• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega (paliperidone) injections, v 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I got forced on antipsychotics because i was abusing weed in my early 20s and then developed psychosis, auditory hallucinations. Any of you else here end up getting paychosis from abusing weed?
Never devopled schizophrenia, just had a brief bout with pyschosis, the shrink doctor who gave me invega tricked me into saying I have schizophrenia, interrogating me everyday, asking the same questions over and over but re wording them while doping me up, just like a detective, wouldn't let me leave the hospital, until he heard what he wanted to hear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never devopled schizophrenia, just had a brief bout with pyschosis, the shrink doctor who gave me invega tricked me into saying I have schizophrenia, interrogating me everyday, asking the same questions over and over but re wording them while doping me up, just like a detective, wouldn't let me leave the hospital, until he heard what he wanted to hear.
Yeah usually when ppl get psychosis once they get it again. Which is why they say of you have psychosis you have schizophrenia. Your lucky you only had it once and didnt get it back. For me it keeps coming back over and over again

Yeah usually when ppl get psychosis once they get it again. Which is why they say of you have psychosis you have schizophrenia. Your lucky you only had it once and didnt get it back. For me it keeps coming back over and over again
Do you get pyschosis again you do drugs? Or Does it come back when your sober if your not taking meds?

Allora, cos'è successo. Perché vieni obbligato a prendere le medicine. Essere ecentrici non sembra una buona ragione per dare a qualcuno un antipsicotico
me lo hanno dato per un momento di rabbia. Penso che mi abbiano incasinato con l'insonnia. sul commento dell'altra persona che è malato dopo 6 mesi. sì psichiatri di merda. uccidili

12 months off...and still i cant feel joy..this drug destroyed my perception of happiness...im patiently waiting ,i dont know if its permanent,ive read some success stories but yeah its not that severe like 5 months before...well im gonna just wait.

Are you on other meds now. Maybe some of what you’re feeling is from your new meds because I’m doing a lot better on 39mg and I just went down to zero. I only take 25mg seroquel at night and Wellbutrin so I’m not heavily psych medicated
I'm off all meds for 12 months. I was only taking dienzepand for a 2months-3months in total in very low doses when I could not sleep for too long streaks, my average dose was 1.5mg dienzepan + I alway trappered and had no withdrawals. Now my sleep is better than how it was before but it's still not good.

12 months off...and still i cant feel joy..this drug destroyed my perception of happiness...im patiently waiting ,i dont know if its permanent,ive read some success stories but yeah its not that severe like 5 months before...well im gonna just wait.
incredible pffff, and meanwhile big pharma and their kids enjoy life, eat caviar, buy all the best things on earth with their billions, on our backs, they invent diseases for us so that they are crazy, we are incapable of inflicting a quarter of the harm they do, they are crazy, sadistic, the psychiatrists who follow them are as crazy as them, they are idiots, liars, everything these people are sick, perverse, they need treatment

Last edited:
I tried to kill myself today and I'm having trouble, If I had a gun, it would be good ,and nembutal too.. there are so many articles in the newspaper about people committing suicide but of course these sons of bitches don't say that most of them are on médication and that's what makes them do it, it's a world where Franc masonry dominates, directs, and they only know how to do evil, they are really the crazy sick people, that they burn

I tried to kill myself today and I'm having trouble, If I had a gun, it would be good ,and nembutal too.. there are so many articles in the newspaper about people committing suicide but of course these sons of bitches don't say that most of them are on médication and that's what makes them do it, it's a world where Franc masonry dominates, directs, and they only know how to do evil, they are really the crazy sick people, that they burn
I am really saddened to hear this Fanzy 😔 I know how much you are struggling with the effects of Invega, and I know it feels like it will never end.
But please don't give up!!!
Please don't let Invega win! Don't let Invega steal your precious life!
Do you have a family member or friend who you can talk to today about how you're feeling? Just talking can really help clear your head sometimes.
Posting on here is a wonderful source of support, but talking to someone is always better, if you can. It's more human, if that makes sense, and sometimes all we need is a reminder that we're human, that we are alive and that we are connected with others.
Let us know how you're going okay? I am very worried about you. We care about you very much Fanzy, you are part of this community <3

I am really saddened to hear this Fanzy 😔 I know how much you are struggling with the effects of Invega, and I know it feels like it will never end.
But please don't give up!!!
Please don't let Invega win! Don't let Invega steal your precious life!
Do you have a family member or friend who you can talk to today about how you're feeling? Just talking can really help clear your head sometimes.
Posting on here is a wonderful source of support, but talking to someone is always better, if you can. It's more human, if that makes sense, and sometimes all we need is a reminder that we're human, that we are alive and that we are connected with others.
Let us know how you're going okay? I am very worried about you. We care about you very much Fanzy, you are part of this community <3
yes I talk about my pain to those around me but it is so intense that I can't take it anymore, I'm just a victim of big pharma, the thieves of health, a victim of psychiatrists who invent diseases. I think i never bécome 100% and not to suffer anymore and my death is a libération,At least there will be no vicious health thieves etc.. I'm disappointed, I hope I will succeed in dying. I lost too much because of this psychiatrist and lab shit, I don't want my life to be waiting for improvements

yes I talk about my pain to those around me but it is so intense that I can't take it anymore, I'm just a victim of big pharma, the thieves of health, a victim of psychiatrists who invent diseases. I think i never bécome 100% and not to suffer anymore and my death is a libération,At least there will be no vicious health thieves etc.. I'm disappointed because the hanging is harder than I thought, I'll keep trying, I hope I will succeed in dying. I lost too much because of this psychiatrist and lab shit, I don't want my life to be waiting for improvements
Please stop trying. If you're trying and nothing's happening, that is a sign from above that you are not meant to die yet.

I have attempted suicide 6 times in my life, and failed each attempt. After the 6th attempt, I figured I would stop trying to die, because a) I clearly suck at trying to kill myself lol and b) it became clear to me that I was supposed to stay here.

You are meant to be here.

I know it is unbearable right now but the future IS BETTER. I can almost guarantee it.

Hardest part of severe-moderate insomnia is staying awake whole night (or almost whole night) doing nothing and trying to fall asleep.
If I didnt take the following supplements I dont know how Id get through life. I was forced to take invega while sectioned. I refused all tablets so they tried to make an example of me. Im now coming off it 25mg / month

12mg Melatonin helps sleep without drowsiness in the morning Night
4 capsules of Oxy Powder (for constipation) high dose magnesium Morning
Prostasan (helps keep some form of sexual activity alive in the brain) Mid Day

Always keep active either by walking/gym/football

I noticed my football ability has significantly decreased but i still go to play.

If you check the MSDS for paliperidone it sates that it is poison to seek help immediately if taken orally, ok why the fk are we injecting it into a bloodstream?

Please stop trying. If you're trying and nothing's happening, that is a sign from above that you are not meant to die yet.

I have attempted suicide 6 times in my life, and failed each attempt. After the 6th attempt, I figured I would stop trying to die, because a) I clearly suck at trying to kill myself lol and b) it became clear to me that I was supposed to stay here.

I know it is unbearable right now but the future IS BETTER. I can almost guarantee it

I know it is unbearable right now but the future IS BETTER. I can almost guarantee it.
Maybe for Fanzy the future is better but I don't think it is for me. I have also failed killing myself because this is no suicide this is murder. I suffer incredibly every day since and I am almost 7 months off. I have no improvement. I think I am really damaged. I am not like this stories of people that play football I am all day in bed and everyone around me is a Xeplion fan and considers me psychotic for what I tell them. In a normal setup I would have right to some help and probably to eutanasia. But nobody recognizes what I have.

Maybe for Fanzy the future is better but I don't think it is for me. I have also failed killing myself because this is no suicide this is murder. I suffer incredibly every day since and I am almost 7 months off. I have no improvement. I think I am really damaged. I am not like this stories of people that play football I am all day in bed and everyone around me is a Xeplion fan and considers me psychotic for what I tell them. In a normal setup I would have right to some help and probably to eutanasia. But nobody recognizes what I have.
Yeah the closest i came to being suicidal was when i first got put on risperidone. I told myself i wanted to die by starvation. When i wasnt eating my parents made me eat so that didnt last long. The first time was the worse cause i didnt know if i would recover or not. I was part of the forst invega thread and back then we didnt know if recovery was possible. But then with time we had ppl recovering around after a year and then the consensus came that recovery happens after about a year. So as time passed we have made improvements in understanding this drug better.

Basically i dont want to kill myself cause i know recovery from the meds is possible. First time was less then a year. 2nd time was about a year. 3rd time a bit less then a year. And now this time is the most interesting cause this time ive been on injections for a whole year. So idk how long it would take to recover after being on meds for a year when every other time was 1-2 months. Hopefully it will be just a year and not more then that.

Also besides that i dont want to die cause i want to try the new antipsychotics out. There is ulotaront karxt and another one all with new mechanisms of actions. There not coming out in 3 or 4 years but if these drugs turn out to not cause these negative and cognitive symptoms in us. It will really be a game changer and a new era of antipsychotics. Basically we need antipsychotics that get rid of the psychosis and not cause any negative effects. I want to be around when these new antipsychotics come out and am hoping life will be much better then. Maybe ill still be able to have a good full time job and start a family and all that stuff. Im hoping for the best here.

I got really suicidal when they put me on invega too. For six months I wanted to die. I told my therapist.

It’s funny, the negative affects are never from the medication as far as they’re concerned.

I discovered I would feel a little better if I slept 12-14 hours a night. I didn’t work so that was possible.

I’m working now and can’t sleep 14 hours a night. But being on 39mg, i don’t feel as bad with a little less sleep. I still sleep 12 hours one or two days per week and usually 10 on the other days.

Now the poison is leaving my system, I hope to get back to 9-10 hours of sleep with 25mg seroquel and not need the 12 hour sleep days.

I hope you guys feel better soon. I still can’t feel vyvsanse and can’t feel coffee. But I do enjoy playing with the kids a little bit. And I enjoy my gf. I’m not a total vegetable any more. I hope it comes back for you guys too.

Yeah the closest i came to being suicidal was when i first got put on risperidone. I told myself i wanted to die by starvation. When i wasnt eating my parents made me eat so that didnt last long. The first time was the worse cause i didnt know if i would recover or not. I was part of the forst invega thread and back then we didnt know if recovery was possible. But then with time we had ppl recovering around after a year and then the consensus came that recovery happens after about a year. So as time passed we have made improvements in understanding this drug better.

Basically i dont want to kill myself cause i know recovery from the meds is possible. First time was less then a year. 2nd time was about a year. 3rd time a bit less then a year. And now this time is the most interesting cause this time ive been on injections for a whole year. So idk how long it would take to recover after being on meds for a year when every other time was 1-2 months. Hopefully it will be just a year and not more then that.

Also besides that i dont want to die cause i want to try the new antipsychotics out. There is ulotaront karxt and another one all with new mechanisms of actions. There not coming out in 3 or 4 years but if these drugs turn out to not cause these negative and cognitive symptoms in us. It will really be a game changer and a new era of antipsychotics. Basically we need antipsychotics that get rid of the psychosis and not cause any negative effects. I want to be around when these new antipsychotics come out and am hoping life will be much better then. Maybe ill still be able to have a good full time job and start a family and all that stuff. Im hoping for the best here.
But if I remember well you sleep. They placed me on injections even knowing I was not sleeping anymore and when I stopped the injections they said the insomnia had no connection with Invenga. I think I am seriously damaged. People here do small improvements till the year comes I just take somnífers to sleep barely 4 hours and lie in bed all day. I am a very bad case. I don't know why. I think because probably I was no psychotic and they placed me on this medication

I got really suicidal when they put me on invega too. For six months I wanted to die. I told my therapist.

It’s funny, the negative affects are never from the medication as far as they’re concerned.

I discovered I would feel a little better if I slept 12-14 hours a night. I didn’t work so that was possible.

I’m working now and can’t sleep 14 hours a night. But being on 39mg, i don’t feel as bad with a little less sleep. I still sleep 12 hours one or two days per week and usually 10 on the other days.

Now the poison is leaving my system, I hope to get back to 9-10 hours of sleep with 25mg seroquel and not need the 12 hour sleep days.

I hope you guys feel better soon. I still can’t feel vyvsanse and can’t feel coffee. But I do enjoy playing with the kids a little bit. And I enjoy my gf. I’m not a total vegetable any more. I hope it comes back for you guys too.
I wish I would have had the response of oversleeping. My theory says those who oversleep don't suffer much because they can heal themselves at night. If I remember well you were even working, I can't even watch tv or feel any joy. This has truly broke me. It is horrible.

People happen to have a bad period but then they get better, I don't

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.