Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Mushrooms & Coke

nephil

Bluelighter
Mushrooms Subthread: Mushrooms & Coke

Discuss here combination of mushrooms with cocaine!

Back to: [Mushrooms Combinations Thread]

Back to: [Main Mushrooms Thread]
mushroom-room-escape-50.jpg

Focus threads:

[original post:]

Has anyone had worthwile experiences with this combo?
It is under consideration for tonight, between some novice users of shrooms (~3 times).
The challenge is, that the interested parties do not want to be "laid out" from the shrooms, as we are attending a huge jungle party.
However, some have never used coke, or havent in a reeaaaalllly long time.
[EDIT---our purpose is not to get fu**ed up. We are mainly interested in a new channel for experiencing music and the way it affects the body and the mind. The thoughts about the coke are mainly focused on its stamina enhancement]
So what occurs? Does the coke lessen the impact?
Would one be likely to start craving the coke and forget about the shrooms?
Please give me your experiences! Thanks
[ 08 June 2002: Message edited by: nephil ]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've mixed with some Ice, but not coke.
Coke doesn't last long enough to mix with shrooms I don't believe.

I did the shrooms n coke, it was fun.
the shrooms made me almost forget all about doing more coke, till after the shroms wore off.. then i wanted more coke out of boredom. and the coke didnt lessen the impact of the shrooms.
try it, you'll have fun.

The combo is good. For timing, I've done coke first (to get pumped for going out). Then the shrooms upon arriving at the venue. Then a little more coke after a couple hours (or ever couple hours).
I also recommend getting high liberally throughout the experience as well as either drinking alcohol or ghb (to relax and take any edge off the trippiness, which edge may be enhanced by the coke).
~psychoblast~

I havent done shrooms and coke but one of my fave combo's for a long time has been acid and coke. A really lovely mixture. Not only does shit melt, it melts on command for I am the master of my tripping universe...... BwaHahAHhaHa.
Sorry..... got a bit carried away there.
Seriously- Coke and acid is great so I rekon coke and shrooms should be pretty damn good

What if you start with alcohol, eat the shrooms, then a couple hours later hit the coke?

sounds like a waste of good mushrooms to me. But then again cocaine is really not my thing. It reinforces aspects of my self-identity that I am not comfortable with reinforcing.

Shrooms + MDMA on the other hand = heaven

funny story. first time I hippyflipped (ate shrooms and molly), I was hiking alone and I was hiking up this big ass hill right when the drugs were hitting me. I kept hiking, it was epic, I was beginning to get very spaced and out there. Finally I broke through into this meadow like plateau in the woods. It was so beautiful (spring time, flowers). I dropped my backpack off and removed my clothes and walked into this 'Eden' completely nude and smiling ear to ear. I felt like I had found Heaven on Earth.

I think it might be hard to have another experience like that.
I might stop doing drugs altogether just because I knew that no other time I could have would be like that again

You might think, but after tripping probably well over a hundred times, the psychedelic experience continues to amaze and inspire me.

The key for me so far has been to remain engaged with my life in positive ways and to attempt to fully integrate whatever I learn from my trips.

samadhi_smiles said:
funny story. first time I hippyflipped (ate shrooms and molly), I was hiking alone and I was hiking up this big ass hill right when the drugs were hitting me. I kept hiking, it was epic, I was beginning to get very spaced and out there. Finally I broke through into this meadow like plateau in the woods. It was so beautiful (spring time, flowers). I dropped my backpack off and removed my clothes and walked into this 'Eden' completely nude and smiling ear to ear. I felt like I had found Heaven on Earth.

cool, sounds like you had some real fun:)

This is a great way to ruin a psilocybin trip, trust me...

Coke plus any psychedelic is pretty crap IMO. I've mainly sniffed a bit when on acid- completely unneeded. I would rather have something relaxing post-trip then a euphoric stimulant.

^That sounds like a jaded oztrancer talking ;) I like oxymoronal though...

Hehehehe. It's not even a word. It should be though.

Oxymoronic then, at least that's a word!

Man I'm scattered. Too many parties/too much MD. This little jaded oztrancer needs to study/sleep.

P.S Going to Royal?

^Very very likely (Royal doof). I think that will be my next major outing....

So, the coke totally ruins the trip and everything else?
What do you do then if you've already tripped and then done the coke?

I don't know about coke and shrooms, but coke and acid is pretty nuts. I like coke and acid a lot.