• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega (paliperidone) injections, v 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's disappointing that the drug still has not been removed from the market. The issue here is that it's a psychiatric drug, and the people who are injected and complain don't have much of a voice because they are "mentally ill".

If a few doctors volunteered to take the shot, it would be removed from ever being administered again. It's unfortunate that it won't happen though. Our complaints and suffering are seen as other forms of mental illness, when in fact our problems are caused by the long term side effects from the poison given to us. Can it get any worse? This drug should never have been approved to treat anything, given that it's hurting so many of us.

It's disappointing that the drug still has not been removed from the market. The issue here is that it's a psychiatric drug, and the people who are injected and complain don't have much of a voice because they are "mentally ill".

If a few doctors volunteered to take the shot, it would be removed from ever being administered again. It's unfortunate that it won't happen though. Our complaints and suffering are seen as other forms of mental illness, when in fact our problems are caused by the long term side effects from the poison given to us. Can it get any worse? This drug should never have been approved to treat anything, given that it's hurting so many of us.
When I used to hear about how dangerous and harmful to the brain antipsychotics are (Before I had any deal with antipsychotics), I wasn't entirely sure what was that all about, now in retrospect, I understand that they allegedly were referring to invega.

I read this whole thing about doctors or psychiatric professionals who decided to try antipsychotics, and then they had to take some sort of IQ test, and it said that some of them started to cry by how bad it messed them up..

I've had depression and psychosis so bad before that I twisted my ring finger until it broke one of the bones in my hand..

I feel like my performance dropped significantly due to the injections, I became weaker as a result, so I don't know if it's a good idea, might be a bit too early to get into the gym.
Well its difficult to workout if you dont get any endorphines, thats why people do what they do and behave themselves. I have noticed that I do feel better if I excercise but its hard because of how I feel.

Okay room, time for the 5th month off (156 days) update. Man I can't believe this nightmare began 6 months ago already. Compared to the first few months it feels like time is finally starting to flow almost at normal speeds now

Started doing martial arts again like two weeks ago. My knees are trash (due to injuries I've been dealing with since way before xeplion) so the training isn't going as well as I wanted but it's a good way to pass the time and keep my mind on a task

-Anhedonia is finally starting to give me some brief of moments where I can catch a break and enjoy small activities for a bit. These moments are usually alternated with ones where I still feel mentally devastated (not that different from month 1-2) and need to rest after that

-Emotionally still flat, though a bit less than last month. One of my favourite bands dropped a new album and it was nice listening to it. The feeling didn't last very long but just being able to experience it seems like a sign of good things to come. Negative feelings seem completely back though, when I get upset at things I can totally feel it in my nuts

-It's getting progressively easier to read books and watch TV. I can finally make sense out of the things I watch even if it's still not even close to full recovery. Like the things above it's nice to see even a little bit of progress

-Still walking 1 hour every day on top of going to the gym twice a week. I'm thinking of buying a bicycle to mantain a little sense of novelty when I go outside (A bicycle would allow me to travel further during 1 hour which lets me see different places while also burning a few extra calories compared to walking)

-Sexual functions starting to come back a little further than before. I actually have some sort of libido now (though it's still relatively weak and alternated with days of complete lack of interest)

-Dropped the melatonin pills almost completely while also taking less supplements overall: the main ones I still take are NALT in the morning, Vitamins throughout the day and like 2mg Valerian before sleep

-Sleep has been decent except for a few days where my neighbours were being extremely noisy which didn't allow me to sleep (while also making me feel some *strong* bursts of anger and hatred)

That's about it for this month I guess, I think I can see a light at the end of this but it could easily have been just a really long window phase that started last week

It kind of scares me that no one talks about feeling numb in the right side of the brain or any head pressure. But I think in other threads there were a few people who talked about these side effects.

I also generally feel very heavy, alongside what UnluckyXeplion mentioned, like first month off I had akathisia which went away. I was really scared that it would stay with me but didn't.

I also had vision problems at times and felt dull. That also went away. Then felt extremely heavy for 2 weeks with heart pain, but that also went away. I am scared these might return.

Now I experience tiredness, pressure/numbness in the right side of my brain, and erectile dysfunction. I could get my penis from flaccid to erect, but it takes way too much effort. My brain feels very numb right after eating.

The scariest thing for me is the risk of having some of the side effects being permanent.

I also have doubts at the real half-life of this drug. It says 49 days for the 234 mg injection, but usually people should feel better off of any drug at the third half-life. Three half-lives passing means 87.5% of the drug has cleared the body, which should be more than enough clearance for the brain to recover. There's probably some misinformation by the creators of the drug, with wrong half-life periods. Or maybe, after the third half-life (5 months), the brain needs another 5 months to recover.
I’m also numb on the right side feels like I’m constantly fighting. 9 months off and soo tired and fatigue everywhere. Hard to even squeeze my muscle and I workout most days. Lmk if you have found a remedy for your numbness please. It’s seriously killing me

Okay room, time for the 5th month off (156 days) update. Man I can't believe this nightmare began 6 months ago already. Compared to the first few months it feels like time is finally starting to flow almost at normal speeds now

Started doing martial arts again like two weeks ago. My knees are trash (due to injuries I've been dealing with since way before xeplion) so the training isn't going as well as I wanted but it's a good way to pass the time and keep my mind on a task

-Anhedonia is finally starting to give me some brief of moments where I can catch a break and enjoy small activities for a bit. These moments are usually alternated with ones where I still feel mentally devastated (not that different from month 1-2) and need to rest after that

-Emotionally still flat, though a bit less than last month. One of my favourite bands dropped a new album and it was nice listening to it. The feeling didn't last very long but just being able to experience it seems like a sign of good things to come. Negative feelings seem completely back though, when I get upset at things I can totally feel it in my nuts

-It's getting progressively easier to read books and watch TV. I can finally make sense out of the things I watch even if it's still not even close to full recovery. Like the things above it's nice to see even a little bit of progress

-Still walking 1 hour every day on top of going to the gym twice a week. I'm thinking of buying a bicycle to mantain a little sense of novelty when I go outside (A bicycle would allow me to travel further during 1 hour which lets me see different places while also burning a few extra calories compared to walking)

-Sexual functions starting to come back a little further than before. I actually have some sort of libido now (though it's still relatively weak and alternated with days of complete lack of interest)

-Dropped the melatonin pills almost completely while also taking less supplements overall: the main ones I still take are NALT in the morning, Vitamins throughout the day and like 2mg Valerian before sleep

-Sleep has been decent except for a few days where my neighbours were being extremely noisy which didn't allow me to sleep (while also making me feel some *strong* bursts of anger and hatred)

That's about it for this month I guess, I think I can see a light at the end of this but it could easily have been just a really long window phase that started last week
Keep it up you seem to be going in the right direction. Why did they give you the Invega in the first place?

Last edited:
Keep it up you seem to be going in the right direction. Why did they give you the Invega in the first place?
They gave me Invega over anxiety and depressive episodes. Never had psychosis or anything related to it in my life (I don't even know what it feels like to have it)

Who would've thought they'd give me the exact opposite of what I needed to take care of my issues

Last edited:
I've got a couple job interviews coming up, but I probably won't get them because I have a bad record. I'm thinking of becoming a CNC machinist, and continuing trying to do software testing and learning programming, even though it's really hard, but if I just keep hammering away at learning programming maybe I'll finally be able to get a job with it in some years time.

15 months off i still feel terrible ..plus i have insomia due to abusing lyrica well thanks big pharma ur saving lives...fuckin evil bastards...all pysch drugs harms more than they cure..and i know they know it..fuck this evil ass world ..i wanna see the whole world burns and collapse and turn to ruin. This shitty dimension means nothing to me...

15 months off i still feel terrible ..plus i have insomia due to abusing lyrica well thanks big pharma ur saving lives...fuckin evil bastards...all pysch drugs harms more than they cure..and i know they know it..fuck this evil ass world ..i wanna see the whole world burns and collapse and turn to ruin. This shitty dimension means nothing to me...
That's why I avoid taking pills after being moved to them by my psychiatrist.
All big pharma drugs are harmful, especially APs.

That's why I avoid taking pills after being moved to them by my psychiatrist.
All big pharma drugs are harmful, especially APs.
Yeah.antidepressants,gaba drugs,benzos.a.p.s...all of them cause only harm ...they acts like satan ..they gave u short therm relief and steal your soul...fuck this all seeing eye in his fuckin eye ..fuck we know he is the boss ..i dont know if youre a religious person but im sort of religious...and im kinda sure that the redemption day will come and we will see them fall in to the pit of hell...they deserve to burn in there forever ..fucking pigs.

Yeah.antidepressants,gaba drugs,benzos.a.p.s...all of them cause only harm ...it acts like satan ..they gave u short therm relief and stole your soul...fuck this all seeing eye in his fuckin eye ..fuck we know he is the boss ..i dont know if youre a religious person but im sort of religious...and im kinda sure that the redemption day will come and we will see them fall in to the pit of hell...they deserve to burn in there forever ..fucking pigs.
Money is the root of all evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.