• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega (paliperidone) injections, v 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does seroquel slow recovery? I have used it 9 years 25 mg gave me no problems. at least apparent

Does seroquel slow recovery? I have used it 9 years 25 mg gave me no problems. at least apparent
there is the testimony of REL to whom the sequorel did not seem to slow him down, however he stopped 2 and a half months before feeling good

I didn't understand this guy had recovered after disconnecting seroquel for 2 months?

Dear diary

Today I spent more time playing games with friends and was also laughing with them for a couple hours

Then I tried listening to some music and one song I haven't heard before actually gave me chills for a few seconds, though I have not been able to replicate that feeling again for the rest of the day

I don't know how to interpret these two events combined: they are starting to make me think that maybe I haven't been so blunted emotionally, or that's a small sign of recovery

All of my symptoms still persist, including strong anhedonia for every activity that isn't "spending time with this bunch of internet friends".

I can't wait for that prolactin/Ts check I'm going to have at the beginning of next month so they might finally prescribe me something for at least some of my dysfunctions

I understand. It sounds like hell. Have you at least tried drowsy antihistamines like doxylamine or phernergan?
This is totally irrelavent to the original post, i just to say you have such amazijg patience with ppl on this forum and wanna thank you for being there for me and you will be a great parent one day if your not already N3ophy7e thank you for all you have done, not sure how many ppl let you know that .

Dear diary

Today I spent more time playing games with friends and was also laughing with them for a couple hours

Then I tried listening to some music and one song I haven't heard before actually gave me chills for a few seconds, though I have not been able to replicate that feeling again for the rest of the day

I don't know how to interpret these two events combined: they are starting to make me think that maybe I haven't been so blunted emotionally, or that's a small sign of recovery

All of my symptoms still persist, including strong anhedonia for every activity that isn't "spending time with this bunch of internet friends".

I can't wait for that prolactin/Ts check I'm going to have at the beginning of next month so they might finally prescribe me something for at least some of my dysfunctions
i never lost ability to get chills but they are rare and numb (now are less numb). I also never lost ability to laugh but it was fake(felt like I didnt laugh at all) and very rare at beginning, now less fake and more often. Small signs that recovery is ongoing come every 1 month for me or every 2 weeks, but keep in mind recovery is very slow process.

This is totally irrelavent to the original post, i just to say you have such amazijg patience with ppl on this forum and wanna thank you for being there for me and you will be a great parent one day if your not already N3ophy7e thank you for all you have done, not sure how many ppl let you know that .
I agree.

Oh thank you so so much!! I truly appreciate that ❤ I just became a mother actually 😊 My son is 5 months old 💜💙💚💛
Thank you, also! ❤
Honestly, it is the least I can do for people who are struggling so much with the side effects of antipsychotics such as invega, just to listen and validate what you guys are going through. I would do more to actively help if I could, but this is how I can help.

I want to Die,I can no longer bear this suffering, no one can help me, medicine will kill me

Me 12 months off (will be in 2 days), I'm around 30-40% recovered. Its bad, very painful to live like that.
it is too hard. I want to die, my whole thing has been stolen. No happiness, just constant headaches, 24/7 questioning of my life, 24/7 suicide, no emotion, etc. Death is probably better

it is too hard. I want to die, my whole thing has been stolen. No happiness, just constant headaches, 24/7 questioning of my life, 24/7 suicide, no emotion, etc. Death is probably better
If there is chance to recover perhaps death isn't better option, but that also depends on how much somebody can endure this hard suffering. But after for example 3-5 years pass and no at least 70 percent recovery with recovery no longer progressing, then it is not worth living like that for lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.