🌼 Welcome Guest 🌼
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • H&R Moderators: chinup | VerbalTruist | n3ophy7e
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Cocaine death

Originaldetangler

Greenlighter
Recently had a friend die from heart attack from cocaine (apparently was no underlying health issues) . Healthy guy , quite active etc , not a massive user. I dunno, still seems very very unlucky, and perhaps the coke was cut with something (?) But just saying be careful! Altho not sure what I mean by that

Bare_head

Bluelighter
Cocaines ld 50 is quite low compared to other drugs i thought? Always a risk of dropping dead with cocaine in system?

nznity

Bluelighter
Recently had a friend die from heart attack from cocaine (apparently was no underlying health issues) . Healthy guy , quite active etc , not a massive user. I dunno, still seems very very unlucky, and perhaps the coke was cut with something (?) But just saying be careful! Altho not sure what I mean by that
Look I'm from Lima Perú, the fucking capital of cocaine in the world. In the past 5 years ive seen at least 5-7 people die from cocaine related stuff (ODs, heart attacks, strokes, etc.) Ab(using) cocaine is like playing russian roulette, you never know when its gonna be your turn to die.I hsve played with that FIRE and dunno how I'm still alive. Ive had 3 grand mal seizures, twice my skin has turned blue and i had a mini stroke once.
That drug is so not worth it. For the little amount of intense pleasure and SHIT TON OF PARANOIA, you gotta pay a hefty price.

Darksidesam

Moderator: CD
Staff member
sorry for your loss, as for it being cut with something if there was a post mortem done it would show up in there possibly depending on how they see the cause of death.

If in doubt on substance purity please check out the link in my signature if you are from the UK or visit Ecstasy Data - https://www.drugsdata.org/ for international testing

simstim

Bluelighter
psychedelics and blow... BAD COMBINATION everytime.
Why do you say that? What about it makes it bad every time?

I have only tried this once myself, but I found it pleasurable. I was hanging with some co-workers and tripping on mushrooms and someone offered me a line. It felt fine at the time, but it was just the one line.

VerbalTruist

Sr. Moderator: DC, H&R, MH
Staff member
Why do you say that? What about it makes it bad every time?

I have only tried this once myself, but I found it pleasurable. I was hanging with some co-workers and tripping on mushrooms and someone offered me a line. It felt fine at the time, but it was just the one line.
The mindset that cocaine produces of “Go, must do more.” Seems to go badly with the psychedelic mindset. At least for me, chopping lines and tripping never worked out. I have tried a few times to make it work too.