• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega (Paliperidone, Xeplion) injections v 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear lord that was the most terrifying experience, I lost control of my movement and speech. I never found out the actual reason for it but it was a horrifying experience nonetheless. I felt what was probably the equivalent of being severely drunk at the moment. For some reason my body was shaking, my heart was beating rapidly, and my eyes were twitching uncontrollably and went sideways. Sorry guys for that but damn that was scary, thought I would be stuck like that for sure.

Last edited:
The only thing they mentioned at any given point was dehydration. I still feel a bit off but I'd say I'm practically normal, mostly.

I was never psycotic in the first place :mad:.They forced me on olanzapine, then Invega pills and then abilify but that was after the injection. Olanzapine made me drowzy and impotent and caused heart paines after a couple of weeks. Invega had similar affects but was more worldaltering and creepy. Abilify made me completely restless which wasent fun while being on Invega shot. I was completely myself the days after I stopped taking olanzapine or Invega pills, but the abilify pills that I was forced on for a week made me restless for another week. Couldnt even concentrate on watching tv.
Why did you end up taking anti psychotics then?

I was never psycotic in the first place :mad:.They forced me on olanzapine, then Invega pills and then abilify but that was after the injection. Olanzapine made me drowzy and impotent and caused heart paines after a couple of weeks. Invega had similar affects but was more worldaltering and creepy. Abilify made me completely restless which wasent fun while being on Invega shot. I was completely myself the days after I stopped taking olanzapine or Invega pills, but the abilify pills that I was forced on for a week made me restless for another week. Couldnt even concentrate on watching tv.
They should be in jail like my psychiatrists

I
I feel that, sometimes with my brain being fried from invega I’d forgot to even drink water.
I think it's a combination of that and my severe sleep deprivation. For some reason I expect it to occur again if I'm not cautious.

I

I think it's a combination of that and my severe sleep deprivation. For some reason I expect it to occur again if I'm not cautious.
If I were you I’d try getting the sleep under control as soon as possible this is not a problem to take lightly maybe try getting an HHC vape.

If I were you I’d try getting the sleep under control as soon as possible this is not a problem to take lightly maybe try getting an HHC vape.
If I didn't suffer a stroke or minkstroke at the moment the likelihood of that or any other condition is greatly increased in my current state of health.

Yeah eventually, like I said if I don't get my chronic insomnia under control there's a possibility that this, or something more severe could possibly occurr in the future.

Why did you end up taking anti psychotics then?
I was annoyed and distressed by a noice in my apartment that made it difficult to sleep. It started when it got below freezing outside in the winter, then it dissapeared when it got warmer outside for a couple of days. Then the noice came back after a couple days when it went colder again so I couldnt sleep and then I lost it. I was yelling curse words and banging the walls because I felt I couldnt go to any job interview because of the lack of sleep, so the police came and took me in. I still lived there after getting the shot but I had to move a year ago because they was going to do some work for a month in the apartment and I couldnt be there during the days. The guy who moved in after me only lived there for a couple of months, but maybe he was schizo too?

I was annoyed and distressed by a noice in my apartment that made it difficult to sleep. It started when it got below freezing outside in the winter, then it dissapeared when it got warmer outside for a couple of days. Then the noice came back after a couple days when it went colder again so I couldnt sleep and then I lost it. I was yelling curse words and banging the walls because I felt I couldnt go to any job interview because of the lack of sleep, so the police came and took me in. I still lived there after getting the shot but I had to move a year ago because they was going to do some work for a month in the apartment and I couldnt be there during the days. The guy who moved in after me only lived there for a couple of months, but maybe he was schizo too?
Were you put on CTO?

Brain fog and that horrible creepy feeling all the time. I got the shot two years ago but for the last 6 months I have been improving. I have had trouble sleeping for the last month which is my biggest concern at the moment, but I dont think that is because of the shot.
Insomnia is from the shots, took me 21 months to be able to sleep 8h again, recovery of my sleep was very slow.
So it seems like you also suffer from anhedonia and numbness?

I was annoyed and distressed by a noice in my apartment that made it difficult to sleep. It started when it got below freezing outside in the winter, then it dissapeared when it got warmer outside for a couple of days. Then the noice came back after a couple days when it went colder again so I couldnt sleep and then I lost it. I was yelling curse words and banging the walls because I felt I couldnt go to any job interview because of the lack of sleep, so the police came and took me in. I still lived there after getting the shot but I had to move a year ago because they was going to do some work for a month in the apartment and I couldnt be there during the days. The guy who moved in after me only lived there for a couple of months, but he was schizo too.

Were you put on CTO?
What is CTO sorry?

Psychiatrists are predators protected by law. Once this is over there wont be any psychiatry no more

Status
Not open for further replies.