• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine

Hitman1977

Bluelighter
I think it’s a myth that good coke only comes in rock form . I’ve had good coke in rocks and moist powder .
what’s other opinions ?

Bro, I got that fire fish scale bro, like, flaky as fucking corn flakes, come through bro, it's like 97% pure bro, the peruvians who harvested the Coca like, died of overdose and the other peruvians were forced at gunpoint to walk over the bodies of their convulsing brethren until a human mountain is formed between Maccu Piccu and Lima.

That's what my guy always says, I'm like "dude, I don't got minutes" and he's like "I feel ya dawg... wait...phones don't have fucking min(unintelligible)".

It's way too easy to rerock coke, so the appearance of coke means very little when its fairly straight forward to imitate, The only real way to determine quality is by sending it to get EC tested but that's usually too time consuming and too costly for the end user. I would say that id be more sceptical of receiving a powder due to coke usually being compressed before getting sent.

It's way too easy to rerock coke, so the appearance of coke means very little when its fairly straight forward to imitate, The only real way to determine quality is by sending it to get EC tested but that's usually too time consuming and too costly for the end user. I would say that id be more sceptical of receiving a powder due to coke usually being compressed before getting sent.
I know exactly what you're saying...but in a long and distinguished (thankfully now behind me) cocaine career (well, stims in general) some of the very nicest and purest coke I had was completely powdered (and also had almost zero smell)

I know exactly what you're saying...but in a long and distinguished (thankfully now behind me) cocaine career (well, stims in general) some of the very nicest and purest coke I had was completely powdered (and also had almost zero smell)
Well the smell that people associate with blinding coke is usually due to impurities left in, usually at the source but I've known some shady dealers to repress coke and splash a little kerosene onto it to give it that rocket fuel smell. 100% pure cocaine HCL would have no smell whatsoever, so it makes sense that some of the nicest stuff you've had has had very little smell.

Look and smell just mean very little though you could have the purest powder or a highly cut rock, without actually sending it for EC testing its impossible to tell.

I like how you talk.

So tell me what is better. 10mg diazepam and 30mg codeine / 500mg paraceptamol, or , 5 mg diazepam and 60mg codeine / 1000mg paraceptamol?.

I need more pain relieve tomorrow at least.

Interesting commentary my man. I must admit, I've never fully considered all of this. I know that vinegar (Acetic Anhydride) is used to acetylate Morphine into Heroin and that is the tell-tale smell for that specific substance. It doesn't necessarily mean "quality", but it was enough that you could throw a couple grams up to your nose real quick in the car just for that extra assurance you didn't get brown sugar. Never really thought about people higher up realizing this and capitalizing on it. Very interesting.

That’s exactly what I’ve got now , I’ve had decent coke in rocks aswell that were hard to crush but shit coke that way too

This.

I use to shoot coke so if it looked oily after I added water to it that was a good sign, the kerosene,diesel fuel type smell was another,
I never got really good coke if it wasn’t bought in quantities higher then 1/8 ounce,

Just posted if Freebase was created in the prefect process would this even be safe to toke on ? Has anyone done it and told it's goodness?

I think it’s a myth that good coke only comes in rock form . I’ve had good coke in rocks and moist powder .
what’s other opinions ?
Actually hard rocks are a typical suggestion its a rerock, made into power first, then cut up, and with heat transformed to a solid rock.

However simply powder is also a sign of cuts, good coke has a typical structure I can best describe as being flakes and pebbles...