• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Coca Tincture

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
Over the next couple weeks I hope to share some cool drug related info so stay tuned :)

This is just a method for producing a highly potent Coca Tincture. As far as I can see the most potent anyone’s talked of making, but with that comes overall loss of yield to make that happen. If one is less concerned with potency and more so with grabbing all the alkaloids, then use a larger ratio of alcohol.

Looking over the research it appears Cocaine is very unstable when it comes to hydrolysis. In the presence of water it will convert fairly rapidly to benzoylecgonine. This is reduced when the PH is around 5 and kept in freezing temperatures, at this it’s stable for at least 6-12mos based on my guesstimate, possibly longer.

I decided upon whiskey as the solvent of choice. Cocaines still decently soluble in it, the ethanol should reduce the hydrolysis, and whiskey ranges from ph 4-5. I went with a 90proof Kentucky Bourbon that I assumed had a ph closer to 5.

600g “micro-ground” coca leaf placed into 3 mason jars at 200g each. Now take a 1.75l bottle and pour it evenly over each jar. Stir them all up so they are fully saturated. Upon freshly stirring it’ll be kinda like a natural peanut butter, but after sitting a minute the liquid will pool at top.

Let sit with often stirring and shaking it for 2-6hrs (still to be determined best length of time, that’s something ya’ll have to figure out). Once finished, pour out in increments if needed into an old wash rag, then squeeze/twist the liquid out as hard as you can. Best to have strong hands and better yet a couple pairs of them.

Once it’s strained out you’ll have roughly half the liquid you put in back out, so between .75-1l depending on hand strength. It’ll now be a dark color between brown and green.

Place this bottle in the freezer for 3 days, carefully remove and very slowly decant into another container trying your best to leave the coagulated crap and micro particles of leaf behind. It took 3-4 decants over a day or two (re-freezing and doing again) to get a lot of the crap but you won’t get it all. You gotta decide how much tincture you’re willing to lose for it.

Once that’s complete it’s more or less ready for consumption, about a shot glass worth is a good dosage to actually get a decent high. Start with 1/4-1/2 shot glass though before trying more. I like this tincture cuz I don’t have to get a drunk going before I feel the cocaine, even with my currently low alcohol tolerance where normally I feel a shot with this stuff you’ll feel the alcohol for about 30-45mins then the stimulation kicks in and your “sober” the rest the night.

-GC

I made a version of this once using a high alkaloid coca flour but I think the tinctures was too concentrated.

I remember i sort of started choking after I took a shot because I was not prepared for how intensely numb it would make my esophagus. I felt like I had no feeling in my throat and esophagus, the weirdness of which was heightened by the effects of the cocaine.

The intense esophageal numbing effects sort of turned me off of it but I did end up slowly finishing what I made of it. I intentionally made it very concentrated because I wanted it strong enough consume without feeling much of the effects of the alcohol but what I ended up making was an uncomfortably powerful local anesthetic. Highly concentrated local anesthetics are risky to swallow (for example the local anesthetic benzonatate comes in gelcaps but should never be chewed due to the risk of choking).

I made a version of this once using a high alkaloid coca flour but I think the tinctures was too concentrated.

I remember i sort of started choking after I took a shot because I was not prepared for how intensely numb it would make my esophagus. I felt like I had no feeling in my throat and esophagus, the weirdness of which was heightened by the effects of the cocaine.

The intense esophageal numbing effects sort of turned me off of it but I did end up slowly finishing what I made of it. I intentionally made it very concentrated because I wanted it strong enough consume without feeling much of the effects of the alcohol but what I ended up making was an uncomfortably powerful local anesthetic. Highly concentrated local anesthetics are risky to swallow (for example the local anesthetic benzonatate comes in gelcaps but should never be chewed due to the risk of choking).

During my research I saw your old post on this which had me initially scared but either your tincture was more potent or we just chased ours well but we didn’t get the same numb throat that would cause that panic reaction. (I’ve had that before when dentist numbed my entire mouth/throat out.)

Don’t get me wrong there was numbing but just not to that extent. That said I also recall you concentrated yours after making it, that could be why yours was so potent in comparison.

-GC

During my research I saw your old post on this which had me initially scared but either your tincture was more potent or we just chased ours well but we didn’t get the same numb throat that would cause that panic reaction. (I’ve had that before when dentist numbed my entire mouth/throat out.)

Don’t get me wrong there was numbing but just not to that extent. That said I also recall you concentrated yours after making it, that could be why yours was so potent in comparison.

-GC

Yes I evaporated some of the alcohol. Also I used what was supposedly enhanced or extra strength coca flour. Not sure if was just from high alkaloid leaves or if it was an extract/enhanced powder.

I had definitely tasted it a little before hand but was not expecting that degree of numbing. In retrospect I should have perhaps diluted it in water.

Stored this tincture for 8-9mos at freezer temperatures to reduce hydrolysis. Just had a shot and while it does feel weaker I kinda like the effects more this time. A bit more of a full body effect with less stress on the heart as my first try, more euphoria this time too.

Nasty tasting stuff but I chased it with a homemade sweetened coconut cream dabbed on a spoon and some water after that. Not bad considering the whiskey has vanilla notes.

My assessment so far is that coca tincture can be stored for a reasonable amount of time in the freezer with good results.

-GC

Follow up:

I actually really enjoyed that last night. I used it differently this time and it was pleasant. Before it was used in a social setting in hopes of something similar to cocaine.

Last night I did it while chilling at home just watching TV. The effect was physically euphoric and cozy. I eventually made a drink with a tiny amount of cannabutter, almond milk, coconut milk and sweetener which melded beautifully with the coca. Even 2-3hrs later I still felt a numbness in my throat but the numbness never got to the point like with @negrogesic where it choked me out. (Sounds like indeed your leaf was enhanced.)

My overall impressions of this.. Don’t expect anything like cocaine, that’s where my initial disappointment was but if you accept it for a relaxing solo physically decadent experience it is then it’s really nice.

-GC

Follow up:

I actually really enjoyed that last night. I used it differently this time and it was pleasant. Before it was used in a social setting in hopes of something similar to cocaine.

Last night I did it while chilling at home just watching TV. The effect was physically euphoric and cozy. I eventually made a drink with a tiny amount of cannabutter, almond milk, coconut milk and sweetener which melded beautifully with the coca. Even 2-3hrs later I still felt a numbness in my throat but the numbness never got to the point like with @negrogesic where it choked me out. (Sounds like indeed your leaf was enhanced.)

My overall impressions of this.. Don’t expect anything like cocaine, that’s where my initial disappointment was but if you accept it for a relaxing solo physically decadent experience it is then it’s really nice.

-GC

It was sold as enhanced but who knows. I think alot of the issue stemmed from how concentrated I made it since I evaporated alot of the alcohol off.

It really was an awful feeling, everything from my throat down to the bottom of my esophagus was completely numb, to the point where you can't feel yourself swallowing (which gives you the sensation that you're choking). And it lasted for a while. I'm sure with that degree of numbness there was a fair amount of cocaine in it which probably enhanced the sense of panic. I took an entire shot of it, maybe 40ml. Big mistake.

Yea I took a shot of mine too but I think as you said probably wildly different levels of cocaine in each batch. I’ve tried coca from a few different batches and can also say the batch I used for this tincture was standard.

Im probably gonna try some more tonight.

-GC

I got inspired by this, and as I have some coca powder, I just made a quick vodka tincture with some and gonna go to a show later and take a shot before. I also tried eating some, and have a nice, mild lift. I had previous tried using some as a quid but the fineness of the powder made it a very unpleasant experience.

I got inspired by this, and as I have some coca powder, I just made a quick vodka tincture with some and gonna go to a show later and take a shot before. I also tried eating some, and have a nice, mild lift. I had previous tried using some as a quid but the fineness of the powder made it a very unpleasant experience.

Quiding the powder is my definite preferred way to use it. Granted it is a messy ordeal since the powder is very fine, and it takes some practice, but definitely feels more cocaine like, especially if you keep on redosing every 30 minutes or so. I've gotten pretty wired doing that, but yeah its a messy process. I add a pinch of baking soda, then pack it into both sides of my cheeks.

I've wanted to get a kilo of it and try to extract the cocaine (which in theory could yield 5 grams) but I've heard it is a little trickier than it sounds and takes some practice.

Yea I took a shot of mine too but I think as you said probably wildly different levels of cocaine in each batch. I’ve tried coca from a few different batches and can also say the batch I used for this tincture was standard.

Im probably gonna try some more tonight.

-GC

Well, on top of that, I reduced the volume to about three shots worth, extracted from a few hundred grams of flour, so it was very concentrated. Essentially i didn't want the alcohol to dirty the experience and I wanted a high dose of cocaine. I tasted it first but obviously didn't think it through or expect the additive nature of the local anesthesia. Totally ruined the experience.

I have never experienced anything like that when quiding it.

Quiding the powder is my definite preferred way to use it. Granted it is a messy ordeal since the powder is very fine, and it takes some practice, but definitely feels more cocaine like, especially if you keep on redosing every 30 minutes or so. I've gotten pretty wired doing that, but yeah its a messy process. I add a pinch of baking soda, then pack it into both sides of my cheeks.

I've wanted to get a kilo of it and try to extract the cocaine (which in theory could yield 5 grams) but I've heard it is a little trickier than it sounds and takes some practice.

That’s my experience quidding too, it damn sure works and as you said @negrogesic feels more cocaine like. Actually went to a show quidding at the club and wasn’t bad, forgot I had the dentist the next day and had to explain the green stains.

This takes away the nasty powder process which I’ve even inhaled on a few occasions which is real fun. It’s quick and while disgusting easy to chase.

I’ll be having some in 30-60min along with some fresh baked edible brownies so I’m excited. It’s snowing outside and feels like a cozy night. Licked the batter and already feeling good lol.

Like I said though @Xorkoth this is more of a relaxed experience, expect maybe wanting to go within moreso than the social attitude of cocaine.

-GC

Reactions: CFC
Does anyone know if you can actually pull this out into a powder versus a tincture? Would you need any addition steps?

Does anyone know if you can actually pull this out into a powder versus a tincture? Would you need any addition steps?

My educated guess based off trying to dry out cocaine solutions, it will all hydrolyze before you can use it. It also wouldn’t be a powder but a tar. There’s no easy way to get sniffable material if that’s what you’re looking for..

-GC