View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] LSD & Amphetamine

Lysergic

Bluelighter
Hello bluelighters. I have two 30mg adderalls that I have had stored for a while now, and I am supposed to be getting 4 hits of acid this weekend. Would it be fun if I took one or two of the adderalls with those 4 hits? I usually get very hyper and tense anyway on acid, will this combination double or tripple the tense and anxiety? thanks.

Sounds like a painc attack waiting to happen. Should be ok, but you never know. Comming down will be a blast..hehehehe
Just don't post about your heart exploding after you do it.

After seeing one of my friend's on this combination, I wouldn't reccomend it. This guy took about 50mg of adderall over the course of an evening and late in the night took his first hit of acid. What followed was vomiting, anxiety, shaking, and some really disturbing behavior. He was in his room and would keep making up his bed and unmaking it and was literally talking to himself and had no idea wtf was going on around him. It makes me wonder if he had some kind of psychotic episode. As you can guess, he never touched acid again.

Yeah a friend of mine took 40 milligrams of Adderall and about 2-3 hours later one hit of good acid. He hasnt touched either since that night. Basically he thought he was god of his own people whos faces were in the wall laughing and mocking him. Later he thought I was a clown who was set on keeping all the secrets of the world from him, and then later killing him. He kept himself contained and very calm, he of course informed me of these as they popped into his head and all he needed was to be reassured that they were not true. Im not saying your gonna have a bad time, but excercise caution with acid and amphetamines. Acid makes me fucking wired as it is, I wouldnt want to add any more jittery, paranoid and dirty feelings to my trips. The added stimuli of the amphetamine may prove to be too much to chill out and enjoy the trip.
------------------
"Wanna get high?" - Towelie

Do not mix LSD and speed. You will most likely be very uncomfortable and nervous. As somebody else suggested, it's a panic attack waiting to happen.
------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon"-My name here

the acid is enough the aderral would jsut be overkill and make it easier for something to go wrong, enjoy the acid as it is because its all you need.
------------------
Shags
Stupid people discuss other people,
Average people discuss events,
Intelligent people discuss ideas,

Well you might also want some pot and a few balloons of N2O. Oh and a nice syringe full of ketamine for just after the peak.
smile.gif

------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon"-My name here

I tried this and the acid killed the Adderal, I got nothing from it (30-40 mg/railed). It's a waste. Save the Adderal for going to drinking & take 20mg at a time orally. You'll have a great night!
alva

I personally enjoy adderal+LSD it made my trails and shit move faster. No problems with panic or anxiety or anything. But thats just me
------------------
Blow Me Up Again...
Pleeeeeeease!

taking adderal when tripping,makes the trip weaker.i've takin' two 10mg and four hits of some liquid and i hardly even tripped.it gives you no insane thoughts,no trails,no visiuals and makes you just feel dizzy.i ate two adderal 30mg and 15 hits and it made the trip nice and smooth i still felt the all the effects of the acid and the adderal just work with it.if you'r gonna take adderal and acid.try to even the dose out.if you know the effects of both adderal and acid sepratly.this will be easy.
TURN ON,TUNE IN, AND DROP OUT*******TIM LEARY********

lsd + adderall + mdma

1 triplestack ecstacy pill
1 30mg adderall pill, swallowed
3 tabs of leary blotter lsd

tried searching but didn't come up with anything useful.

relatively safe? or dangerous?

It'll feel like your roll lasts for a long time, but other wise just like candyflipping, which is a lot of fucking fun!

i would just take the E and Acid.
Forget the amphetamine. LSD and E are both stimulating enough. And candyflipping is just awesome.

My experience with LSD and amphetamine is that you don't have to worry about any strain on the heart; strain on the brain though, that's a totally different matter (turned a plain LSD experience into a 'hot rod' version, ie you go up really fast and furious)

amphetamine cancels the effects of MDMA, so choose one of the two

Black said:
amphetamine cancels the effects of MDMA, so choose one of the two

uh i really dont think thats true. amphetamines arn't an ssri and dont trap serotonin... crystal meth with MDMA is perfectly accepted and works fine. i mean if im wrong im sory but i really dont think your right.

i know meth and MDMA go together, but what i said above is definetly true. here in europe you get amphetamine when you buy speed and lots of people (including me) tried this combination and it simply doesn't work. I wasted a very nice capsule with MDMA powder this way.

I don't know the mechanism that is responsible for this but can assure you that you won't fell much from the pill if you're on speed (read: amphetamine)