• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Come up sweats and overheating

new2drugs

Bluelighter
Took some (3 dabs at once) and soon afterwards started to feel the come up.

I'm a ginger haired person one of these people that can't handle the heat so well.

Didn't feel very well and the sweat was pouring off my forehead. Found a nice cold floor to lie on for about 10 minutes and that fixed the problem 😎. Took some ice water and also put my wrists in to cool down.

After that had a great night with my massive pupils 😀

Also 3 dabs is not a way to weigh MDMA. There’s a rather narrow safe dosage window before one hits neurotoxic amounts. Get yourself a scale please.

-GC

Also 3 dabs is not a way to weigh MDMA. There’s a rather narrow safe dosage window before one hits neurotoxic amounts. Get yourself a scale please.

-GC
I know people who have taken about 500mg and been fine. There was only 500mg in total in the batch and still loads left for next time. Barely had any tbh. Nice empty stomach helped I think

-GC
I know people who have taken about 500mg and been fine. There was only 500mg in total in the batch and still loads left for next time. Barely had any tbh. Nice empty stomach helped I think
I think it'd a lot safer then most think and the damage isn't crazy