View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 5-MeO-DIPT & MDMA

Web

Bluelighter
Mods, if I'm out of line with this or outside the guidelines, just delete it.
A friend was asking me about this combo tonight, and I looked for some info on it... no "red flags" on erowid for potentially dangerous combo's, and nothing in the Bluelight FAQs about it, so I pose the question to you lovely people... because I wouldn't know how to go about using the search function to narrow it down to this.
Anyone tried this combo? If so, was the outcome favorable to you? Any "red flags"?

I haven't tried, it, but it doesn't sound like that good an idea to me. RC's are dangerous enough on their own, however if you do give it a go, write a trip report, i would be interested to read it.

I've done the "Foxyflip" several times and never had a bad reaction even at high doses like 40mg 5MeO-DiPT and 300mg MDMA but i was kinda scared to go any higher as the combo seems to not only have a very strong body load and buzzing much more than just either alone but also at those doses the 5MeO-DiPT ruins the MDMA experience i suggest doing about 20mg 5MeO-DiPT and only about 100mg MDMA or 1 and a half tabs of Ecstasy just test it first as if you do get DXM your going to have a very uncomfortable trip.
P.S.-Take either some loperamide(Immodium AD) or an opiate/opioid not much just enough to combat the body load of 5MeO-DiPT while only adding little to no effect.
[ 29 September 2002: Message edited by: Dexter666 ]

Combing cuases no real negative reaction, but both seem to potentiate on another. But, no real health concern, though low dose opiate might help the stomach.

There are a few trip reports on erowid with this combo. I suggest you check them out if you haven't already.

Thanks for the replies... I suppose my only advice can be to proceed with extreme caution... and have him sit at my computer and follow erowid links.

5-MeO-DiPT + MDMA w/a side of n2o

5-Meo-DiPT: 32mg
MDMA: the metric equivalent to 3-4 pills
n2o: unknown
there have been two occasions where these three were a common factor in my events that evening.
i have come to the conclusion that i don't like 5-Meo-DiPT anymore. i was checking in-and-out all night. definately not an enjoyable experience.the beginnings of the night were fun but as the foxy hit hard, everything went downhill from there.
i know others who do enjoy these as a combo, but i have never had a pleasurable experience. anyone here have a memorable experience with this combo?

i have friends who took high dosages of 5-meo-dipt and also ate 3 pills. He told me that is a combo not to fuck with. He was rocked outta his mind for well over 15 hours and it wasnt enjoyable to the slightest extent. But he said lower dosages and pills was fine. He also experimented with 10mgs and a couple pills. That experience was much more lax than the other one. I took 30mgs of foxy and there is no way i would mix any other harder substance with it. That alone was a trip and a half.

I spent one afternoon with MDMA, then followed it 4 hours after the come-down with 6 or 8 mg of 5-MeO-DiPT (don't recall, it was some time ago.) While it probably doesn't count as a combination, per se, I found the foxy was enhanced quite nicely by the MDMA afterglow. My companions, however, didn't exactly *ahem* have the best of experiences.
Generally speaking, however, I find 5-MeO-DiPT to be a total waste of time. BLECH!

This is my favorite combo, 4 hour orgasm +++.
Take 8 mg. foxy.
Wait 1 hour.
Take 100 mg mdma or mda.
Wait.
But watch out for increased heard rate and more significant temperature flucuations than e alone (which is saying a lot). Stay hydrated! And know you are taking your life in your hands.
~psychoblast~

Originally posted by psychoblast:
This is my favorite combo, 4 hour orgasm +++.
Take 8 mg. foxy.
Wait 1 hour.
Take 100 mg mdma or mda.
Wait.
But watch out for increased heard rate and more significant temperature flucuations than e alone (which is saying a lot). Stay hydrated! And know you are taking your life in your hands.
~psychoblast~

I'm going to try this combination in a few weeks but I think I will increase the foxy dosage.
I will most likely smoke some pot one hour into the fox trip to boost me up,rather than immediately dropping the e. I find that pot will increase and intensify the foxy trip.
Then the e drop 2 hours later.
Looking forward...

I Foxyflipped on Oct 27th of last year.
How do I remember that date? Well, after the Foxy was 'done'(or so I thought) I did DMT for the first time... :eek:
The Foxyflip experience was positive for me, with exception of puking my ass off for a few minutes... but I got good distance!!! *PURGES*
Super!
I loved the combo, but Foxy will inevitably over-power any rolls you've taken... big waste of pills, unless you are already coming down...
And DMT with the above, well... PRICELESS.
I had heard of DMT, but never bad... and NEVER that it hit you like it did. I was told it would take a few minutes to come up, and that it'd be controllable... :)
Glad they lied to me, cuz I'd have never done it.. and I would never take it back! Now I'd do it immediately, for sure!
Good combo for the person who actually knows what it is, but not for anyone who doesn't.
Dig?

I disagree about the foxy inevitably overcoming any rolls. My first four times with the foxy, this was not the case, though it took 2 pills to put the roll in the drivers seat. Once you get there, it is like your roll is surving on a foxy wave, and it is awesome.
Anyway, these 4 times were all at 7-8 mg foxy. Last weekend, I did this combo a 5th time with 10mg foxy and this time, alas, the roll never came completely through the foxy. There were brief moments that felt good, but nothing like the prior combos. There were some problems with the setting, and the 2 rolls I took were pretty weak. But I also wonder if maybe 10mg was just too much.
If I'd had this reaction the 1st time I did the combo, I doubt I'd have ever bothered with it again. Luckily, from my 1st 4 times, I know that this can be an awesome combo. So next time, I'll drop the dose down to 8mg again, and make sure I have a few strong rolls to ensure the roll comes through the foxy.
As for weed, I do highly recommend this before, during and after the experience as an enhancer. And ghb and coke on the comedown.
You get massive temperature fluctuations on this combo, so be careful and stay hydrated and take breaks from physical activity.
~psychoblast~

>I have a few strong rolls to ensure the roll
>comes through the foxy.
This is completely off-topic, but my god...does anybody else realize how retarded that sounds? I mean do people actually refer to their chemicals this way? Jeez louise.

5-MeO-DiPT + MDMA = ?

That's it, basically.

I plan on taking the 5-Meo-Dipt, then as I start to peak I'm going to take the Ecstasy. I'm mostly worried as to the safety of this combination, but lacking any specific scientific/medical conclusions then other people's experiences are fine too.

(I tried searching, but I couldn't find anything specific.)

This is not a good idea

5-MeO-DiPT is an unresearched chemical

This type of chemical (especially since it is a 5-MeO) should not be combined with monoamine releasers

(at least stacking the peaks)

be careful with your body

samadhi