• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega (paliperidone) injections, v 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone lost the ability to speak by invega?
It messed with my ability to speak, I still find myself slurring my words…and can’t pronounce certain words but it’s definitely gotten better! I think ziprasidone kind of had that effect on me as well.

Anyone try caplyta? Its supposed to be the weakest antipsychotic out of all the ones out there. So im thinking it might make us feel more normal for those of us who are forced to take antipsychotics.

It’s not the weakest antipsychotic…it’s olanzapine without the food cravings. I see people talking about it all over Reddit and that’s what they say.

It’s not the weakest antipsychotic…it’s olanzapine without the food cravings. I see people talking about it all over Reddit and that’s what they say.
Imagine if you will a drug that makes you constipated while making you eat non stop........I give you Olanzapine......pure garbage toxic filth. I took it for 3 months and stopped it dead in a day.......It nearly killed me stopping it dead.

Imagine if you will a drug that makes you constipated while making you eat non stop........I give you Olanzapine......pure garbage toxic filth. I took it for 3 months and stopped it dead in a day.......It nearly killed me stopping it dead.
All antipsychotics make me constipated, it’s the worst. I’m hoping I have better luck on Latuda. I asked a bunch of questions on Reddit if people got constipated from it and they said “no” these were the people who also lost weight. I think it’s connected some how.

Hi @Nina2021 , just checking in, you made some pretty clear posts about your suicidal ideation yesterday, how are you doing?
I might kill myself today. You know I have adquired fatal insomnia I don't even want to envisage what horrible type of death Is that. It is like trying to choose my death, I was already killed

Yo is anyone else trying to recover while being completely clean or has read of stories in which people actually recovered without taking more drugs/SJW at some point?

I've been digging the old threads and yeah I see a lot of recovery stories which is very impressive but they all involve the use of meds that I can't get (can't find proper SJW for sale in my country and my psych would never prescribe me dopaminergic stuff) so I feel like I'm lagging behind because of it

I'll do a proper update on my situation next week
No you aren't lagging. SJW has minor impact. Most people here don't use dopaminergic stuff (stimulans), they infact can cause issues and destabilise your reward system if you take them regulary.

This is not a drill

100 days off and I'm getting intense goosebumps listening to new songs

I feel like I'm doing something criminal that I'm not supposed to do and it's a goddamn RUSH

EDIT 1 hour later: okay maybe they weren't intense but it's something and I'll take it for now

Room, don't be afraid to try new things or things that you know you would have loved pre-injection, it's worth the effort and while it's NOT as good as doing them when completely recovered it also doesn't taint the experience to the point of being unenjoyable
I remember when being around 100 days off and I could get goosebumps but with minescule reward.
It improves. At around 9 months off, music will be at least listenable to some degree. At 9 months off I could listen only new music for 4h+ because it gets boring very very fast.

All antipsychotics make me constipated, it’s the worst. I’m hoping I have better luck on Latuda. I asked a bunch of questions on Reddit if people got constipated from it and they said “no” these were the people who also lost weight. I think it’s connected some how.
I think paraffin oil can be drinked to resolve constipation, but don't know if thats best solution.

Consumption of paraffin oil may cause mild diarrhea, bloating and gas. It may also cause rectal bleeding, worsen stomach cramps and cause difficulty in breathing.

I might kill myself today. You know I have adquired fatal insomnia I don't even want to envisage what horrible type of death Is that. It is like trying to choose my death, I was already killed
I'll private message you <3

I think paraffin oil can be drinked to resolve constipation, but don't know if thats best solution.

Consumption of paraffin oil may cause mild diarrhea, bloating and gas. It may also cause rectal bleeding, worsen stomach cramps and cause difficulty in breathing.
Where did you read that?

Liquid paraffin, or paraffin oil, can definitely be used to alleviate constipation. There are lots of different ways you can help with constipation though, there are some more gentle methods, and there are some more long-term/preventative solutions too. But paraffin is safe.

Yeah caplyta is like the newest medication. If you check out caplytas pharmacology you can see it has the weakest binding to receptors. So i imagine it will still cause side effects. But to a lesser degree

I know a guy who took latuda. He gained a lot of weight on it.

I've tried a few different products but colosan powder is the most gentle and effective IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.