• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Coca leaves have no effect?

Probably a grow under light pressure and humidity and heat. Opium grows in Mexico. Probably readily round the world. But coca. Only in the Andes.

I ate an entire 100g bag of supposedly de-cocaineized coca leaves once. It definitely got me high. Really high.

Yeah I had Delisse Mate de Coca before, was lying around so I tried it.. maybe I steeped for to little time, but it's also very little material in these bags (used 2) and I had no baking soda. Was just a normal tea.

Now I had leaves in cold(!) water for maybe 1h, the water turned black and delivers some slight but smooth stimulation. Like with all drugs, sublingual/buccal hits faster but also crashes faster while oral is more leveled.
I want a fresh coca plant but know they have difficulties growing them outside of its natural climate. Read that some cartel managed to grow in Mexico though.. would be interesting to grow a plant indoor..
Yeah.They made attempts to grow the bushes in Siera Mazatec and other mountainous regions.Outside S.America-in Java,Indonesia they also grow some coca shrubs in the mountains

Some kind of stim.I would like to chew khat or coca,if i have.Kratom can be chewed also like locals
Chewing fresh Khat is like taking a drug.

Coca leaves, dried are no mere then a mild stimulant like Caffein. Like in tea, Camelia Sinenses or Herba Mate, even Coffee is stronger

Dried Kratom however is a drug, an effective Opiod and mild stimulant.

Probably a grow under light pressure and humidity and heat. Opium grows in Mexico. Probably readily round the world. But coca. Only in the Andes.
Opium Papavers seem to grow even on garbage belts and between railroad's.

Its a very adjustable plant, does great in Europe which has a medium sun/ winter season. And it does great.

Coca sprouting's are sold over here so I guess the do well even in the Netherland's. Just grow indoors as they are not into frost.

Don't make tea. Chew it with some baking soda.

I have gotten pretty wired chewing powdered coca (also know as hoja de coca). But it takes some work to get there. Your consumer grade coca (like delisse brand or windsor) have an alkaloid content of around .5% cocaine. Thus 10 grams would have been about 50mg of cocaine. But of course by chewing on it and eventually spitting it out you might get 35mg of it.

You're best chewing it over a day.

Don't make tea. Chew it with some baking soda.

I have gotten pretty wired chewing powdered coca (also know as hoja de coca). But it takes some work to get there. Your consumer grade coca (like delisse brand or windsor) have an alkaloid content of around .5% cocaine. Thus 10 grams would have been about 50mg of cocaine. But of course by chewing on it and eventually spitting it out you might get 35mg of it.

You're best chewing it over a day.
A bundle of fresh Khat chewed is way above dried Coca leaves. With or without baking soda. Never tried that. But I assume from experience Khat is more forgiving, recreative and def stronger.

I ate an entire 100g bag of supposedly de-cocaineized coca leaves once. It definitely got me high. Really high.
Really, they can de-cocainize leaves and leave their structury and appearance intact?

Your consumer grade coca (like delisse brand or windsor) have an alkaloid content of around .5% cocaine. Thus 10 grams would have been about 50mg of cocaine. But of course by chewing on it and eventually spitting it out you might get 35mg of it.
Really, coca leaves contain actual cocaine? I thought one needed to do one or more synthesis/esterification steps to get cocaine, or is this just extraction what they do? But then also coca cola uses decocainized leaves so.. is it both? Can one increase the coca content synthetically but natural leaves also contain some?

I ordered a LED grow lamp, to grow some spices and flowers inside. Possibly I try opium poppy, khat and coca.

A bundle of fresh Khat chewed is way above dried Coca leaves. With or without baking soda. Never tried that. But I assume from experience Khat is more forgiving, recreative and def stronger.
Lucky guy to find
Really, they can de-cocainize leaves and leave their structury and appearance intact?

Really, coca leaves contain actual cocaine? I thought one needed to do one or more synthesis/esterification steps to get cocaine, or is this just extraction what they do? But then also coca cola uses decocainized leaves so.. is it both? Can one increase the coca content synthetically but natural leaves also contain some?

I ordered a LED grow lamp, to grow some spices and flowers inside. Possibly I try opium poppy, khat and

I ordered a LED grow lamp, to grow some spices and flowers inside. Possibly I try opium poppy, khat and coca.
Ofcourse coca leafs contain cocaine.May be around 1percent.That's why inhabitants of the Altiplano chewed them.Like stim plus valuable nutrition and mineral source

May be dried coca leafs are weaker than fresh ones also.Did'nt notice some big g diferences with fungi..fresh seems always better to me somehow.Dried(herbs,foods..)are just a way to conserve them

May be dried coca leafs are weaker than fresh ones also.Did'nt notice some big g diferences with fungi..fresh seems always better to me somehow.Dried(herbs,foods..)are just a way to conserve them
Impossible to get fresh Coca leaves over here. To bad, should be possible. I mean they got fresh Qat over here via airplane.

Cutting's are openly sold like Khat plant cutting's.

Impossible to get fresh Coca leaves over here. To bad, should be possible. I mean they got fresh Qat over here via airplane.

Cutting's are openly sold like Khat plant cutting's.
Khat and all Cathiones are scheduled 1 here.Imposible to find fresh.nor khat,nor coca leafs,no kratom.Netherlands is another story

Yeah I had Delisse Mate de Coca before, was lying around so I tried it.. maybe I steeped for to little time, but it's also very little material in these bags (used 2) and I had no baking soda. Was just a normal tea.

Now I had leaves in cold(!) water for maybe 1h, the water turned black and delivers some slight but smooth stimulation. Like with all drugs, sublingual/buccal hits faster but also crashes faster while oral is more leveled.
I want a fresh coca plant but know they have difficulties growing them outside of its natural climate. Read that some cartel managed to grow in Mexico though.. would be interesting to grow a plant indoor..
Everybody will always wish they could find khat and coca seeds. Both difficult to source and grow.

It's funny they market mate de coca for its 'delicious taste' when neither the leaves nor the tea have any taste to speak of...

Would like to try khat but never seen it yet...

Ofcourse coca leafs contain cocaine.May be around 1percent.That's why inhabitants of the Altiplano chewed them.Like stim plus valuable nutrition and mineral source
Thought that the leaves would contain only or mostly precursors and it required some chemistry to get to cocaine. Yet the leaves are stronger than they should be given the little amount of coca they contain, so I guess it's a mixture of precursors and actual cocaine.

Last edited:
So, after finishing my first bag (just 40g, seems to be the standard size for mate de coca leaves), I googled a bit and found coca powder for much cheaper, so I ordered that. But how the fuck is one supposed to use that? Does toss & wash like with kratom work here too? I kinda liked the numbing in the mouth and thought that the adsorption of alkaloids was better through sublingual and buccal tissue.

Tried to make a paste with a bit water and bicarbonate but it doesn't quite work. Such a pity that I don't know yet about the stores selling big amounts (once I had links but then I was living in a country which illegalized the whole coca plant.

Still, will be an interesting attempt to cultivate coca if I get seeds. But guess first come opium poppies as they seem to be easier as I'm not living in the highlands of Peru..

Growing coca shrubs must have a proper conditions like humidity,altitude,sun exposure and sort of soil.papavers are much more like a weed,if you want.Proper for much more larger area

Unfortunately I don't tolerate weed but might consider poppiesl And extracting the coca, with the right supplier this should be dirt cheap. Will make a vid if I come to extract :)