• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Comedown & Addiction

Opiates only work if you don’t have an enormous tolerance. Alcohol or benzos depending on availability, that’s it for me. Prefer benzos.

Opiates only work if you don’t have an enormous tolerance. Alcohol or benzos depending on availability, that’s it for me. Prefer benzos.

I have zero tolerance and they don't work. I'm just not into opiates. It is better like that, I'm really grateful. But I now no one which such a high benzo tolerance. It's extreme and people never believe me but I don't care anymore.

They don't know me.

JJ

Flush your nose out drink a pint of water with dioralyte in it then take flubromazolam, zopiclone, weed and have a wank or fuck. You completely avoid the comedown.

the only thing that comes to my mind is 1. benzos 2. a shower cuz u need one anywayz. always works for me oh and if u can get laid too that helps me
gettin laid. drink a bunch after your done your blow then start fuckin. that was always the the final hand for me. hahaha works great try it!

A small line of heroin snorted is the best way to go.

Second to that, probably benzos, but I never had the two at the same time.

Honestly, a good half pint of Tito's vodka- you'll be feelin better. Weed is okay, but you want to wait until your heart is back together. Weed and yayo are cardio toxic. Yeah yeah yeah, everyone always mixes them, but it's like science or something. They're bad to mix.

Like so many other posters have suggested, opiates and/or Benzo's. I personally will not do coke/crack without at least 1 of the 2 downers I mentioned. Since I have a monthly script for Xanax Bars I don't worry about it too much, unfortunately it takes more of those to do the job, so I typically prefer heroin to bring me down when needed/wanted, or a mix of both when I really want to feel the effects of the downers over the upper (*DISCLAIMER: please bear in mind I have been doing this a long time with all of the aforementioned substances, I know my tolerance levels and what I can handle with each substance - this can be potentially harmful or fatal to anyone else period, let alone anyone less experienced). I'm just sharing what I do/what works for me. Always be safe in what you do.

Dissociatives? Low doses might do the trick and are certainly less physically addicting than opioids ... if you use coke & a disso together you might even experience slowed tolerance development.

Maybe a bit late, but I got a great experience with a simple method: play drums or physically make music when the coke comedown starts are you're in it.
Not all of us have the possibility to play drums on a real drum set, but maybe even playing air drums on music / headphones might work!
I guess when you're playing the body will make some new serotonine or dopamine when you're doing that.
The start is hard, because you're feeling down, lacking energy and not in the mood. But after a few minutes I felt much better and then went to sleep with a satisfied feeling!

Hey so I'm new to the this and I'm trying just safe. Methadone user for a long time. Benzo user for long time. Currently only using Benzos prrescribed and not chugging them. Methadone dose isn't too high. I don't do anything else. I just want to try a bit of cocoaine..

For safety I had a few questions : (Some questions you think would be there arent and thats because I am doing it with a mtate who I trust and have known for a long time, and he uses regularly so he'll help me ease into it). I'm mainly concerned about the after effects.

1: I've read this thread and there's a lot of diference advice, but Benzos is probably where I'm going to go. Just wondering how much Benzos and any particuklar? I have Valium and Clonazpam. (5mg and 2mg respectively). When do you know when to start taking the benzos for the comedown, and would you go for a low or higher than normal dose. I take 15mg valium per day. Once per morning. It used to be a lot more but I've been tapering down from 40mg a day to 15mg, and i'm on my way to 0mg. The Clonaz is for "emergency panic attacks", which I sometimes get. I don't really use it otherwise. For me it doesn't have much recreational value lol

Maybe a bit late, but I got a great experience with a simple method: play drums or physically make music when the coke comedown starts are you're in it.
Not all of us have the possibility to play drums on a real drum set, but maybe even playing air drums on music / headphones might work!
I guess when you're playing the body will make some new serotonine or dopamine when you're doing that.
The start is hard, because you're feeling down, lacking energy and not in the mood. But after a few minutes I felt much better and then went to sleep with a satisfied feeling!
playing guitar is good as well, or every artistic output really. g However, if u don t want to take the benzo route (and you are right about it) don t know if it has been mentioned before but quetiapine works wonder on coke comedowns, at least for me and I am a super anxious person

Opioids (Oxy 5-10mg / Dilaudid 4mg)
Benzodiazepine (Diazepam 10-20mg)
Gabapentinoids (300mg Lyrica)
Clonidine 0.1mg tablets

All tablets pulverized into powder in a single glass cup, add little warm water to dissolve everything and add a bit of sweet orange juice and little cold water……stir and consume….add more watered down juice, swirl around and drink, drink a little more water to wash it all down…..in 20-30min everything will melt away into a pleasurable relaxation devoid of any anxiety or uncomfortable feelings

This oral cocktail would erase any discomfort from Yayo comedown/depression/sketched out

I got addicted to heroin thinking it was the golden ticket for coke comedown but it created a monster 16 year habit much worse then a coke comedown can every be. When I'm clean of opiates 900 mg of pregabalin does the job takes away anxiety lets me sleep and gives a great buzz