Mental Health Coming off Invega (paliperidone) injections, v 5.0

Gdvffh

Bluelighter
I guess i should give a bit of an update. So i was on a fluanxol injection for a year cause of a CTO and i got off like 4 months ago. Heres my update

I have more semen then when i was on the injection
I dont sleep as much as when i was on the injection.
Just started happening recently but i notice my mind is less blank then it was b4. It felt really blank and bleak b4 but now there are more thoughts in theres.

The first 2 improvements happened shoetly sfter getting off, the more thoughts in my head started happening less then a week ago

LITTLEbroJordan

Bluelighter
Another doctor tried to lower my dose of medication in 2018 and 2019, but I didn't knew how slow it had to be done, or she had never done it before, also, in the past, where I dropped out of the medication. The side effects disappeared when I was out of the drug or drugs.
So you have some hope you will recover ?

EsseWasGreat

Bluelighter
Yo is anyone else trying to recover while being completely clean or has read of stories in which people actually recovered without taking more drugs/SJW at some point?

I've been digging the old threads and yeah I see a lot of recovery stories which is very impressive but they all involve the use of meds that I can't get (can't find proper SJW for sale in my country and my psych would never prescribe me dopaminergic stuff) so I feel like I'm lagging behind because of it

I'll do a proper update on my situation next week

HelpMeInvega

Bluelighter
How long were you on invega and abilify?
I recovered fully from invega and abilify after switching to latuda. I stopped feeling like a zombie, anhedonia and apathy are fully gone, i am back to my normal weight of 180lbs down from 225lbs and my sex drive has come back fully. Im feeling good these days and can't complain really. I would tell anyone struggling with the side effects of invega to not give up hope because it does totally get better.
I’m switching to Latuda tm!!! Hopefully I have the same luck as you!

Gdvffh

Bluelighter
I saw a video talking about caplyta, heres the link
Im thinking of trying it when i get psychosis again

LITTLEbroJordan

Bluelighter
Does anyone have problems where they wake up 2-3 times a night and has seen this go back normal? ; this is the most suicidal side effect for me and anhedonia I don’t have akathsia anymore after 6 months im almost 7 months im keeping hope constantly talking to those who’ve recovered and their insight and foresight about their past makes me feel this is just a temporary thing that will subside unless you have gynecostmia and lactation as a man it makes you feel less of a man

Nina2021

Bluelighter
I guess this is one of my last messages. I can't take it anymore. There was a security issue for me with invenga. I am one of those lifes that are disposable for big pharma. Now there was even a prescription error and I don't get sleeping pills anymore. Everybody in my family thinks I am bad because of a mental illness and not because of Xeplion and they are tired of me. I guess when I die they will think it was the mental illness and not all the rest. I see that many of you were quick at stopping and are recovering. Enjoy your second chance in life. I will have none because of Xeplion, my psychiatrist and my family.

Last edited:

LITTLEbroJordan

Bluelighter
You
I guess this is one of my last messages. I can't take it anymore. There was a security issue for me with invenga. I am one of those lifes that are disposable for big pharma. Now there was even a prescription error and I don't get sleeping pills anymore. Everybody in my family thinks I am bad because of a mental illness and not because of Xeplion and they are tired of me. I guess when I die they will think it was the mental illness and not all the rest. I see that many of you were quick at stopping and are recovering. Enjoy your second chance in life. I will have none because of Xeplion, my psychiatrist and my family
You will recover when is the only issue , I’ve seen a man take 15 shots and still recover less than a year

Nina2021

Bluelighter
You

You will recover when is the only issue , I’ve seen a man take 15 shots and still recover less than a year
I will not recover because I will die earlier by fatal insomnia which is a terrible death. Invenga is already bad but it had with me a security issue: I lost all my sleep. It is normal to have some insomnia but not total insomnia. My brain cannot heal itself from the poison. I also know 2 people who took it 2 years, but they were both sleeping a lot. They have truly killed me with the support of my family

LITTLEbroJordan

Bluelighter
I will not recover because I will die earlier by fatal insomnia which is a terrible death. Invenga is already bad but it had with me a security issue: I lost all my sleep. It is normal to have some insomnia but not total insomnia. My brain cannot heal itself from the poison. I also know 2 people who took it 2 years, but they were both sleeping a lot. They have truly killed me with the support of my family
You will recover I have a mate from Australia who had fatal insomnia sleep 3-4 hours a day he didn’t get his sleep to the last days of recovery you have to keep hope alive there are many success stories

Nina2021

Bluelighter
You will recover I have a mate from Australia who had fatal insomnia sleep 3-4 hours a day he didn’t get his sleep to the last days of recovery you have to keep hope alive there are many success stories
I sleep 0 hours. That is fatal insomnia