• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega (Paliperidone, Xeplion) injections v 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you recover from Invega injections? Or different
"Different". You could say that.
Ever seen that movie series The Toxic Avenger?

I am definitely weaker in a few respects. Much, much stronger in others. I consider the drawbacks well worth it.

"Different". You could say that.
Ever seen that movie series The Toxic Avenger?

I am definitely weaker in a few respects. Much, much stronger in others. I consider the drawbacks well worth it.
I mean we all have our strengths & weaknesses its just the matter of conquering them you get what I mean?

What is considered high for prolactin.... Mines is at 424 which Dr said was just above normal
Many psychiatrists mistakenly believe (and many mental health information sources also mistakenly state) that raised prolactin is the exclusive mechanism by which antipsychotics cause sexual dysfunction (I have documentation of these mistaken beliefs). However, there is both theoretical neurochemical psychiatric/medical/scientific opinions to the contrary, as well as first hand accounts and patient data to the contrary, as in my case, where my prolactin and testosterone were normal; others share my circumstances, too, having developed sexual dysfunction in spite of totally normal prolactin and testosterone. Many psychiatrists and doctors, in contrast, believe, actually, that the dopamine system is involved in sexual dysfunction. Now, the dopamine system can affect prolactin, but what these aforementioned scientists really believe, is that the dopamine system is involved with these side effects independent of prolactin levels. For example, there is the dopamine theory of musical anhedonia, the dopamine theory of coffee effects (and therefore, loss of sensitivity to coffee, which is a symptom/negative side effect of antipsychotics), the dopamine theory of (general) anhedonia (depression), in addition to the dopamine theory of sexual anhedonia, low libido, etc. Then, there is the dopamine theory of Neuroleptic Induced Deficit Syndrome, or antipsychotic induced depression. There is literature and documentation related to all of these scientific dopamine theory opinions.

First I want to say that I admire and commend you for what you are doing by raising awareness of the effects of Invega not only to members of Bluelight but to the decision makers in the genre of psychiatry and related fields.

Perhaps some posters were making unfounded accusations against psychiatry, or giving potentially detrimental advice to unconditionally stop antipsychotics altogether when people with psychotic symptoms need them? Or perhaps they were going off topic and talking about unrelated political issues?

I can't speak for @Senior Moderator and I have not read all of the deleted posts but you are correct that this ^ is normally the reason posts are moderated.

@prinzfrost, for the context in which you have been posting about Invega, yes it is acceptable to include politics as it is often inseparable from the larger picture of the topic. What sometimes happens is the political discussion does indeed veer too far off topic to the point that it has nothing to do with Invega.

If you have any doubts or questions regarding post content, I recommend first thoroughly reviewing the Posting Rules of The Dark Side.

If after reading the Posting Rules you still have questions, please feel free to send a PM directed to one of the TDS moderators as questioning mods in the open forum also often veers off topic because it gets to where it has nothing to do with Invega itself.

Like I said at the top, I think what you are doing is essential work if anyone is ever going to extract accountability from those who continue to prescribe Invega while ignoring the horrible effects it has on patients. Please keep fighting the good fight and you are welcome to continue posting your progress here. Thanks!

No worries, no graphic content this time ;)
I tried mast***ating today and I felt the pleasure I used to feel from it, almost like before the injections. That good feeling of lust was there for the first time during my recovery.
Desire for sex is back to almost what it was before.
What's still missing and haven't healed fully is the sensitivity of my ding dong.
Still hard to reach climax.

Anyway, I had to drop it here for letting you guys know it gets better!
I hope this post wont get deleted, I made sure that even a 7 year old can read through it safely haha

Last edited:
<content removed at member's request - SMod>
Wait, what? That's not a clinical delusion... and you're the truthful, factual one, not him! There is no way he can force antipsychotics on you because of a phony, invalid "delusion" that is really an argument over the cause of your sexual dysfunction. If he forced antipsychotics on you (the Olanzapine) there must have been some other psychotic symptom/reason. Surely, there is no way, by this phony "delusion" alone he could label you as delusional/psychotic and force you to take antipsychotics (that's what it sounds like). Let me know

Yeah, the psychiatrists are wrong. Hormones can be normal while antipsychotics and paliperidone cause sexual dysfunction. Yeah, my psychiatrists are doing the same thing, they are trying to constantly deny paliperidone can cause sexual dysfunction and depression, with every bogus excuse possible. There is no way that a psychiatrist can retaliate against you for this, however, for a disagreement on cause of your, for instance, sexual dysfunction. They simply can't label you "delusional" for a difference of scientific opinion. Even if they do, if this is the only "psychotic" symptom they have on you, they shouldn't be able to do anything to you. There must be some other psychotic symptoms? Let me know. If what you are saying is true, this needs immediate attention and is incredibly illegal, unethical and (supposed to be) prohibited by psychiatry. Said doctor who did that to you should lose their license and be sued, as well as shamed in the news media. Yours would be a medical malpractice case against that particular doctor who did that--flagrant misdiagnosis, illegally forced medication, unethical behavior, etc. If you live in the U.S., Google your State + "licensing board complaint," you should be able to select an option related to the medical board/doctors/psychiatry. Your state might also have an additional complaint avenue related to Healthcare facilities, and you can make a second complaint of the same to them. With your lawsuit, check the statute of limitations in your state, it's probably from 2-4 years. You should be able to get some pro bono or reduced fee services, if you need them, from your State's Bar association/webiste. With the licensing board and healthcare facility complaints, I think there is no time limit no matter where you are, but I could be wrong, with respect to whatever state you live in.

Last edited by a moderator:
My "recovery" has been challenging, like many of you and many others sharing our circumstances. Of the countless people suffering from antipsychotic and paliperidone induced depression and sexual dysfunction, we are all suffering badly.
The situation is generally the same for all of us. Psychiatrists and the pharmaceutical manufacturers for paliperidone and other antipsychotics failed to warn us about the risk of sever depression and sexual dysfunction. This is in spite of psychiatric literature, known conditions and first-hand accounts confirming that these risks are a serious problem.

In all cases that I've heard of, the psychiatrists involved in prescribing paliperidone and antipsychotics failed to warn us about the risks at all (this was the case with me, with three different psychiatrists who were involved in, variously, prescribing me it and overseeing me taking it. We need to hear as many stories as possible. It may be possible a small minority of psychiatrists actually warn patients of the risk of depression and sexual dysfunction, but they almost surely downplay it. For instance, one prominent Australian psychiatrist who also teaches budding psychiatrists at a medical school, claimed vaguely that he warns patients of such risks and teaches his students to do so, but he gave me and I have no concrete proof that he does so. Even if he does so, he probably downplays the side effects. I don't know of a single case nor would I believe a single case exists of a psychiatrist anywhere actually warning their patient that antipsychotics and paliperidone can cause severe, extremely painful, life-destroying, incurable and sometimes permanent depression and sexual dysfunction. They would simply never mention that scenario and would downplay the risks, implying that the depression and sexual dysfunction caused would be mild, easily and quickly reversible, hardly painful and easily treatable and curable. Why? If any psychiatrist tells their patient that antipsychotics and paliperidone can cause severe, extremely painful, life-destroying, incurable and sometimes permanent depression and sexual dysfunction, there is no person in the entire world who would want to take that medication. They would find every alternative possible and would do everything possible to avoid taking the medication.

There may be some patients who take antipsychotics and even paliperidone and never develop depression or sexual dysfunction. Then, there are those "lucky" ones who develop depression and sexual dysfunction (I've never heard of mild cases, only severe cases, so even these are terrible, life-altering and painful, for any period of time) but recover naturally relatively quickly after discontinuing the offending antipsychotic/paliperidone. (Relatively quickly, because it still takes a long time, usually, relative to the usual reversibility of side effects from most medications, including psychiatric ones, after discontinuing medication). Aside from discontinuing the offending antipsychotic/paliperidone and waiting for Father Time to help out (with varying degrees of success), I have yet to come across a proven cure or treatment for antipsychotic/paliperidone induced depression and sexual dysfunction. Believe me, I have scoured the earth and the vastness of the psychiatric profession, and will continue to do so, for it! And I am desperate for it!

Father Time and the human body healing itself doesn't count as an official treatment or cure that one can get from a doctor or psychiatrist.

Regular doctors have no treatments or cures. Psychiatrists are the ones expected by the medical community to have treatments for this, but they do not have proven treatments or cures.

Psychiatry has put us in harms way by giving us these dangerous antipsychotics/paliperidone, while not telling us about the risk of severe, terribly painful, incurable life-destroying depression and sexual dysfunction.

They are giving us poison and not telling us it is poison, for which neither they nor anyone else on the planet has any antidote. When we get poisoned, they deny we were poisoned, they deny they gave us poison, they deny that they poison they gave us poisoned us, etc. In spite of all of this, many of us stay in the cruel arms of the psychiatrists, like helpless babes, crying for help and relief. Besides all the lies they had already committed, they continue to lie and lead us on, since few psychiatrists acknowledge that there is no known cure or treatment for our problems. We then play the cruel lottery of testing out unproven treatments that force us to take further risks of harm and poisoning!

Through sheer ignorance and obliviousness, through callousness and negligence, through lying and deception, through their mistaken false ideas (and perhaps through deliberate cruelty on their part), they have blindsided us and poisoned us without warning, without informed our consent, and sent us into a dimension of suffering and hell. Even in the best case scenario at this point, when they do try to help us get treatment for our depression and sexual dysfunction, they continue to take us on a long hellish and painful ride, where nothing works of course and we're suffering and already poisoned by the original mother of the poisons, the antipsychotics/paliperidone which started the whole saga of suffering, but then we run the risk of further poisoning, all in the vain hope of some speculative, unproven relief or even an unproven miracle cure.

This is the nightmare we face. I've pressed and contacted hundreds in the psychiatric profession to find us a proven cure and proven relief for antipsychotic/paliperidone induced depression and sexual dysfunction. But no one knows of one and, worse, no one wants to go looking for one, nor try to invent one.

When they aren't taking us on this long, painful, hellish, hopeless ride of trying out unproven treatments that could poison us further, when they aren't causing us grief by perpetually denying our suffering, admitting the reality that they poisoned us, etc., when they aren't doing something else, additionally, that is unethical, inaccurate and harmful to us,
They leave us to suffer the cruel lottery of Father Time. In our dimension of hell, in our antipsychotic/paliperidone induced depression and sexual dysfunction nightmare, Father Time treats us differently. Father Time treats us very harshly. Even those who recover quickly and are rescued by Father Time and the Human Body, even for those who win Father Time's lottery, they suffer from Father Time, because all our days are terribly painful, so these side effects, even when they last 0-3 months, are horrific and unacceptable and life-altering. But for most of us, Father Time is very cruel to us, as we play Father Time's lottery, left with no other option or hope. Some may take over a year, some may take two years, and beyond that, some will take many years and some never recover.

When it comes to antipsychotics and paliperidone, psychiatrists sit at the throne of endless negligence and harm. They put everyone at severe risk of a hellish dimension. Those that are lucky enough to avoid the hellish dimension, i.e. the depression and sexual dysfunction side effects, may manage to avoid further negligence and harm. Any time they are at the altar of antipsychotics and paliperidone, however, they run the risk of entering the hellish journey.

I haven't recovered yet. It's been almost fourteen months of having my life destroyed, being in excruciating pain and distress and misery, being incapacitated and having lost all ability to do and enjoy most of the essential activities of life, of having my sex system destroyed, my romantic faculty and capability destroyed, of no ability to feel pleasure or good feelings, of loss of many faculties, of art enjoyment and ability, of exercise and the body, of beauty, religion, and making a living, of the social realms and energies and on and on. 15 months of feeling poisoned and in pain, waiting on the cruel lottery of Father Time.

Psychiatrists have known (or should have known) about these risks for a very long time, but they've never bothered to try to find a cure, knowing that it's incurable. For this very long time, with no known cure, and all these risks known, they've almost never bothered to warn us about these risks and evidently don't care enough to provide any safety, remedy or antidote whatsoever, for their patients who are on the verge of a long and dangerous journey through the valley of the shadow of death.
So that they conceal, distort and harm (failing to disclose the risks and incurability, and then leading patients to develop the side effects) and then conceal, distort and harm again (denying the antipsychotics/paliperidone caused the harm; denying their is no proven treatment/cure, and then leading us through the Unproven Treatment Lottery, as desperate as we are to leave the dimension of suffering, running us through the cauldron of risk of harm again, of further suffering.

What psychiatrists have done, via antipsychotics and paliperidone, is a violation of the law. They've caused us personal injury, suffering, all kinds of harm, etc. through their own negligence, medical malpractice and their dangerous drugs--enabled, endorsed and exacerbated by the prevailing culture and attitudes and policies of the profession of psychiatry, its teachers, researchers and leadership. They're putting too many people at risk.

I do think psychiatry has to be convinced, from within and/or from without, to take action and address these problems.

They need to acknowledge their faults and mistakes and the extent of this problem and their role in it. They need to appreciate how many people they have put at risk and how many people they have sent through the valley of the shadow of death on the unknown long journey of pain, because of their negligence, deceptions and cruelty. They need to care more for the people they have already hurt. They need to universally warn all patients fully, non-deceptively and honestly about these risks in all their seriousness and severity and not mislead or downplay anything.

They should report and collect the data on the suffering of all the people who develop our problems, the antipsychotic/paliperidone induced depression and sexual dysfunction, and especially the severe varieties that don't heal in time or ever, with Old Father Time.

They need to search for a cure. No treatments have been proven, and it's been a long time, too long.

They need to spread universal awareness, training and education about this problem through the entire profession as well as the public and with other, coordinating professions, institutions, disciplines and industries.

Other institutions, disciplines, industries and professions could play a role in helping us pressure psychiatry to reform, to address these issues and take positive effective action, and to spread awareness of this issue.

Wait, what? That's not a clinical delusion... and you're the truthful, factual one, not him! There is no way he can force antipsychotics on you because of a phony, invalid "delusion" that is really an argument over the cause of your sexual dysfunction. If he forced antipsychotics on you (the Olanzapine) there must have been some other psychotic symptom/reason. Surely, there is no way, by this phony "delusion" alone he could label you as delusional/psychotic and force you to take antipsychotics (that's what it sounds like). Let me know

Yeah, the psychiatrists are wrong. Hormones can be normal while antipsychotics and paliperidone cause sexual dysfunction. Yeah, my psychiatrists are doing the same thing, they are trying to constantly deny paliperidone can cause sexual dysfunction and depression, with every bogus excuse possible. There is no way that a psychiatrist can retaliate against you for this, however, for a disagreement on cause of your, for instance, sexual dysfunction. They simply can't label you "delusional" for a difference of scientific opinion. Even if they do, if this is the only "psychotic" symptom they have on you, they shouldn't be able to do anything to you. There must be some other psychotic symptoms? Let me know. If what you are saying is true, this needs immediate attention and is incredibly illegal, unethical and (supposed to be) prohibited by psychiatry. Said doctor who did that to you should lose their license and be sued, as well as shamed in the news media. Yours would be a medical malpractice case against that particular doctor who did that--flagrant misdiagnosis, illegally forced medication, unethical behavior, etc. If you live in the U.S., Google your State + "licensing board complaint," you should be able to select an option related to the medical board/doctors/psychiatry. Your state might also have an additional complaint avenue related to Healthcare facilities, and you can make a second complaint of the same to them. With your lawsuit, check the statute of limitations in your state, it's probably from 2-4 years. You should be able to get some pro bono or reduced fee services, if you need them, from your State's Bar association/webiste. With the licensing board and healthcare facility complaints, I think there is no time limit no matter where you are, but I could be wrong, with respect to whatever state you live in.
I live in the Netherlands and they not only forced antipsychotics on me but also lied about me being catatonic…. They transferred me to a hospital where they wanted to do ect but they didn’t. I stayed there for like 3 months while I kept begging for my release

<content removed at member's request - SMod>
The matrix has a leash around your neck.
The best move is to report thst everything fine and comply until they let go of you.
Once you're free again, don't complain to anybody, therefore they will have nothing to claim against you.

I realized that, and you won't see me complain about this drug to anybody, especially not my family, because it can get you in trouble, and of course, they can't do shit about it anyway.

The only place I vent is here on this forum.
I'm waiting for my forced treatment to be over, I'll watch myself better next time, not to fall to the system's trap next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I felt very recovered a week and a half ago or so about 5 months off like 80% I’m not feeling so well now but it’s mainly due to masterbation withdrawal I’m 16 days clean off that usually I feel better at around 45 days off by then I think ima feel 90% recovered I’ll also be 6.5 months off invega.
This confirms what I told you. It was because of drugs.

This confirms what I told you. It was because of drugs.
Nah man I started feeling better 2 days before I had taken the LSD my muscle weakness went away and I could workout 90% like before the way I’m feeling right now is not super depressed but also not happy or at peace yet I’m feeling just alright which that’s a luxury compared to the hellish way I felt before I know I would feel even better if I wasn’t going through masterbation withdrawal right now I’ve quit that multiple times pre invega and felt horrible from it but it usually subsides around day 45 for me.

My "recovery" has been challenging, like many of you and many others sharing our circumstances. Of the countless people suffering from antipsychotic and paliperidone induced depression and sexual dysfunction, we are all suffering badly.
The situation is generally the same for all of us. Psychiatrists and the pharmaceutical manufacturers for paliperidone and other antipsychotics failed to warn us about the risk of sever depression and sexual dysfunction. This is in spite of psychiatric literature, known conditions and first-hand accounts confirming that these risks are a serious problem.

In all cases that I've heard of, the psychiatrists involved in prescribing paliperidone and antipsychotics failed to warn us about the risks at all (this was the case with me, with three different psychiatrists who were involved in, variously, prescribing me it and overseeing me taking it. We need to hear as many stories as possible. It may be possible a small minority of psychiatrists actually warn patients of the risk of depression and sexual dysfunction, but they almost surely downplay it. For instance, one prominent Australian psychiatrist who also teaches budding psychiatrists at a medical school, claimed vaguely that he warns patients of such risks and teaches his students to do so, but he gave me and I have no concrete proof that he does so. Even if he does so, he probably downplays the side effects. I don't know of a single case nor would I believe a single case exists of a psychiatrist anywhere actually warning their patient that antipsychotics and paliperidone can cause severe, extremely painful, life-destroying, incurable and sometimes permanent depression and sexual dysfunction. They would simply never mention that scenario and would downplay the risks, implying that the depression and sexual dysfunction caused would be mild, easily and quickly reversible, hardly painful and easily treatable and curable. Why? If any psychiatrist tells their patient that antipsychotics and paliperidone can cause severe, extremely painful, life-destroying, incurable and sometimes permanent depression and sexual dysfunction, there is no person in the entire world who would want to take that medication. They would find every alternative possible and would do everything possible to avoid taking the medication.

There may be some patients who take antipsychotics and even paliperidone and never develop depression or sexual dysfunction. Then, there are those "lucky" ones who develop depression and sexual dysfunction (I've never heard of mild cases, only severe cases, so even these are terrible, life-altering and painful, for any period of time) but recover naturally relatively quickly after discontinuing the offending antipsychotic/paliperidone. (Relatively quickly, because it still takes a long time, usually, relative to the usual reversibility of side effects from most medications, including psychiatric ones, after discontinuing medication). Aside from discontinuing the offending antipsychotic/paliperidone and waiting for Father Time to help out (with varying degrees of success), I have yet to come across a proven cure or treatment for antipsychotic/paliperidone induced depression and sexual dysfunction. Believe me, I have scoured the earth and the vastness of the psychiatric profession, and will continue to do so, for it! And I am desperate for it!

Father Time and the human body healing itself doesn't count as an official treatment or cure that one can get from a doctor or psychiatrist.

Regular doctors have no treatments or cures. Psychiatrists are the ones expected by the medical community to have treatments for this, but they do not have proven treatments or cures.

Psychiatry has put us in harms way by giving us these dangerous antipsychotics/paliperidone, while not telling us about the risk of severe, terribly painful, incurable life-destroying depression and sexual dysfunction.

They are giving us poison and not telling us it is poison, for which neither they nor anyone else on the planet has any antidote. When we get poisoned, they deny we were poisoned, they deny they gave us poison, they deny that they poison they gave us poisoned us, etc. In spite of all of this, many of us stay in the cruel arms of the psychiatrists, like helpless babes, crying for help and relief. Besides all the lies they had already committed, they continue to lie and lead us on, since few psychiatrists acknowledge that there is no known cure or treatment for our problems. We then play the cruel lottery of testing out unproven treatments that force us to take further risks of harm and poisoning!

Through sheer ignorance and obliviousness, through callousness and negligence, through lying and deception, through their mistaken false ideas (and perhaps through deliberate cruelty on their part), they have blindsided us and poisoned us without warning, without informed our consent, and sent us into a dimension of suffering and hell. Even in the best case scenario at this point, when they do try to help us get treatment for our depression and sexual dysfunction, they continue to take us on a long hellish and painful ride, where nothing works of course and we're suffering and already poisoned by the original mother of the poisons, the antipsychotics/paliperidone which started the whole saga of suffering, but then we run the risk of further poisoning, all in the vain hope of some speculative, unproven relief or even an unproven miracle cure.

This is the nightmare we face. I've pressed and contacted hundreds in the psychiatric profession to find us a proven cure and proven relief for antipsychotic/paliperidone induced depression and sexual dysfunction. But no one knows of one and, worse, no one wants to go looking for one, nor try to invent one.

When they aren't taking us on this long, painful, hellish, hopeless ride of trying out unproven treatments that could poison us further, when they aren't causing us grief by perpetually denying our suffering, admitting the reality that they poisoned us, etc., when they aren't doing something else, additionally, that is unethical, inaccurate and harmful to us,
They leave us to suffer the cruel lottery of Father Time. In our dimension of hell, in our antipsychotic/paliperidone induced depression and sexual dysfunction nightmare, Father Time treats us differently. Father Time treats us very harshly. Even those who recover quickly and are rescued by Father Time and the Human Body, even for those who win Father Time's lottery, they suffer from Father Time, because all our days are terribly painful, so these side effects, even when they last 0-3 months, are horrific and unacceptable and life-altering. But for most of us, Father Time is very cruel to us, as we play Father Time's lottery, left with no other option or hope. Some may take over a year, some may take two years, and beyond that, some will take many years and some never recover.

When it comes to antipsychotics and paliperidone, psychiatrists sit at the throne of endless negligence and harm. They put everyone at severe risk of a hellish dimension. Those that are lucky enough to avoid the hellish dimension, i.e. the depression and sexual dysfunction side effects, may manage to avoid further negligence and harm. Any time they are at the altar of antipsychotics and paliperidone, however, they run the risk of entering the hellish journey.

I haven't recovered yet. It's been almost fourteen months of having my life destroyed, being in excruciating pain and distress and misery, being incapacitated and having lost all ability to do and enjoy most of the essential activities of life, of having my sex system destroyed, my romantic faculty and capability destroyed, of no ability to feel pleasure or good feelings, of loss of many faculties, of art enjoyment and ability, of exercise and the body, of beauty, religion, and making a living, of the social realms and energies and on and on. 15 months of feeling poisoned and in pain, waiting on the cruel lottery of Father Time.

Psychiatrists have known (or should have known) about these risks for a very long time, but they've never bothered to try to find a cure, knowing that it's incurable. For this very long time, with no known cure, and all these risks known, they've almost never bothered to warn us about these risks and evidently don't care enough to provide any safety, remedy or antidote whatsoever, for their patients who are on the verge of a long and dangerous journey through the valley of the shadow of death.
So that they conceal, distort and harm (failing to disclose the risks and incurability, and then leading patients to develop the side effects) and then conceal, distort and harm again (denying the antipsychotics/paliperidone caused the harm; denying their is no proven treatment/cure, and then leading us through the Unproven Treatment Lottery, as desperate as we are to leave the dimension of suffering, running us through the cauldron of risk of harm again, of further suffering.

What psychiatrists have done, via antipsychotics and paliperidone, is a violation of the law. They've caused us personal injury, suffering, all kinds of harm, etc. through their own negligence, medical malpractice and their dangerous drugs--enabled, endorsed and exacerbated by the prevailing culture and attitudes and policies of the profession of psychiatry, its teachers, researchers and leadership. They're putting too many people at risk.

I do think psychiatry has to be convinced, from within and/or from without, to take action and address these problems.

They need to acknowledge their faults and mistakes and the extent of this problem and their role in it. They need to appreciate how many people they have put at risk and how many people they have sent through the valley of the shadow of death on the unknown long journey of pain, because of their negligence, deceptions and cruelty. They need to care more for the people they have already hurt. They need to universally warn all patients fully, non-deceptively and honestly about these risks in all their seriousness and severity and not mislead or downplay anything.

They should report and collect the data on the suffering of all the people who develop our problems, the antipsychotic/paliperidone induced depression and sexual dysfunction, and especially the severe varieties that don't heal in time or ever, with Old Father Time.

They need to search for a cure. No treatments have been proven, and it's been a long time, too long.

They need to spread universal awareness, training and education about this problem through the entire profession as well as the public and with other, coordinating professions, institutions, disciplines and industries.

Other institutions, disciplines, industries and professions could play a role in helping us pressure psychiatry to reform, to address these issues and take positive effective action, and to spread awareness of this issue.
There’s a stigma behind people with psychosis/schizophrenia in the eyes of the doctors, government, and most psychiatrists (I have a good psychiatrist not all are bad), they think we’re just crazy people who are a threat to ourselves or others who would never contribute anything to society it’s fucked up that they give people these drugs you never hear about this happening in Russia if maybe one day america lost a war, civil war it would be revealed in history classes in later years that giving drugs like paliparadone to people was a cruel form of torture kind of like the Holocaust I hope one day justice will be served, I’m sorry to hear you haven’t recovered but some people recover in 4-7 years so maybe you will one day I have a lot of respect for what you’re doing trying to inspire change keep it up.

The matrix has a leash around your neck.
The best move is to report thst everything fine and comply until they let go of you.
Once you're free again, don't complain to anybody, therefore they will have nothing to claim against you.

I realized that, and you won't see me complain about this drug to anybody, especially not my family, because it can get you in trouble, and of course, they can't do shit about it anyway.

The only place I vent is here on this forum.
I'm waiting for my forced treatment to be over, I'll watch myself better next time, not to fall to the system's trap next time.
How long is your forced treatment for? Or your commitment?

There’s a stigma behind people with psychosis/schizophrenia in the eyes of the doctors, government, and most psychiatrists (I have a good psychiatrist not all are bad), they think we’re just crazy people who are a threat to ourselves or others who would never contribute anything to society it’s fucked up that they give people these drugs you never hear about this happening in Russia if maybe one day america lost a war, civil war it would be revealed in history classes in later years that giving drugs like paliparadone to people was a cruel form of torture kind of like the Holocaust I hope one day justice will be served, I’m sorry to hear you haven’t recovered but some people recover in 4-7 years so maybe you will one day I have a lot of respect for what you’re doing trying to inspire change keep it up.
Yeah my parents and my psychiatrist don’t believe or care about anything that I say. Same here. They don’t think I would ever contribute anything to society. They think I hallucinate everything I do,say,hear, and see. But I understand that it’s a spiritual battle and they are all saints. I will win in the end until Christ returns

There’s a stigma behind people with psychosis/schizophrenia in the eyes of the doctors, government, and most psychiatrists (I have a good psychiatrist not all are bad), they think we’re just crazy people who are a threat to ourselves or others
Glad you have a good psychiatrist.
you never hear about this happening in Russia if maybe one day america lost a war, civil war it would be revealed in history classes in later years that giving drugs like paliparadone to people was a cruel form of torture kind of like the Holocaust I hope one day justice will be served,
I was thinking about something like that yesterday.
I have a rare siddhi that allows me to see energy and some time during my recovery I was "seeing my brain", the amount of atrophy, and the scale of the damage; I suddenly felt absolutely crushed and helpless. It was recently that I decided to turn things around, quit alcohol and attempt to heal my own brain through things like meditation and energy work.
I've seen results, believe it or not, but staying on top of my healing is something I am fully committed too and it hasn't been easy. I used to believe that good things were just going to come to me. I rarely ever met my goals without having to simply just walk over to them. I've had a lot of things given to me on the proverbial silver platter.

Just reminiscing still about the potential loss of--what I deem was--20% of my brain mass. If I could paint a detailed picture, I'd share it here for others to see. I can still "see" the damage caused by Invega Sustenna, Risperdal Consta, and especially Vraylar. I'm more than hopeful I'll get this fixed. Sure my story is touching, but whenever it reaches the people who read said history... I hope they try and give a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.