• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega (paliperidone) injections, v 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have lost the ability to get high on weed forever due to Xeplion injections. Five months in without any injections and still not feeling any weed. Maybe it will take a whole year?

When did you notice that you stopped gaining weight?
Months 9-12 and it helped that I could start to feel things besides a drive to eat around this time.
I might have lost the ability to get high on weed forever due to Xeplion injections. Five months in without any injections and still not feeling any weed. Maybe it will take a whole year?
It took me a year+ to feel alcohol and coffee

Its hard for me to say - I want to say yes but I went through many changes about what I thought was important - after my genitals became lifeless I think that the importance I placed on sexuality diminished . I also went from being 29 to being 32 - being overweight back to my weight and then being pregnant with my 3rd child- I think for me it's complicated but other people have said 100% and I can definitely orgasm as I used to
Well said. Antipsychotics kinda make you asexual

Months 9-12 and it helped that I could start to feel things besides a drive to eat around this time.

It took me a year+ to feel alcohol and coffee
I’ve gotten so many fucking shots. It’s probably gonna take me a long time to recover

My husband had issues with constipation after the shot which he never had before the shot. He would complain of a pain inside his abdomen. The doctors did X-rays and it could show he was constipated.
I worked in a state facility for people with intellectual disabilities for 8 years, they were on multiple AP and we had to watch them closely for bowel issues.
Yeah I’m on two antipsychotics right now. Shit sucks

You know that the law is criminal and your psychiatrists are guilty for forcing AP on you? They cannot continue what they are doing now in the New Earth.
Yep. Imo all psychiatrists are perps and the mental health system is a fucking joke. And are you talking about Christs Millennial Reign?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. Imo all psychiatrists are perps and the mental health system is a fucking joke. And are you talking about Christs Millennial Reign?
It could be. We are in end times now. After evil has been defeated we get the Golden Age.

We get new bodies and a new realm. Earth is too corrupt to continue. Too many psychopaths and predators.

It could be. We are in end times now. After evil has been defeated we get the Golden Age.

We get new bodies and a new realm. Earth is too corrupt to continue. Too many psychopaths and predators.
I would agree with you on us being in the end times. But I know I’m going to hell so I won’t get to experience a glorified body and to be with God and I also won’t get to experience the new world that is untouched by man

I would agree with you on us being in the end times. But I know I’m going to hell so I won’t get to experience a glorified body and to be with God and I also won’t get to experience the new world that is untouched by man
I am hopeful. You will get your ending too. I hope it is a good ending.

I hope I will recover. But I think a new world is coming soon.
I've had three episodes of stage 4 disorganization and discontrol (madness) in six years and in each one I am utterly convinced of this (and that I am a harbinger) . I think now that this may be an external symbolic expression of my ego fighting my id in some way related to imbalances I have from love object loss and guilt feelings imbued in my childhood.

The tops gotta blow on this whole Covid bullshit eventually, it will be world changing

I dunno. Many in my social circle of parents and grandparents get their boosters and are ready to strap that mask back on when the news says "jump".

I dunno. Many in my social circle of parents and grandparents get their boosters and are ready to strap that mask back on when the news says "jump".
Unfortunately it will probably happen when alot more people die of myocarditis or blood clots from the Covid vaccines.

Status
Not open for further replies.