Mental Health Coming off Invega (Paliperidone, Xeplion) injections v 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merek

Bluelighter
I was annoyed and distressed by a noice in my apartment that made it difficult to sleep. It started when it got below freezing outside in the winter, then it dissapeared when it got warmer outside for a couple of days. Then the noice came back after a couple days when it went colder again so I couldnt sleep and then I lost it. I was yelling curse words and banging the walls because I felt I couldnt go to any job interview because of the lack of sleep, so the police came and took me in. I still lived there after getting the shot but I had to move a year ago because they was going to do some work for a month in the apartment and I couldnt be there during the days. The guy who moved in after me only lived there for a couple of months, but maybe he was schizo too?
Were you put on CTO?

t_xeplionhell

Bluelighter
Brain fog and that horrible creepy feeling all the time. I got the shot two years ago but for the last 6 months I have been improving. I have had trouble sleeping for the last month which is my biggest concern at the moment, but I dont think that is because of the shot.
Insomnia is from the shots, took me 21 months to be able to sleep 8h again, recovery of my sleep was very slow.
So it seems like you also suffer from anhedonia and numbness?

miserable1

Bluelighter
I was annoyed and distressed by a noice in my apartment that made it difficult to sleep. It started when it got below freezing outside in the winter, then it dissapeared when it got warmer outside for a couple of days. Then the noice came back after a couple days when it went colder again so I couldnt sleep and then I lost it. I was yelling curse words and banging the walls because I felt I couldnt go to any job interview because of the lack of sleep, so the police came and took me in. I still lived there after getting the shot but I had to move a year ago because they was going to do some work for a month in the apartment and I couldnt be there during the days. The guy who moved in after me only lived there for a couple of months, but he was schizo too.

Were you put on CTO?
What is CTO sorry?

OLDTIDEN

Bluelighter
Psychiatrists are predators protected by law. Once this is over there wont be any psychiatry no more

Merek

Bluelighter
Insomnia is from the shots, took me 21 months to be able to sleep 8h again, recovery of my sleep was very slow.
So it seems like you also suffer from anhedonia and numbness?
For me I didn’t get insomnia at all in fact the shots made me hyper sleep but during the withdrawals I slept less with mild insomnia and miserable1 said he’s only had sleeping problems for the past month so there’s a strong possibility it’s withdrawal.

Kaatrina

Bluelighter
Dear lord that was the most terrifying experience, I lost control of my movement and speech. I never found out the actual reason for it but it was a horrifying experience nonetheless. I felt what was probably the equivalent of being severely drunk at the moment. For some reason my body was shaking, my heart was beating rapidly, and my eyes were twitching uncontrollably and went sideways. Sorry guys for that but damn that was scary, thought I would be stuck like that for sure.
Maybe it is tardive dyskenesia?
Could you provide examples and explanation of those 2.
Static pleasure is just to gain a feeling like eating to feel good or doing drugs
Kinetic pleasure comes from things like reading a book or playing piano and doesn't always involve comfort

roofmaan1

Bluelighter
has anyone fully recovered and enjoying there lives? I just got off invava feel like shit

CrimsonThornX

Bluelighter
Does anyone ever think constantly about their pre-invega life? I remember being able to experience true joy, happiness, emotions in general. Having the motivation and incentive to succeed in life. Getting an adrenaline rush and feeling excited from excercising. Being able think and speak effortlessly. Getting a restful amount of sleep and feeling refreshed, looking forward to the rest of the day. Feeling...uhh...how do I put this, sexually active. Being able to enjoy and admire the unique flavor of foods ( I lost that for some reason ), Now I'm just an empty, lifeless version of myself that manages to accomplish nothing because the majority of my day consists of desperate attempts to get some form of sleep but never being succesful. I could go on for a long period of time but I think it's obvious what I'm trying to say. People should never have to undergo such terrible and devastating effects from invega sustenna or any antipsychotic with similar side effects.

roofmaan1

Bluelighter
can everybody give me an update on there mental wellbeing and if your feeling back to normal

Status
Not open for further replies.