• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega (paliperidone) injections, v 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
How people here do manage to get rid of it after 2 shot? After 2 shots I was quite well, I had mobility and focus problem, I was sleeping with a simple diazepam and I wanted to stop it. I was definitely not in bed all day. But my family and the psychiatrist said to continue because it needed an adaptation time. Now they all still insist that what happens to me can't be Invenga. Meanwhile I am very bad, I can hardly talk and walk, everything causes me great suffering because of 0 dopamine and nobody can help me. For my family to help me is to confine me with psychosis to Invenga. How could my life become so horrible? It is hard to be in bed since I can't take a nap or scroll the mobile phone. I live an authentic nightmare I am so bad that I have problems to believe that I would ever heal.

While I'm waiting I've also talked to a pharmacist who recommended me to do take the following for the time being:
-Fish oil (1 capsule/day)
-Vitamin B3, B6 , B12, C and D, Zinc and Magnesium (Have one supplement that takes care of all of these with 1 capsule a day)
-120mg of 5-htp to take throughout the day
-1 capsule of Valerian before sleep (though I am already taking Delorazepam)
-I will also be alternating walking and some light jogging in the routine

I would be willing to follow through but I'm afraid the 5-htp might worsen the anhedonia
It's hard to wait, I hope this IV treatment will work

5 hours of sleep per night is less than ideal but it is not zero sleep. 8 hours sleep is optimal but it's actually not that common, even for healthy people. I rarely get more than 3-4 hours a night because of my newborn son, and those 3-4 hours are broken, not even in a solid block! 😀 i would love 5 hours sleep!
So perhaps you are suffering from depression also? Perhaps that is why you can't get out of bed and why you think of suicide?
Sometimes I sleep 2h-3h but I dont feel tired during the day and after few days of bad sleep then I sleep a bit better (5h+). I dont take benzos or sleep meds.

Sometimes I sleep 2h-3h but I dont feel tired during the day and after few days of bad sleep then I sleep a bit better (5h+). I dont take benzos or sleep meds.
It was like this for me also with the 2 shots. Then I let the psychiatrist and my family fully destroy my life

In the page of Janssen it reads "For all your medical questions, reporting of possible side effects and product quality complaints, please contact the Janssen Customer Service Center by telephone on 0800/93377 or by e-mail to [email protected] . The Janssen Customer Service Center is available on working days between 8.30 am and 5.30 pm. A specialized team will be glad to assist you."

I don't know if you have all submitted your product quality complaints

As I said I am not depressed I have 0 dopamine. Absolute depletion. Everything I do. Like the 3km walk in the evening with my mother. Makes me feel truly miserable. I don't think mirtazepina can change that
Yes I understand you are not depressed. Mirtazapine is not just used for depression. It has other uses. I think it could help you. It is worth a try, given how bad you feel. Would you agree it is worth at least trying it?

you could use some sleep phobia to fall asleep and others to wake up at night
What do you mean sleep phobia?

Yes. I remember reading a long time ago that our brains sleep in 90-minute cycles. So as long as we sleep in a multiple of 90 minutes, we will feel refreshed. For example, if we sleep for 1.5 hours that is 1 sleep cycle so we will wake feeling refreshed. If we get woken up after 2 hours, that's in the middle of a 2nd sleep cycle so we'll feel yuck, like our sleep was disturbed. If we sleep for 4.5 hours that's 3 sleep cycles, and so on.
This is of course a loose guide, but I have found it to be roughly true for me.

Yes I understand you are not depressed. Mirtazapine is not just used for depression. It has other uses. I think it could help you. It is worth a try, given how bad you feel. Would you agree it is worth at least trying it?

I don't know. It makes people fat and gives suicide ideation, which I already have a lot. I could not repeat enough times I regret placing 6 injections, it might cost my life, to please my "you are psychotic for thinking invenga is bad"familly. I torture myself with this. I don't see healing for me. I read some 2 shots healing stories and at month 6 they had some improvement. I got no improvement. My suffering is identically every day and I am not normal. I can hardly talk. I have no joy meeting a person. I have no joy at all which I had at two injections
What do you mean sleep phobia?

Yes. I remember reading a long time ago that our brains sleep in 90-minute cycles. So as long as we sleep in a multiple of 90 minutes, we will feel refreshed. For example, if we sleep for 1.5 hours that is 1 sleep cycle so we will wake feeling refreshed. If we get woken up after 2 hours, that's in the middle of a 2nd sleep cycle so we'll feel yuck, like our sleep was disturbed. If we sleep for 4.5 hours that's 3 sleep cycles, and so on.
This is of course a loose guide, but I have found it to be roughly true for me.

I don't know. It makes people fat and gives suicide ideation, which I already have a lot. I could not repeat enough times I regret placing 6 injections, it might cost my life, to please my "you are psychotic for thinking invenga is bad"familly. I torture myself with this. I don't see healing for me. I read some 2 shots healing stories and at month 6 they had some improvement. I got no improvement. My suffering is identically every day and I am not normal. I can hardly talk. I have no joy meeting a person. I have no joy at all which I had at two injections
I feel refreshed at 0 min cycle... I am so sick. How can a brain forget to sleep? And I have to swallow that nothing is Xeplion fault. I live torture. I would be so much better dead. I wish I die while in my somnífers and I don't have to live another day

Serotnine and melatonine both are required for sleep. You cant sleep because dopamine and serotonine regulate how easily you fall asleep sleep and how long you sleep, while melatonine makes you sleepy and makes you more easily fall asleep.

Magnesium is very useful for sleep, I use it and it helps.
@Nina2021
that's why they help for sleep.. serotonin is a precursor to the sleeping hormone melatonin
Well, I'd give it a chance. Something you haven't tried yet
For me it worked.

Also, at the beginning 2 shots don't have too much effect. 6 shots do, 4 as well!

I feel refreshed at 0 min cycle... I am so sick. How can a brain forget to sleep? And I have to swallow that nothing is Xeplion fault. I live torture. I would be so much better dead. I wish I die while in my somnífers and I don't have to live another day
So you think I should ask for escitalopram?

Sì, capisco che non sei depresso. La mirtazapina non è usata solo per la depressione. Ha altri usi. Penso che potrebbe aiutarti. Vale la pena provare, visto quanto ti senti male. Sei d'accordo che vale almeno la pena provarlo?

Cosa intendi per fobia del sonno?

Sì. Ricordo di aver letto molto tempo fa che il nostro cervello dorme in cicli di 90 minuti. Quindi, finché dormiamo in un multiplo di 90 minuti, ci sentiremo riposati. Ad esempio, se dormiamo per 1,5 ore è 1 ciclo di sonno, quindi ci sveglieremo sentendoci riposati. Se ci svegliamo dopo 2 ore, è nel mezzo di un secondo ciclo di sonno, quindi ci sentiremo schifo, come se il nostro sonno fosse disturbato. Se dormiamo per 4,5 ore sono 3 cicli di sonno e così via.
Questa è ovviamente una guida libera, ma ho scoperto che è più o meno vero per me.
no mi dispiace non è fobia del sonno. google traduttore è pessimo. Dico che Nina potrebbe usare i sonniferi un po' per addormentarsi e un po' per svegliarsi la notte. evitando di prendere tante cose tutte insieme prima di andare a letto

guys i am the witness that 2 shots hurt me. and bad at Nina's levels or almost. insomnia, suicidal instincts, risk of another hospitalization, use of hypnotics to sedate and not kill me, weight gain, loss of interest in life. fail to read. some days it is better but other days I feel worse than in the first months. indeed the 1 month was better for absurdity ... can you confirm that after 1 year it gets better? I don't understand why they created such a poison. then also given on a subject who did not have psychosis ... I am not saying that those who have psychosis are better off giving it. but you should try pills to see how the body reacts ... I was in the hospital. I was not refusing therapy. I was silent all the time so they could give me this shit in pills and once I got out of them stop taking them. as I then did. because they gave me the injections plus the pills ... despite the side effects and the pressure at 180 ... first month I had a stuffy nose I talked like I was disabled and my penis didn't work ... these effects have vanished all the others are remained

first month I spoke as a disabled, stuffy nose acatasia. impotence. these symptoms have vanished the others have remained ... I did not understand why my cock is smaller. maybe ... does not pump blood ... do you think invega is the worst antipsychotic? I only read absurd stories about people who died too ... and then if on a depressed subject like me, come on I'm poison you are a son of a bitch ... <it's not a good idea to say things like that on a public forum - n3o>

Last edited by a moderator:
no mi dispiace non è fobia del sonno. google traduttore è pessimo. Dico che Nina potrebbe usare i sonniferi un po' per addormentarsi e un po' per svegliarsi la notte. evitando di prendere tante cose tutte insieme prima di andare a letto
Oh, yes, I understand and yes I agree. Even getting blocks of 3 hours of sleep at a time is good for the brain. So one could take a sleeping pill, sleep for 3 hours, wake up, then take another sleeping pill, start again and sleep for another 3 hours...for example. That would still be good rest.

Oh, yes, I understand and yes I agree. Even getting blocks of 3 hours of sleep at a time is good for the brain. So one could take a sleeping pill, sleep for 3 hours, wake up, then take another sleeping pill, start again and sleep for another 3 hours...for example. That would still be good rest.
Your brain will rest more in long term if it doesnt take sleeping pills. 3h sleep is enough for brain, but it wont work as efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.