled out in those days. One of them present and witness kept shtum and sat on the fence for ever. Fuck em innit.

Edit: I'm pretty sure his 'reign' goes along with my bans lol that's from July 2012 up till March 2016.
Second edit: the last one had to do with Mugz lol

Last edited:

Bleaney

Bluelighter
i first noticed when he pissed on my floor before we'd even got drunk.
Wow, do you mean that literally, or as in some kind of metaphor? (It sounds like it wasn't the greatest of behaviours from him in any case, that goes without saying)

Yeah Axe Batter I was a very active poster for a few years during that era. I'm choosing to remain mysterious for the time being with this new 2.0 iteration of myself.

I am pretty much a completely different person now, and the person I used to be has been consigned to history ;)

Last edited:

Arnold

Bluelighter
Wow, do you mean that literally, or as in some kind of metaphor? (It sounds like it wasn't the greatest of behaviours from him in any case, that goes without saying)

Yeah Axe Batter I was a very active poster for a few years during that era. I'm choosing to remain mysterious for the time being with this new 2.0 iteration of myself.

I am pretty much a completely different person now, and the person I used to be has been consigned to history ;)
SHG under disguise.

chinup

✨ Your Fantasy ✨ Senior Moderator: EADD, H&R, S&T
Staff member
Oh yeah he was from Manchester right @chinup?

He actually pissed on your actual floor? Wow that's pretty fucked up behaviour
yeah he was from manc.

i was living in leeds at the time. it was when evad died me him and monsta met up.

he pissed on the floor in my bathroom, i assume most of it went on the loo but there was enough around it to make me wonder if he gave any shits whatsoever. i'd really assume if its the first time you've met someone you a) try not to do that and b) if you do, clean up.

like in uni i lived with 7 guys and we got fucked up a lot and they managed not to make too much of a mess. and they really did not care about cleanliness lol.

ha i wish it was metaphorical. he didn't behave very well in general. he drank an entire bottle of jim beam + benzos + opiates then went into a very dark place. me and monsta basically spent the rest of the night trying to comfort him. it wasn't fun. i felt for him but i dunno, like i learned the hard way do not get too fucked up around people you don't know. maybe most men don't have the same defense mechanisms. if i was a cunt it coulda gone badly for him.

i am guessing PTCH or the guy that lived with his dad to save up to travel every year (obviously forgot the name) but i will respect you not wanting to say.

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
Ha yeah I can understand Spade wanting a fresh start! I remember a lot of ribbing aimed at them - although it was all meant affectionately IIRC...

Not saying you are The Spade, bleaney. I was toying with the idea of you maybe being breakcore fiend for a sec too. I'll stop speculating thar!

Bleaney

Bluelighter
I am / was none of those people, although I did get to know a couple of them pretty well (online)

I won't be saying any more now, so it's time to end the speculation. It might take 50-100 guesses before you stumble across the right one, or maybe you never will if that persona has been forgotten.

Bleaney

Bluelighter
^^^ Lol. No to every single part of that. I wish I'd not mentioned remembering Samhain Grim and all of his many monikers now lol.

Can we draw a line under the 'guess who I used to be' thing now?

So, who is in the running to be mod number 3 then? Has anyone chucked their name into the hat yet?