• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] LSD & Amphetamine

The come down of the adderall ruins the trip... I spent 7+ hours crying in front of my good friend and 3 people I had just met :p and the next 3 months feeling like everyone disliked me but was too afraid to say it... However, thats just me...

Why ruin the afterglow? Adding amps would negate one of the greatest qualities of psychedelics ... that refreshed, glowing feeling that persists long after the drug leaves your body. Not worth it IMO.

And Xor, no doc in the right mind would just hand out amphetamines after a quick interview. Fortunately or not (depending on how you look at it) there are quite a few docs of the freewheelin' variety. Handing that stuff out like candy creates so many more problems than it solves. :\ I admit I'm a bit of a hypocrite though ... it's really nice to have every once in a while when you really gotta get stuff done.

^^ I know that now... I was just commenting on how it may not be easy to get a doctor to give you Adderall.

Combining LSD with Adderall

I was just wondering who else has tried this and what they had thought about the experience.

I took a 25 xr at about T+4:30 and it seemed to react synergistically making my trip feel like it was still going past T+6 and farther. I also noticed being able to focus more clearly on some of the insights from the trip.

I've never been a fan of the psychedelic/stimulant combination, but there's nothing inherently bad or dangerous about it.
Never used this combo specifically but I have used many psychedelics with cocaine and was entirely underwhelmed with all of them.

I perfer a stim with my psychedelics...I find for me it helps keep anxiety at bay (via inflated confidance) and keeps the trip a little less 'fruity' in terms of stupid abstract ideas and having everyone in the world holding hands, ect.

I've never tried this specific combo...but I have done:

LSD & Ritalin - Taking the Ritalin for a couple of hours before dropping, and a couple more mg right before dropping, took me a while to notice /decide whether the acid had even kicked in, but once they merged it was INTENSE, let me chek my notes...40mg, supplemented with 20mg followed with 5 hits of blotter.

LSD & BZP - 288mg BZP, followed 45mins-1h15ms later with 6 hits of blotter. The BZP I found stunted the acid...

LSD & meth - heared about this via Sash Shulgin, methedrine followed by acid when coming down...Leary wrote about this as well in THE PSYCHEDELIC EXPERIENCE.

?

I've never been a fan of the psychedelic/stimulant combination, but there's nothing inherently bad or dangerous about it.
Never used this combo specifically but I have used many psychedelics with cocaine and was entirely underwhelmed with all of them.

I would never consider combining coke with a psychedelic simply because of the comedown. A long acting amphetamine like adderall probably wouldn't be too bad.

Ive snorted adderall one time on the tail end of an acid trip and It was great. I took it just as the sun was coming up and it flooded me with an amazing amount of euphoria and was very nice. I usually don't like mixing uppers with LSD but this was actually really nice. I think I took 5 blotters that night and 8 hours later snorted 60 mgs of adderall.

One time I took 40 mg of adderall. Then when the adderall kicked in, I was writing music with my guitar and I noticed that I had this sugar cube my friend had given me. I had just been scammed by two different people with fake sugar cubes, so I kinda just popped it in my mouth.

I was already really high on adderall mind you, but when this acid kicked in, you could tell that it'self would have kicked my ass.

I layed on my bed staring at the ceiling, seeing vision's of angels forming from the off-white stucco above.

Basically, Great fucking time.

i've done coke and speed/amphetamine whilst on LSD, i didn't find it made things clearer, but it was at a rave, so nothing was very clear..

I would never consider combining coke with a psychedelic simply because of the comedown. A long acting amphetamine like adderall probably wouldn't be too bad.

Coke comedowns have never been that bad for me, which I suppose is the reason I continue to use it :\
Amphetamines on the other hand disgust me and I hate the way they make me feel.

I think I took 5 blotters that night and 8 hours later snorted 60 mgs of adderall.

you were already coming down after 8 hours? i guess all blotter is different. i've never tripped less than 12 hours off 2 hits of blotter or two doses of liquid.

as for the stims/psychs i wouldn't mess with it personally as the stimulant would most likely be counterproductive to being in the psychedelic landscape of tripping.

Coke comedowns have never been that bad for me, which I suppose is the reason I continue to use it :\
Amphetamines on the other hand disgust me and I hate the way they make me feel.

They aren't terrible for me anymore either, especially with benzos at hand. They used to be god-awful when I started using but by the time I had some experience under my belt I just learned to cope with it. The comedown never stopped my usage or enjoyment. I suppose I would figure hallucinogens would just intensify the effects of the comedown so I can imagine it going south real fast.

a little less 'fruity' in terms of stupid abstract ideas and having everyone in the world holding hands, ect.

Aw, come on - you're worried about getting too 'fruity' on LSD? Psychedelics are all about forgetting social & cultural stigmas, and being a free human being...

adderall = paranoia

I have no interest in combining it with LSD

I don't get paranoia from Adderall at the usual 10mg, 20mg, and 30mg doses insufflated and/or oral I stick with. I get paranoia from the LSD sometimes. I think the euphoria of a stimulant makes a bad trip much less likely. LSD and speed sounds great to me.

you were already coming down after 8 hours? i guess all blotter is different. i've never tripped less than 12 hours off 2 hits of blotter or two doses of liquid.

as for the stims/psychs i wouldn't mess with it personally as the stimulant would most likely be counterproductive to being in the psychedelic landscape of tripping.

I wasnt fully down all the way , I was just not feeling it as much and it was the perfect time to dose the adderall seeing as the sun was coming up. I was tripping every couple days last summer and had a bit of a tolerance at the time aswell.

Amphetamines (except for MDA/MDMA), I always found would kill the better parts of a psychedelic trip if done during the trip, but feel pretty good while coming down. And taking a psych during a period of amphetamine induced sleep dep is probably a bad idea, at least it's always been for me.