Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

Coffee doesn’t taste like coffee anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

blxnc

Bluelighter
Listen, I need, the coffee to taste like coffee

But I feel like when I make it at home it tastes like dirt water and mostly water

And when I order it other places it’s not as rich and just kind of tastes like sugary

How do I get the bold flavor back?

This thread lol, tbh. But seriously. I just want a nice cup of rich espresso that hasn’t been diluted or watered down or is weak.

I’ve noticed fox tail makes a pretty good coffee, I just want that roast to really pack a punch 🤜

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter

you must learn to master the art of the moka pot

i like a light roast in there - the lighter the roast, the more caffeine

:caffeine:

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter

you need that too ^

F.U.B.A.R.

Hymenoptera Hippie
Listen, I need, the coffee to taste like coffee

But I feel like when I make it at home it tastes like dirt water and mostly water

And when I order it other places it’s not as rich and just kind of tastes like sugary

How do I get the bold flavor back?

This thread lol, tbh. But seriously. I just want a nice cup of rich espresso that hasn’t been diluted or watered down or is weak.

I’ve noticed fox tail makes a pretty good coffee, I just want that roast to really pack a punch 🤜

You've obviously lost the magic, man... ;)

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
I'm sweating drinking my coffee right now. Not used to this humidity yet. Not like it gets any easier.

It's also got nondairy creamer in it. No half and half. That's how you cream a coffee. Half and half.
older i get, the more i like winter over summer. you can always put on more clothes the colder it gets. no real countermeasure against heat when you're outside

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
I'm sweating drinking my coffee right now. Not used to this humidity yet. Not like it gets any easier.

It's also got nondairy creamer in it. No half and half. That's how you cream a coffee. Half and half.

that's right

half and half if on the rare occasion i do decide to use a creamer - otherwise, forget it - keep it black

Status
Not open for further replies.