• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Combo Kratom, Levo dextro amphetamine and hash - first time trying the combo but extensive experience with all 3 drugs - holistic and synergetic Heave

Antiprosynthesis

Bluelighter
I dosed over 12g of green maeng da and tried to potentiate IT by taking it with Orange juice and eating something fatty 20min after ingesting, i Aldo did some levo dextro amphetamine and smoked some hash, which was pollem; IT didn't take long before IT peaked and the effects created a very Nice synergy and created serveral holistic effects that created An overall new and holistic, intensified euphoria...

The effects where highly symbiotic, very stimulated and sedated at the same time, which made me think of a safe speedball (a speedball is to me a combo of heroin and coke, but IT was also similar to other such a combo like meth/heroin but not so much like amp/benzo's), i felt An inrease in motivation to keep me busy with doing things, focus and i was surprisingly clear minded while experience a pronounced high in my head and feeling very calm and relaxed and there was a strong anxiolytic effect and i didn't worry about things...

AT the same time i felt really stimulated; i felt more energetic and like i said i noticed an increase in motivation, focus and felt clear minded, but unlike the energetic effect - which is Both mental as well as physical - these were all mental effects (another effect that was Both mental and physical present were Both the head high as well as the euphia, but ill come back to this), the physical energetic effect was most prominent in things like hopping my leg up and down but besides this and besides the fact that amps usually produces muscle tension, i experienced muscle relaxation...

Like i already made clear, i experienced a high level of symbiotic effects of Both stimulation and sedation Both mentally as physically, and that this created a Nice synergy: i felt like the strong stimulation i experienced was of a much better quality than when i only use amps and better than in general the stimulation of other stims, i feel like the synergy created by the different drugs and Both stimulating and sedating effects meant that various effects of each drug were intensified by each other while they to great extent diminished the negative side effects of each drug, such as being clear minded while having a head high, and in the case of the high quality of the experience of the stimulation IT Both phyically as mentally manifested itself as if the Sharp edges of the stimulation were gone, no more nervousness OR jitteryness, no paranoia, a more relax way of tweaking, less psychotic and without mania... These symbiotic effects of intensifying and diminishing resp. effects and negative side effects is to me quintessential to the synergy...

Due to the synergy of the symbiotic effects and the higher quality in effects this produced this created several various, subtle effects that created a strong experience and these effects were holistic by nature; the fact that subtle effects create a strong experience is holistic itself, I cant really name these holistic effects neither can i really describe Them but i could say IT were mostly effects similar to the usual effects of each drug but due to the intensief of the symbiotic synergy created a new level of experiencing Them and this experience showed new qualities regarding euphoria, appreciation and a strong general sense of well being...

I really like to experience effects like created by a speedball and such stim/downer Combo's but these carried dangerous side effects, like complete loss of boundaries with coke/alcohol/benzo's OR outbursts of psychotic rage when on amps/benzo's, and i feel like this combo was safe, easy to control and overall less extreme than the sole use of amps and this was perfect for me...

After the Kratom stopped working the amps kept working longer while i was also out of hash, was a serious step back in quality of experience and i felt like something was missing...

Next time i want to do the same combo but with red Borneo and see if the higher sedation in combination with a higher dose of amps to also encrease the stimulation produces even stronger and more intense synergetic, symbionic effects and a more intense euphoria...