• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

If the coke is decent, a half point shot (50mg) should be plenty w/o tolerance. I once shot 150mg of fish scale and had a ?whiteout? went blind for about a half hour. Very scary indeed. If you?re going to IV coke (or any drug for that matter) definitely get a miligram scale to measure it out.

Hey tex USA nice to see u again and also see my harm reduction been past on it’s reassuring to know people take note :).
Madrus, in reply of your ‘how much to do’ question when I first answered to tex-USA I wouldn’t say how much as people find their own level but seen as u have had 50mg already nd felt nothing much I would follow tex-USA advice seems good weights to try. I my self start around 100 mg mark nd head towards 120/130mg. This isn’t a comp who can do the most nor am I saying stuf I get is shit or amazing, but I’m guessing our stuff won’t be far apart seen as u say about online guessing u mean the dark net/tor and this is what I use and have done for around 5 years lucky enough to have been a user of the famous Silk Road! Please take note of tex-USA about weighing prouduct out properly esp when into a sesh things tend to get messy nd then dangerous! This can feel like a disappointing drug if not enough taken and yes the rush wears off quick but if u get the rush and a gud one u fucking know about it! Try to space out shots it will be tempting to go again 15 mins later but fight it if possible normally 40 mins for me but a hour is gud. Late on in sesh I have seen my self 20 mins later knocking up another batch but this isn’t recommended from me it’s just my stupidity once onit hence saying about scales as our judgment isn’t what it should be when flying! Anyways report back if better experiance and tex-USA seems like ur getting the bug for it now u had any wild rushes that knocks u flying yet or u playing it safe still? Victornc :)

Help. I've been IV'ing coke about 25-50mg ~30-60 mins apart for 5 hours.
Is it normal for your vision to get really fucky? Like it's just glitching a lot. Could be the heroin as well combined with a lack of sleep?

Also, how do you deal with the cocaine nausea? Is that from levamisole or just what coke does?

Help. I've been IV'ing coke about 25-50mg ~30-60 mins apart for 5 hours.
Is it normal for your vision to get really fucky? Like it's just glitching a lot. Could be the heroin as well combined with a lack of sleep?

Also, how do you deal with the cocaine nausea? Is that from levamisole or just what coke does?

Everyone is different but cocaine shouldn't make you nauseas to the point where you need to ask how to deal with the nausea, at least in my experience. I used to experience some nausea if I took a big hit of crack, but it would dissipate very quickly. If you are experiencing a lot of nausea I'd say that's a sign you're doing too much. Vision problems are also a sign you are doing too much.

Hey Victornc, 1st off; I'm grateful the coke I get is chipped right off the brick (no cut). I say that to say this; my tolerance went up so it felt okay to bump up my doses to 120mg (for me & me only! Not a suggestion!). Yeah, I try to have T.V. on so I can sit asap. The T.V. sound gets louder & has a loud echo which is what they call a bellringer I guess. A few times I did 140-160 that knocked me flying & barely made it to my chair. My main issue is trouble finding a good vein. I'm a hard-stick. TTYL, Peace ✌

The T.V. sound gets louder & has a loud echo which is what they call a bellringer I guess. A few times I did 140-160 that knocked me flying & barely made it to my chair. My main issue is trouble finding a good vein. I'm a hard-stick. TTYL, Peace ✌

Yeah I get the same effect from IV cocaine. It's similar, imo, to a freebase cocaine smoked bellringer, but not quite the same. IME, vaping crack hits faster it seems.

IME, vaping crack hits faster it seems.
Makes sense. Via injecting it goes like this: vein -> right part of the heart -> lung -> left part of the heart -> brain
By smoking it you skip the vein -> right part of the heart part, which can lead to a faster onset

Makes sense. Via injecting it goes like this: vein -> right part of the heart -> lung -> left part of the heart -> brain
By smoking it you skip the vein -> right part of the heart part, which can lead to a faster onset
Oh yeah. I forgot about that. I kept thinking it was going vein -> brain, and thought that smoking -> lung -> heart -> vein -> brain. But no, you're right, see image:
Drug-concentration.gif

I want to know what the actual mechanism behind the bell-ringer is. I can produce even when it seems that I'm all out of dopamine pleasure, so norep. related? Dunno. Only stimulant I know of that produces audio distortion like that.

Yeah I kind of figured nobody would be able to answer it. Was just more curious as to what the top five or so most common Cuts were. Kind of along the lines of these are the cuts that more than likely expect Orbitz that are in a couple of grams you buy on a regular basis. I know lidocaine, benzocaine, procaine are commonly used. Laxatives are commonly used, amphetamines are commonly used. Fentanyl is getting to be quite popular but I haven't read any studies that determine just how often it's being used. Is it in 20% of the cocaine you're doing or is it more than likely in 80% of the cocaine you're doing.

More of a curiosity question. Kind of like X Y and Z cuts are most commonly used and more than likely that 1/2 gram I did New Year's Eve was cut with it. I often wonder when I buy a couple of grams what Cuts I'm more than likely taking on a normal basis versus other cuts that are less commonly used.

My friend that I get my stuff from has a supplier she uses from time to time, the supplier consistently has what I would consider textbook fish, nice pearlescent and shimmery look, the lump is firm but not hard, easy to flake without crumbling. Just moist enough that it's slightly sticky to the edge of the razor blade. Slightly waxy consistency to it in the sense that it's firm but yet very easily chopped up into a nice fine fluffy powder. Noticeably starts to get a bit more sticky and slightly moist shortly after being exposed to more humid air such as storing it in your house and then taking it to your car and within a couple of minutes you can easily noticed that it's getting slightly. And a high is incredible with very minimal come down. I've done three or four easy white tests on several different samples obtained throughout the course of 2 months. The supplier claims its very good you're quality, about 93% or better. Which of course every dealer is going to claim their stuff is very pure, which I always take with a grain of salt until I've chopped up a few lines and tested a couple samples. The stuff each time I tested it with the easy white kit, the results showed the Purity on the color scale was very very dark indicating that it contain a high amount of cocaine vs cuts. Even then I still wonder if it is let's say 90% or better, what cuts are still in it.

At one time I had access to a source that could do lab testing and determine exactly what was in your cocaine. If I knew then what I know now, I would have taken more advantage of getting it lab tested. But of course, that was back in the mid mid-2000s and for sure cocaine is cut with a lot more things today then it was back then.

Okay, well at least I tried with my question. I can find stuff on the internet but nothing that rates the cuts from most commonly used to least commonly used.

I buy in small quantities, usually less than 5 grams at a time on average and only have about 5 people that I buy for me on occasion. I don't have the means or the knowledge of how to cut cocaine nor do I find it worth cutting a gram just to get a gram and a half out of it.

Yeah I kind of figured nobody would be able to answer it. Was just more curious as to what the top five or so most common Cuts were...

14-11-2018
Just out of curiosity, what are the most common cuts found in cocaine in the United States that very closely resemble the effects of cocaine itself? I'm not asking what cuts are used more as a filler and nothing else. I'm asking which most commonly found cuts by themselves most resemble the effects of cocaine. I know the benzocaine lidocaine procaine are all numbing agents and caffeine acts as a stimulant but what other cuts are used that could fool you into thinking your cocaine is better than it really is?

No one will answer this question as people could use the info to cut the coke they're selling, thus making the question pretty much against the rules

Yeah I kind of figured nobody would be able to answer it.
I can find stuff on the internet but nothing that rates the cuts from most commonly used to least commonly used.

Hey Lotus,
Not sure what your original question was, but if you want to know the most common cuts, I think that would be hard to find out, but we may be able to find a list of the most common cuts ranked in order (not even factoring in geographic variables) based on what samples have been confiscated/submitted and tested and their results published.

1. Find every possible database, journal article, paper, govt health disclosure of street drug test adulterants/purity results.
2. Compile all data into one uniform database that can be sorted -> voila descending order of most common adulterants found

a) Find every single published result of street drug testing you can. Here's a good starting point that names some of the biggest testing services:
Start here: https://www.ecstasydata.org/additional_resources.php

I give up on this post. Sorry.

Safest way to IV coke?

This isn't advice; just what I did not log ago. I researched the shit out of it on this site (this megathread) before I did anything. Had to find what was good for me. IMO the safest way is not to start it at all.

I often get nausea from all stims -almost always because my stomach is too empty. Making sure to eat before using does the trick.

Safest way to IV coke?

Read up on proper, sterile IV administration. Micron filter your solution if possible. Start with a VERY small amount. Consider having an expert IVer shoot you up so you can't do it yourself. Personally I've used it every way possible & I don't find IV worth it. Much too short lasting. I don't regret trying it but I doubt I'll ever IV it again.

Safest way to IV coke?

I would just look up the Getting Off Right pdf guide as well as this "MQI Safer Injecting Guide"
http://www.drugs.ie/resourcesfiles/guides/mqi_safer_injecting_guide.pdf
It should apply - as I don't think there's much difference in procedure between heroin and coke.

Notes: - Do not apply heat to your solution beforehand
- With street stuff, and all the cuts, I would not want to IV that at all. Maybe just try the DN stuff, which is still shit these days, but less stepped on.

This isn't advice; just what I did not log ago. I researched the shit out of it on this site (this megathread) before I did anything. Had to find what was good for me. IMO the safest way is not to start it at all.

Tex and I have a good conversation a couple pages back on how to safely use coke IV. If you are not experienced with cocaine and/or IV then I would strongly recommend against this ROA. If you are insisting on using it this way then please read through this megathread. IV coke tops the charts on dangerous drug usage and should not be underestimated in the slightest.