• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega (paliperidone) injections, v 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't smoke weed often, it's just my metric- when I was 18 months off was the first time I had smoked in 4 years .. so I guess of course I felt it
I hope the damage by Xeplion is not permanent and I will feel on weed again

I hope the damage by Xeplion is not permanent and I will feel on weed again
90% of the time the damage isn’t permanent whenever it is it’s usually cause people are on other meds or hard drugs you’ll most likely be able to feel weed again how many shots did you get and how old are you?

90% of the time the damage isn’t permanent whenever it is it’s usually cause people are on other meds or hard drugs you’ll most likely be able to feel weed again how many shots did you get and how old are you?
My last shot was seven months ago and before that I received like 12 shots. I am 31 years old! I pray that I will feel weed again

My last shot was seven months ago and before that I received like 12 shots. I am 31 years old! I pray that I will feel weed again
Recovery may take longer for you since you got 12 shots but you will likely fully recover still I’d suggest taking a t break since you can’t feel the weed anyway it should help. I had coffee yesterday for the first time in 5 months and I was able to feel it.

Hi everyone! 😊 I just wanted to give an update on how I’m doin after the invega sustenna loading dose and two shots. It’s been almost 2 years and a half since I discontinued.

i am able to feel the effects of alcohol and other stimulants. I am able to enjoy life although moderately, I can’t watch movies fully without getting bored lol but I feel joy daily And in every day moments. My sex drive hasn’t come back fully and my weight hasn’t gone back to normal though.

I realized what helped my brain functioning a lot is eating a vegetable based diet with protein and no processed foods. I also found a mood booster to help my schizophrenia naturally which is 1 billion probiotics supplement. Trace minerals also help for energy boost.

I enjoy my work fully. I am a piano teacher and have my own studio. I love my students and my life. listening to beautiful music in your home daily will make you happy.

just wanted to share my experience! God bless 🤍

I also wanted to ask if anyone over a year off the invega sustenna shot was able to loose the weight gained? I packed on a lot of weight and no matter how healthy I eat or exercise my weight is very stubborn. Please give some insight.

I also wanted to ask if anyone over a year off the invega sustenna shot was able to loose the weight gained? I packed on a lot of weight and no matter how healthy I eat or exercise my weight is very stubborn. Please give some insight.
How long before you started feeling better can you give a healing timeline

How long before you started feeling better can you give a healing timeline
Probably about ten months in my emotions and motivation came back. But I was never depressed or suicidal because while I was on medication I was daily listening to music all day and surrounded by people that loved me.

I got my job as a piano teacher 2 years in and have full energy and motivation to do my work although I still struggle with just staying in bed for long periods of time. Thoughts are not fully normal but getting there after cutting out processed food.

This thread is now closed and continued here:

Status
Not open for further replies.