• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega (Paliperidone, Xeplion) injections v 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya true if you get 10+ shots recovery is possible but it’s gonna take longer since your brain has been altered a lot more it can take 2-4 years.
I've taken about 10 shots max, is it going to take me 2-4 years to recover :( I hope not Merek I hope it takes 1 year max. But if it takes 2 years+ theres nothing I can do. Does the drug evens stay in your system for 2+ years? When you say 2-4 years what do you mean, cause it takes 6 months to drug to get out of the system, once its out in 6 months doesnt it mean im recovered? How will I feel when the drug leaves my system hmm

I've taken about 10 shots max, is it going to take me 2-4 years to recover :( I hope not Merek I hope it takes 1 year max. But if it takes 2 years+ theres nothing I can do. Does the drug evens stay in your system for 2+ years? When you say 2-4 years what do you mean, cause it takes 6 months to drug to get out of the system, once its out in 6 months doesnt it mean im recovered? How will I feel when the drug leaves my system hmm
No, when the drug is out of your system that doesn’t mean your recovered I have none left in my system anymore and I’m not 100% recovered your brain has to re adjust to how it was altered from the drug which can take time, you would probably feel some intense withdrawals when the drug leaves your system but that’s just your brain re adjusting it’s self to homeostasis which is good for you once it subsides you will feel better then ever. 2-4 years for 10 shots is not how it is for everyone, you don’t struggle with insomnia which is a huge plus since the brain heals it’s self when you’re asleep you did say you’ve healed about 5-10% 2 months off and you can get a buzz from nicotine and enjoy some things a little bit so your brain isn’t entirely broken, your med free and seem to be doing better things and putting more effort into your recovery then most people for you id say 2 years max would be how long it takes for you to recover but it could be as early as 1 year.

Last edited:
Something like gaba is useless until atleast 10
Months post invega. Benadryl works well the first month since your basically having an allergic reaction.

Same with SJW.

You could use lions mane 1:1 a year after you quit all APs. It's not psychoactive. Hallucigenic mushrooms is good for brain plasticity, but also risky since your voluntarily entering psychosis. It does help.

You should try researching R ala cyclodextrin, it helps with mitochondria. Invega messes up mitochondria functions, and you can use it while invega is in your system to deal with symptoms.

Taking NAC for month on, month off can also help.

You could use lions mane 1:1 a year after you quit all APs. It's not psychoactive. Hallucigenic mushrooms is good for brain plasticity, but also risky since your voluntarily entering psychosis. It does help.

You should try researching R ala cyclodextrin, it helps with mitochondria. Invega messes up mitochondria functions, and you can use it while invega is in your system to deal with symptoms.

Taking NAC for month on, month off can also help.
I can vouch for psychedelics they are good for repairing broken brains if you think it’s right for you I’d say go for it probably best to start with micro dosing and ease your way up to tripping.

I can vouch for psychedelics they are good for repairing broken brains if you think it’s right for you I’d say go for it.
You can also understand the damage invega does through understanding how hallucinogenic mushrooms repair the brain with responsible use.

You can also understand the damage invega does through understanding how hallucinogenic mushrooms repair the brain with responsible use.
Ya true I took a full dose of LSD for the first time in 7 months 5 months off of invega and it felt like it snapped me out of the brain fog I could understand my situation a ton more, after that trip I felt much better ever since.

Marijuana can be good for the brain, especially when listening to certain music it helps the dopiminergic system, and exerts little energy.
Since invega destroys energy level

Marijuana can be good for the brain, especially when listening to certain music it helps the dopiminergic system, and exerts little energy.
True it’s best to use THC in moderation though using it too much can reduce gray matter in the brain and decrease dopamine but using it on moderation is good for you as long as you don’t have any issues with psychosis it should be safe and a lot of people who’ve been injected don’t even have psychosis issues.

True it’s best to use THC in moderation though using it too much can reduce gray matter in the brain and decrease dopamine but using it on moderation is good for you as long as you don’t have any issues with psychosis it should be safe and a lot of people who’ve been injected don’t even have psychosis issues.
Yeah, it's only for some people. I've read stories of people using meth to recover, extreme as that is. They were seasoned at meth.

It just shows how bad invega is for the brain when meth can physically help

Yeah, it's only for some people. I've read stories of people using meth to recover, extreme as that is. They were seasoned at meth.

It just shows how bad invega is for the brain when meth can physically help
I don’t think meth helps the brain heal any faster at all in fact with how neurotoxic it is it probably slows recovery a ton @Hopton09 took 2 shots and didn’t recover for 17 months I think it was cause he used meth a lot the last post he made said he was gonna kill himself, I think it just helps people feel normal for a while and takes them out of the invega brain fog however once the meth high wears off the comedown would probably be amplified by invega and they would just feel terrible and suicidal.

i dont enjoy movies or video games or any of that stuff. does that get beter over time?
Yes, after about 12 or 13 months you can start to enjoy these things like you used to and feel adrenaline ect.
I recovered more than 100 percent but also lost pieces of my old self.

Basically throw NAC, SJW,benzos at it ASAP or or you risk getting stuck in invega death. The longer you wait om those ingredients the less effective they become.

Invega is agonizing but those chemicals in that drug seriously mess the brain up bad. Pretending your dietary needs are business as usual is dumb.

Benzos get a bad name for some reason. Without benzos I didn't sleep. The negatives and risks were far outweighed by the rewards of sleep
Benzos have a bad name because they are extremely addictive and are one of the few things whose withdrawals can literally kill you. You don't need benzos to "reset" your brain, you will just be stimulating your GABA receptors. It's like encouraging someone to use alcohol for rewards, very bad long term effects.
I was able to function well and be happy after 13 months, but my full spiritual recovery took about 2.5 years.

Mere has very good advice he obviously studies this forum well

Antipsychotic medications work by blocking dopamine receptors in the brain, which reduces the activity of dopamine neurotransmitters. While this can be helpful in treating psychotic symptoms, it can also cause a reduction in dopamine activity in the brain.

It is a common misconception that antipsychotics cause permanent damage to the dopamine system. However, there is no evidence to suggest that antipsychotics permanently damage the dopamine system. Instead, it is thought that the dopamine system may become desensitized or adapt to the medication over time.

When a person stops taking antipsychotic medication, it may take some time for the dopamine system to fully recover and return to normal levels of activity. This process is known as "dopamine supersensitivity," and it can cause a rebound effect in dopamine activity, which can lead to symptoms such as psychosis, agitation, and dyskinesia.

However, in most cases, the dopamine system does eventually return to normal levels of activity after a person stops taking antipsychotic medication.
It's just crazy to me that your psych will never tell you about dopamine supersensitivity and AP withdrawl psychosis, and it will just be assumed that relapsed because of schizophrenia if you cease your medication. A terrible cycle

Antipsychotic medications work by blocking dopamine receptors in the brain, which reduces the activity of dopamine neurotransmitters. While this can be helpful in treating psychotic symptoms, it can also cause a reduction in dopamine activity in the brain.

It is a common misconception that antipsychotics cause permanent damage to the dopamine system. However, there is no evidence to suggest that antipsychotics permanently damage the dopamine system. Instead, it is thought that the dopamine system may become desensitized or adapt to the medication over time.

When a person stops taking antipsychotic medication, it may take some time for the dopamine system to fully recover and return to normal levels of activity. This process is known as "dopamine supersensitivity," and it can cause a rebound effect in dopamine activity, which can lead to symptoms such as psychosis, agitation, and dyskinesia.

However, in most cases, the dopamine system does eventually return to normal levels of activity after a person stops taking antipsychotic medication.
SSRIs can causes permanent damage and you think APs can't?

Not a lot of people would have the self control to keep their meth at low doses it’s mad addicting and many people are just gonna want more and more especially if it gives them relief from invega feeling okay after not feeling okay for a long time with drugs is a recipe for addiction and it causes psychosis for 64% of HEALTHY people who use it which can just end up with people getting injected again, not only can it cause psychosis it can also cause crippling depression and anhedonia as stimulant use can quickly deplete dopamine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible to have permanent Akathisia from this injection?
Yes espicially if you were on it long term, it goes away for most people and even if it doesn’t it usually decreases to the point where it isn’t as bad anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.