•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | Lil'LinaptkSix

SS373dOH COME TO MY BEDROOM

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
Lorenz for his audience is more than enough, me personally I only like a few touches of his, has at least 4/7 tracks in his discography that can be said to be a highlight of an artist, yes. Sounds mediocre but it is, you can search his interview on sound cloud with resident advisor or other 2/3 he did. For me, last time I listened to his music was when he released the "Dwell" EP and wanted to hear wire threat which is a him going back where he started.

as for your music exploration, go ahead but don't get the dog tooth here !!

mulero is the man who owns this genre. Isn't about who or how but mulero is like escobar in music industry.

1 in milion years a person like him emerges from the comet that brought water to this piece of rock

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

Lil'LinaptkSix

Moderator: H&R, TL
Staff member
No, but it's rude to post jibberish when someone does something thoughtful (after the first attempt failed).
This is shady.
Not sure if he was being rude he seems to just flow with what is on his mind (or not).
One of a kind and precious imo.
Dont take it personal hes just him and no other.
Took me years to appreciate his shtyle.

AbbeyLee

Bluelighter
This is shady.
Not sure if he was being rude he seems to just flow with what is on his mind (or not).
One of a kind and precious imo.
Dont take it personal hes just him and no other.
Took me years to appreciate his shtyle.

Hmm but what if I think his shtyle is shyte? (I have this discussion pretty regularly bc I think a lot of people are rude). But see I don't think you're rude.. So there must be a standard.

Lil'LinaptkSix

Staff member
So there must be a standard
I agree. the thing i reckon is that BL has so many dif prsonalities that standards are like the wind. felt but not seen.
I will admit that some are quite antagonistic but who am I to make judgements on what my standards may be and expect others to adhere to them?
I have met soooo many people of dif outlooks and states of mind that I feel inadequate in compartmentalizing them.
I truly enjoy conversing with those of completely "insane" idealisms as many help me understand the finer aspects of life and help me grow in unity of spirit.
Not to say that others should do this its just that I seem to get a more rounded perspective of what world we live in.
Respect and thanks for your comments... they will also add to my grand sceme of oneness.
<3

AbbeyLee

Bluelighter
I agree. the thing i reckon is that BL has so many dif prsonalities that standards are like the wind. felt but not seen.
I will admit that some are quite antagonistic but who am I to make judgements on what my standards may be and expect others to adhere to them?
I have met soooo many people of dif outlooks and states of mind that I feel inadequate in compartmentalizing them.
I truly enjoy conversing with those of completely "insane" idealisms as many help me understand the finer aspects of life and help me grow in unity of spirit.
Not to say that others should do this its just that I seem to get a more rounded perspective of what world we live in.
Respect and thanks for your comments... they will also add to my grand sceme of oneness.
<3

I am pretty intolerant and arrogant. I get over it though and know people who hold grudges for a lot longer.

[email protected]"they will also add to my grand sceme of oneness."

Have you done the Myers-Briggs test? I swear by that thing (and it's based on Jungian ideas). I'm INTJ, so Judging. I think P's (Perceivers) are more tolerant.

Lil'LinaptkSix

Staff member
"they will also add to my grand sceme of oneness."
How else can we overcome?
Can you define this perceivers point a little?
I have been taking psyche tests since a child to figure out what makes me " tick" and have gotten lost in all the babel of it.
I just wanna be me and do what I can to keep our community as healthy and loving as possible.
Goes against the grain but this never stops me.

AbbeyLee

Bluelighter
How else can we overcome?
Can you define this perceivers point a little?
I have been taking psyche tests since a child to figure out what makes me " tick" and have gotten lost in all the babel of it.
I just wanna be me and do what I can to keep our community as healthy and loving as possible.
Goes against the grain but this never stops me.

Sure. Not right now though.

I wasn't making fun of your "grand scheme of oneness", just thought it was a funny phrase. Also my grand scheme of oneness is not going so well atm and there's no chance until I get out of here. I'm making progress though and it's doable.